Author Topic: Dame Dash Disses Eminem  (Read 1140 times)

BETstaff

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dame Dash Disses Eminem
« on: November 15, 2002, 02:38:11 PM »
Tim Westwood reports that Roc-A-Fella CEO Damon Dash is apparently mad at Eminem and the industry for the oppurtunity he was given for the No.1 US Smash Hit "8 Mile" Damon feels that Eminem was on;y offered the Role,The Director (Curtis Hanson- L.A Confidential), The Budget and The Co-Stars basically because he is white. Damon is mad as his movie starring Roc-A-Fella artists "State Property" was only avaliable in 230 Theatres across the country and Eminems was a huge smash avaliable everywhere. Damon said "It p***sed me off that Em gets all these opportunities because he is white, end of the day he is a credible artist but we are in the same industry HIP-HOP and he is getting the credit for all hip-hop at the moment and now movies to."

BBC-1Xtra

Sounds like Dame Dash is jealous of Eminem, what y'all think.

Doggystylin

Re:Dame Dash Disses Eminem
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2002, 02:48:50 PM »
he has a point tho, eminem does get more oppurtunities and more fans and supporters cuz hes white.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2002, 03:22:11 PM »
Dash is the biggest fag in hip-hop.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2002, 04:04:18 PM »
Jealousy

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2002, 05:05:53 PM »
He has a point about Em but State Property the group and movie is BOOTY...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2002, 11:46:13 PM »

Bullshit.  

Eminem is  a superstar .........    yes  , he   catches some breaks because he is white.      But   at the same time he is  an incredible  talent ........ Period.      

The director    (Curtis Hanson)  also directed  the movie     L.A. Confidential  ,   which  won  some  big time awards.     Kim Basinger is also in the movie ........ she is a  big time actress.           This aint no bullshit ass    flick.       Who directed  "State Property"    ??    Dame  Dash  ?          LOLLLLL            

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2002, 12:13:53 AM »
jealous as hell
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2002, 12:30:04 AM »
really tho...if eminem was black nobody would make this big buzz about him...and u know that....oh and how is damon dash a fag?...u seen the puntang he gets?...hell he had Aaliyah...so i really doubt hes a fag...anyway tho...im sure hes mad cuz lame ass state property tried to be hard and fell flat on their face...but their wack so what does it matter?...he needs to drop state property(all of em) and memphis bleek...hell drop camron and the dicklomats too..the roster should just be Jay-Z and M.O.P.....

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2002, 01:20:58 AM »
really tho...if eminem was black nobody would make this big buzz about him...and u know that....oh and how is damon dash a fag?...u seen the puntang he gets?...hell he had Aaliyah...so i really doubt hes a fag...anyway tho...im sure hes mad cuz lame ass state property tried to be hard and fell flat on their face...but their wack so what does it matter?...he needs to drop state property(all of em) and memphis bleek...hell drop camron and the dicklomats too..the roster should just be Jay-Z and M.O.P.....

+ Twista and beans is aight too i guess

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2002, 01:25:05 AM »
oh and how is damon dash a fag?...u seen the puntang he gets?...hell he had Aaliyah...so i really doubt hes a fag

I don't mean as in gay.  I mean he's a loser.  I hate the way he talks in interviews, the way he presents himself and just him in general (from what I see from him in public).

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2002, 03:00:00 AM »
State Property is just like ALL the other Hip Hop related movies out there. Why have they always got to be about the same old thing? maybe if they had a good script they would be able to attract Big Stars/Directors.

PEACE.

Myrealname

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2002, 03:33:29 AM »
hell he had Aaliyah...so i really doubt hes a fag...
So what's your point ?

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2002, 04:02:54 AM »
Well...................Eminem also didn't have as easy a road as Jay did to stardom.  Jay didn't have to get made fun of everyday for being white.  There are many successful black rappers.  It's easier to go platinum being black.  

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2002, 06:31:22 AM »
Everyone always saying if Em was black...FUCK THAT SHIT!!

I belive Em earned his way to get this far. Now people blame it on the colour of his skin. It's bullshit.
What about Ja Rule & Nelly?? If they were white, would you be saying the same thing?? Em is more a btter hip hop artist than any of these fools in pop music. I'd rather hear 'lose yourslef' than 'always on time', anyday!!!!!!
Nuff said.

Murrow

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2002, 09:20:44 AM »
Dash is that same homo in those ROC vids with the Chrys and bling bling.  He is bullshit.