Author Topic: Dame Dash Speaks On Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel Beef  (Read 147 times)

Elano

Dame Dash Speaks On Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel Beef
« on: November 05, 2009, 10:33:26 PM »
Dame Dash is no stranger to beef - and certainly no stranger to beefing with Jay-Z. Compounded by the fact that his name popped up amongst the drama between Jay and former Roc-A-Fella artist Beanie Sigel , it's no surprise Dash weighed in on the matter.

“Him and the licensee who licensed Roc-A-Wear went behind my back and obtained the license to the company that was licensing PRO-Keds and stopped making the State Property PRO-Keds,” said Sigel regarding Dash on Philadelphia radio station Power 99. “It was all geared towards Roc-A-Wear.”

In a brief interview with MTV, Dame declined to discuss any specifics regarding Sigel. He did, however, express his regret at the situation.

“I love Jay, I love Beans — what’s the reason for beef?” said Dash. “That’s stupid. What’s the reason for beef? People die, people don’t feel good — I want people to laugh. What’s up, y’all?”

Dame also revealed his initial reaction to Sigel's accusations on the radio. “I was surprised. I was hurt for him, more or less, because I know that ain’t him,” explained Dash. “But I don’t want to speak on that. Whatever [Beanie's] going through where he’s got to do that … I could understand where he may look at things and feel that way. I can see that. He’s probably got a lot of people around him and nobody to really tell him what’s going on. It was a different environment for Roc-A-Fella back then. I feel bad for those cats. I love those cats. I hate that they struggle. I hate it. I hate to see anybody struggle. I don’t embrace that. I’m not one of those dudes that get happy when I hear something bad about somebody I had a bond with. I really loved those dudes. You see Ski down there, I knew Ski for 20 years. That’s my man. Sometimes people have different agendas for why they don’t wanna be my friend. But at the end of the day, I’m always there for them.

GangstaBoogy

Re: Dame Dash Speaks On Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel Beef
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 10:51:18 PM »
Yeah that peaceful shit is a cop out. Theres no way in hell this dude doesn't want to see Jay suffer for all the shady shit he pulled.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"