Author Topic: Mc Ren-Renincarnated-2009 (Discussion only)  (Read 2244 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mc Ren-Renincarnated-2009 (Discussion only)
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2009, 06:13:47 PM »
yeah its rare that someone will name check or drop cept for game...lol

Ren's been calling out fake rappers for years now, never does he name check them in his raps.

no one ever does. The only time rappers ever call each other out is when they're beefing, which is kind of ironic since that means they were cool and respected each other before that.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2009, 06:29:27 PM »
yeah its rare that someone will name check or drop cept for game...lol

Ren's been calling out fake rappers for years now, never does he name check them in his raps.

no one ever does. The only time rappers ever call each other out is when they're beefing, which is kind of ironic since that means they were cool and respected each other before that.

Cause fags be buying into that East vs. West shit, so no one wants  Fued. Ice T Said what every hip-hop fan was thinking, and niggaz came defending Soulja Boy even though Ice was right. Then you got morons like Snoop agreeing, then selling out via doing his gay dance to his shitty single, and eventually featuring him. Face it, Pac was right, things Niggaz will do to last. Its sad.

If a rapper made 2 Classics, and felt he couldn't do another one up to par, then he shouldn't do it. I mean shit, If I got 1 classic, and felt my follow up wasn't up 2 par. I'd wait.

Dr. Dre knows how to do it. Sure he takes a long as time, but his follow up became better then The Chronic...

Anyways. Yeah, fuck fake rappers, but if niggaz aren't going to name em, what's the point???

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2009, 09:23:16 PM »
yeah this album is aite but damn ren could have done a better job overall
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2009, 11:06:12 PM »
did they even mix the tracks on this?

Blasphemy

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2009, 02:16:04 PM »
did they even mix the tracks on this?

Yeah, Windows Movie maker can only do so much.

EnzoUK

Twitter: @EnzoUK

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cube

Okka

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2010, 06:23:03 PM »

What the fuck? "Kaikki Oikeudet Pidätetään", that's Finnish :D

Chad

Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Chad Vader

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2010, 10:07:53 PM »
whats this Chad?

MC Ren & Tha Chill; Have that money rite

http://www.hiphophoopla.com/news/have-dat-money-rite-tha-chill-ft-mc-ren-nwa/
Legendary west coast producer Tha Chill of Compton’s Most Wanted is gearing up for the release of his Chillafornia album, dropping on Hoopla Media Group/LRT/Universal. Best known for his work with Compton’s Most Wanted, MC Eiht, 213, Redman and others, the west coast veteran is ready to hit us with a true west coast record.
Soon to be available on every major digital retailer worldwide, Chillafornia will feature guest appearances by MC Ren, King T, Above The Law, Kokane, MC Eiht, Kurupt, Jayo Felony and other notable MC’s. Production duties are handled by a few of the best to ever do it, most notably Tha Chill, Sir Jinx, Battlecat & Rhythm D.
Below is the lead-single off “Chillafornia”, entitled “Have Dat Money Rite”, which features west coast pioneer MC Ren of NWA. Compton’s Most Wanted & NWA, it doesn’t get any more west coast than that!

Download link;
MC Ren & Tha Chill; Have that money rite

Nice line up  ;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 10:12:20 PM by Vader »

Chad Vader

« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 04:31:08 AM by Vader »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2010, 09:04:28 PM »
its aite but damn its sad that a vet like mc ren returns like this and hes the one complainin about rap...lol
i think hes been a bit overrated tho...always
Cube

fabtoxicp

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2010, 09:23:03 PM »
i always liked Mc Ren, but that's indeed a braindead muddafucca -
"black nigga, killa black niggakillin niggaz, suckin my dick, she's a hoe, bitchnigga, black nigga, suckin dick"

he should release a duo-album wit Kurupt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2010, 12:53:53 AM »
its aite but damn its sad that a vet like mc ren returns like this and hes the one complainin about rap...lol
how so?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2010, 06:13:11 AM »
well his style is borin....hes dope when he raps but he needs to expand his style of what he talks about
i like the gangsta rap no doubt but damn it seems like he doesnt expand where as crooked does IMO
so people have crowned him one of the best from years back when he really shouldnt have been
but mc ren at his very best>>>>cube on the commercial tip

how so?
Cube