Author Topic: start today(PUSH UPs).  (Read 272 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
start today(PUSH UPs).
« on: November 15, 2009, 11:27:38 PM »
Yeah i started back..feels real good to.(200)aday.only got one body....everybody on the dub.start with atleast 5-10 aday.peace.

westsiderider323

Re: start today(PUSH UPs).
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 11:03:26 AM »
fuck push ups i bench press

Paul

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 11:08:50 AM »
funkyfreshintheflesh

ikke

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 11:10:56 AM »
FUCK YOU.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 09:57:20 AM »
Yeah i started back..feels real good to.(200)aday.only got one body....everybody on the dub.start with atleast 5-10 aday.peace.

Are you serious? A baby could do more than 5-10 pushups a day. And what? You started back doing pushups? It only works out like 1 muscle lol. If your that big of a weed smoker that you can only do pushups, try going to the gym one time. You will feel a lot better.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 10:38:48 AM »
Why dont you just go to Curves and use piston driving weight systems with no resistance on them you pussy? Be an man and pick up a real workout routine

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »

Are you serious? A baby could do more than 5-10 pushups a day. And what? You started back doing pushups? It only works out like 1 muscle lol. If your that big of a weed smoker that you can only do pushups, try going to the gym one time. You will feel a lot better.
homie i (b-ball high,fuck high,do push ups high).....plus if your young silly ass listen..i said(start off)5 to10 for people who never did 1 push up in their lives..yeah so starting off like this is perfect........niggaz on here hateing on takeing care of your body, damn. ::)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 12:45:16 PM »

negtive, dumb ass white boy...it works out more than one muscle fool..oh,and  i do go to the gym, but i like push ups better.

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »
I've been doing a minimum of 25 a day if not 50 at home, plus go to the gym Monday-Friday  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 05:10:28 PM »
I'm all about push ups, pull ups, dips, and situps...u can do a lot of good w those basics if u can't get to the gym.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 09:20:49 AM »

negtive, dumb ass white boy...it works out more than one muscle fool..oh,and  i do go to the gym, but i like push ups better.

I wasn't hating by any means. I'm all for goin to the gym, i go everyday actually, but you made yourself sound weak as fuck in your first post. Even still - 200 pushups a day, wow, you really care so much about being in shape.  ::)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 12:35:44 PM »

I wasn't hating by any means. I'm all for goin to the gym, i go everyday actually, but you made yourself sound weak as fuck in your first post. Even still - 200 pushups a day, wow, you really care so much about being in shape.  ::)
not really,but u never know what or when being in shape might come in handy...im not a guru at being in shape,but i do want to look decent when i get older..yet do u homie,do u..peace always.