Author Topic: You know you're American when ...  (Read 1270 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: You know you're American when ...
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2009, 02:03:13 AM »
to all you goddamn euro bitches talking shit about america, just remember a little thing called WW2 when we saved you bitches from the big bad nazis
You saved the the brits and slavs, us others didnt mind the nazis :) (jew killings aside).

lol @ saved us...america was this close to allying with germany only joined when it was apparent who was going to win

you were too busy getting beat up by a load of lil chinky eyed men who outsmarted you by climbing trees and hiding in long grass  ;D

LOL @ Britain winning when the whole damn continent of Europe got invaded. Learn your correct history. The Brits owe America and so do the fucking French. We could have easily allied with Germany and won, but then again we were already shipping you guys supply on the low. And we only joined when it was apparent who would win? Nah bitch, we joined after Pearl Harbor. LOL @ your take of history.

you went to war with the japs after pearl harbour who nobody in europe gave a fuck about

but ok in your version

which part of britain got occupied??...hmmmm

The UK didn't get occupied, you took the French in when they got their asses whooped, then for doing that - you guys started getting bombed but then you were smart enough to build planes that got by radar. Also, we went to war with Germany too because Japan and Germany were allies.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2009, 02:15:10 AM »
to all you goddamn euro bitches talking shit about america, just remember a little thing called WW2 when we saved you bitches from the big bad nazis
You saved the the brits and slavs, us others didnt mind the nazis :) (jew killings aside).

lol @ saved us...america was this close to allying with germany only joined when it was apparent who was going to win

you were too busy getting beat up by a load of lil chinky eyed men who outsmarted you by climbing trees and hiding in long grass  ;D

LOL @ Britain winning when the whole damn continent of Europe got invaded. Learn your correct history. The Brits owe America and so do the fucking French. We could have easily allied with Germany and won, but then again we were already shipping you guys supply on the low. And we only joined when it was apparent who would win? Nah bitch, we joined after Pearl Harbor. LOL @ your take of history.

you went to war with the japs after pearl harbour who nobody in europe gave a fuck about

but ok in your version

The UK didn't get occupied, you took the French in when they got their asses whooped, then for doing that - you guys started getting bombed but then you were smart enough to build planes that got by radar. Also, we went to war with Germany too because Japan and Germany were allies.

lol @ Britain winning when the whole continent of Europe got invaded

ahh well i was just arguing with that point...yeah i know they declared war and provided aid...i know some american pilots were annoyed with its goverment didnt jump straight in and came over unofficially...but to say you saved us is a bit of a stretch imo

we held it down 5 years

and russia marched on berlin

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2009, 02:26:42 AM »

but ok in your version

ahh well i was just arguing with that point...yeah i know they declared war and provided aid...i know some american pilots were annoyed with its goverment didnt jump straight in and came over unofficially...but to say you saved us is a bit of a stretch imo

we held it down 5 years

Trust me, give another five to ten - Germany would have ruled Britain if not for fighting a war on two sides. America didn't want to step on any toes, because of the stay out of other people's affairs policy. Now, we are all against that. It wasn't just the pilots, but the entire country that wanted to go to war. Lol.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2009, 02:34:18 AM »

but ok in your version

we held it down 5 years

Trust me, give another five to ten - Germany would have ruled Britain if not for fighting a war on two sides. America didn't want to step on any toes, because of the stay out of other people's affairs policy. Now, we are all against that. It wasn't just the pilots, but the entire country that wanted to go to war. Lol.

yeah us one side with u.s support...russia on the other(though whether you had much to do with Russias assault idk tbh)...eh well props anyway for turnin this thread inna some half way decent discussion

but we founded your country anyway so :P

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2009, 02:42:29 AM »

but ok in your version

we held it down 5 years

yeah us one side with u.s support...russia on the other(though whether you had much to do with Russias assault idk tbh)...eh well props anyway for turnin this thread inna some half way decent discussion

True that, and for that Britain should be ashamed. They created a four headed monster garbage eating offspring compared to Britain's humble roots. Lol. Also, I never did understand why we fought over fucking tea. I could understand the high taxes mind you, but tea tastes like shit. Have a + 1.

ikke

« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2009, 04:31:40 AM »
True that, and for that Britain should be ashamed. They created a four headed monster garbage eating offspring compared to Britain's humble roots. Lol. Also, I never did understand why we fought over fucking tea. I could understand the high taxes mind you, but tea tastes like shit. Have a + 1.
qft

Tea is awesome tho.
It was a cultural thing back then it's like americans not beign able to go to mcdonalds anymore

EDIT: SOme of britain was occupied, Jersey and that other small ass islan iirc.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 04:42:34 AM by The Great Cornholio »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2009, 09:53:39 AM »
without the US, some of you motherfuckers in Europe wouldn't be around; true story.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2009, 10:05:33 AM »

but ok in your version

we held it down 5 years

haha i dont know...i aint gunna lie i flunked history....and tea does taste like shit unless it got sugar in..but then i dnt like cofee either lol

ikke

« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2009, 10:21:49 AM »
without the US, some of you motherfuckers in Europe wouldn't be around; true story.
proof?
Propaganda can convince people of allot of BS

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2009, 10:58:20 AM »
without Europe none of you motherfuckers in the US would be around; true story.
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

ikke

« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2009, 12:47:45 PM »

Fraxxx

« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2009, 02:46:21 AM »

AHAHAHAHAHAAA!

BTW Noone made more money dealing with the Nazis than the Americans.
They reason to hop in (Pearl Harbor) was forced by themselves.
And Germany would've put America to shame without the Russians. Nearly 9 million Russian soldiers sacrified their life against the Wehrmacht. They broke Germany's neck.
But I have to thank America honestly that we didn't have to become Commies for the next 45 years after WWII ended.  :bandit:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ikke

« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2009, 04:14:36 AM »
I'd love to be a commie, stalin is a hero of mine.

The motherfucker made himself god

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2009, 09:50:43 AM »
Hitler didn't want it with us.

when we showed up it ended lol.

you simply could not have won that war without us.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2009, 09:53:14 AM »
america best other country not. end story