Author Topic: You know you're American when ...  (Read 1275 times)

missnwawhoorider

Re: You know you're American when ...
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2009, 12:26:05 PM »
I ain't trying to come up to your fucked up country............man fuck everything except usa.............man and fuck a passport................

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 01:14:23 AM »
You know your not from the states when every joke you attempt to make, and fail at, on the internet involves how stupid/fat/arrogant Americans are. Which in turn makes you look incredibly naive and ignorant. Stereotypes are funny let me try

Every black person has a gun and weed
Every white person wins at life
Every asian person will hack your computer
Every mexican will mow your lawn and pick up brush

I see your point, but that is almost correct at least 50% of the time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2009, 01:23:35 AM »
I ain't trying to come up to your fucked up country............man fuck everything except usa.............man and fuck a passport................

see, that's the reason the majority of the world thinks Americans are ignorant (and yes, I know  you don't care ::))... there's so many interesting places in the world---I would visit them all if I had the money and the time.

Cali Climate

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2009, 01:33:47 AM »
I love being American...Cruising down the freeway in my big ass American gas guzzler, listening to some blues, chowing down on a drive thru burger, sneaking a little booze, flipping off other drivers that anger me. We the best.

American hero:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/TOcQhqrqdpI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/TOcQhqrqdpI</a>

ikke

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2009, 02:43:02 AM »

see, that's the reason the majority of the world thinks Americans are ignorant (and yes, I know  you don't care ::))... there's so many interesting places in the world---I would visit them all if I had the money and the time.
word

The US would be l ike the last place I would go to when traveling the world.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2009, 07:31:14 AM »

word

but neither you guys nor the person who made this thread have been to this country; pretty hyprocritical.

ikke

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2009, 07:36:03 AM »

word

but neither you guys nor the person who made this thread have been to this country; pretty hyprocritical.
We see all your movies and tv shows.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2009, 07:38:37 AM »

word

& they have billions of movies on Europe too; some places look nice, but i'm sure it's somewhat enhanced in the movies; just like it is for American movies.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2009, 08:39:05 AM »
I just hate on other countries/foreigners because its easy. Last online game that i played was mostly germans and some europeans. Just like any other people, there are some cool ones. But its really fun an entertaining to piss germans off, especially when they can barley speak english. They have better insults that most of you guys, i think the best one i heard was "yur mum". I laughed for nearly 5 minutes.

ikke

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2009, 09:01:00 AM »

word

& they have billions of movies on Europe too; some places look nice, but i'm sure it's somewhat enhanced in the movies; just like it is for American movies.
example from enhancements?

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2009, 10:02:39 AM »
hahaha my countries better than yours nah nah nah nah nah...

some people in here sounding kinding pathetic  :laugh:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ikke

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2009, 10:19:17 AM »
hahaha my countries better than yours nah nah nah nah nah...

some people in here sounding kinding pathetic  :laugh:
me>you 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2009, 12:31:46 PM »
you know youre a pussy when youre from europe

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2009, 01:12:30 PM »
u go muh this dude hit it right on the head...........man fuck other countries........

first off yall can't afford food
yalls health stuff is bullshit
yall can't talk english
yall don't bathe
and you talk about us like we ain't nuthin?

man yall ain't SHIT............

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2009, 01:29:04 PM »
I just hate on other countries/foreigners because its easy. Last online game that i played was mostly germans and some europeans. Just like any other people, there are some cool ones. But its really fun an entertaining to piss germans off, especially when they can barley speak english. They have better insults that most of you guys, i think the best one i heard was "yur mum". I laughed for nearly 5 minutes.
hahahah what a fuckin dork