Author Topic: You know you're American when ...  (Read 1274 times)

JAZ

Re: You know you're American when ...
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2009, 03:06:43 AM »
i like how everyone in this thread got their panties in a bunch.

ikke

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2009, 09:36:14 AM »
im sure judging america from movies and tv shows is very rational.
YOu would disagree with me no matter how much sense I make

The Dark Knight.
Never watched lol.
Meant more like sitcoms/non exaggerated movies/shows

not certain that was really directed at you...if the shoe fits i guess, people so defensive on here  ;)
I was making a ridiculous comment to show you i agreed

cunts from other places judge an entire country and fail to realize that every individual is different. 
Over exaggerated nationalism/patriotism is never good, look at what happend to nazi germany for example

u go muh this dude hit it right on the head...........man fuck other countries........

first off yall can't afford food
yalls health stuff is bullshit
yall can't talk english
yall don't bathe
and you talk about us like we ain't nuthin?

man yall ain't SHIT............
^^a shitload of people like this give america a bad name.
Very obnoxious, the good ones arent'really that obnoxious so we notice them les.

But  cmon this bitch can't name 10 countries to save her life.
America has a shitty healthcare system and our 'healthstuff' is bullshit, probally because we don't bathe  ::)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2009, 09:59:01 AM »
Maybe if Meggan was born elsewhere she would not have every health problem associated to obesity. Not everywhere in America is overfilled with fat people either. Just in the south where people think eating a baconator is a healthy meal. 

ikke

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »
Maybe if Meggan was born elsewhere she would not have every health problem associated to obesity. Not everywhere in America is overfilled with fat people either. Just in the south where people think eating a baconator is a healthy meal. 
She probally eats to fill the void of her kids who were taken away from her because she already was an incompetent cunt.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2009, 12:41:41 PM »
She probally eats to fill the void of her kids who were taken away from her because she already was an incompetent cunt.

hahahaha...i wonder if they send her christmas presents. poor cunt.

Muhfukka

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2009, 01:21:42 PM »
to all you goddamn euro bitches talking shit about america, just remember a little thing called WW2 when we saved you bitches from the big bad nazis

ikke

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2009, 01:23:11 PM »
to all you goddamn euro bitches talking shit about america, just remember a little thing called WW2 when we saved you bitches from the big bad nazis
I don't mind most nazi policies, hitler was doing a great job untill he decided to kill the jews.

Muhfukka

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2009, 01:26:05 PM »
I don't mind most nazi policies, hitler was doing a great job untill he decided to kill the jews.

that was the only good part

ikke

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2009, 01:29:37 PM »

that was the only good part
nowadays it could be considered a good thing.
Overpopulation is a bitch, 2 million dead jews would hold back total extinction of the human race for another couple of years.

Raphael

« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2009, 02:11:45 PM »
You saved the the brits and slavs, us others didnt mind the nazis :) (jew killings aside).

ikke

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2009, 02:15:35 PM »
You saved the the brits and slavs, us others didnt mind the nazis :) (jew killings aside).
sure some mind, everybody considered untermenchen would mind.
But my people weren't considered untermenchen because we are closely related to the germans.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2009, 06:15:23 PM »
I've been to many places and met many good peeps and many dumbfucks.

Thinking where ur from is somehow better than where someone else is from is not only hilarious but pathetic as well.

Jokes is great but if u honestly believe it then you have a lot to learn.

Peace

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2009, 01:37:32 AM »

lol @ saved us...america was this close to allying with germany only joined when it was apparent who was going to win

you were too busy getting beat up by a load of lil chinky eyed men who outsmarted you by climbing trees and hiding in long grass  ;D

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2009, 01:57:24 AM »

lol @ saved us...america was this close to allying with germany only joined when it was apparent who was going to win

you were too busy getting beat up by a load of lil chinky eyed men who outsmarted you by climbing trees and hiding in long grass  ;D

LOL @ Britain winning when the whole damn continent of Europe got invaded. Learn your correct history. The Brits owe America and so do the fucking French. We could have easily allied with Germany and won, but then again we were already shipping you guys supply on the low. And we only joined when it was apparent who would win? Nah bitch, we joined after Pearl Harbor. LOL @ your take of history.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2009, 01:59:06 AM »

LOL @ Britain winning when the whole damn continent of Europe got invaded. Learn your correct history. The Brits owe America and so do the fucking French. We could have easily allied with Germany and won, but then again we were already shipping you guys supply on the low. And we only joined when it was apparent who would win? Nah bitch, we joined after Pearl Harbor. LOL @ your take of history.

you went to war with the japs after pearl harbour who nobody in europe gave a fuck about

but ok in your version

which part of britain got occupied??...hmmmm