Author Topic: Mc Ren-Renincarnated-2009 (Discussion only)  (Read 2278 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Mc Ren-Renincarnated-2009 (Discussion only)
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2010, 02:31:36 AM »
he doesnt have many styles tho chad?
for example crooked
crooked is dope cuz he goes in
its almost as if hes gon eat the mic and tear it to shreds...lol

ren is mellow and....well close to borin
but hes dope..get it twisted now...lol
mellow?  :o LOL come on, that's some bullshit right there  :laugh:
i admit he's a bit sloppy lately, but that's another story.

nah see difference wit crooked is
he does gangsta rap
he does political rap
he does it all

but hes vicious on the mic
but for ren to come back and name his album "reincarnated" you would think it would be a bigger release and have some time put into it but not even that
it should have been better than cubes release, but he looks like he cant compute wit cubes level of release
aite cube got the label etc...but damn i dont know i was lookin forward to this ren album and it wasnt as big as expected
and the gangsta shit all the time is good...not that its bad its rens style
well Crooked I doesn't stand out with his subject matter, but with his flow and wordplay.

for example crooked

wtf? Everyone has 1 style, Crooked I doesn't have multiple styles. what I think you're saying is Content. Crooked I tries 2 expand beyond gangsta content and try different things. MC Ren on the other hand constantly does gangsta shit. Now come on, isn't that bit of a double standard. Eazy E did nothing but Gangsta shit. Ren actually tried 2 expand with his Muslim rap. Basically Ren is dope, but imo its like he is a Combination of Paris and Eazy. Except his view isn't quiet as clear. I mean he talkes about a race war, fuck whites, and just being gangsta, but he doesn't really give a good description. basically its like.....He'll do gangsta shit, and try and add some sorta hardcore rap 2 at times. Like only 1 track were he sounds any type of social conscious though "same old shit". Everything else is basically a blend of gangsta clitches, a little touch of Muslim, and some story telling.I do think he is dope though. lol I even like Renincarnated, despite the fact that shit is crippled in quality.
what about Still ain't free?
it's a little different

I'm saying overall hes boring as a rapper sometimes

Just like I find for example "Common" mad boring,while others find him very entertaining.... :P :P :P
.....that's a personal opinion... and that's cool.  ;)

yep.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2010, 06:42:13 AM »
yeah still aint free...is mad dope but IMO its dope for the most part cuz of the dope beat...paris came thru wit the beat but hes also spittin on that

it jus seems like he doesnt try to make dope muzik...and he jus makes it and this album proves it partially

for example crooked

mellow?  :o LOL come on, that's some bullshit right there  :laugh:
i admit he's a bit sloppy lately, but that's another story.

nah see difference wit crooked is
he does gangsta rap
he does political rap
he does it all

but hes vicious on the mic
but for ren to come back and name his album "reincarnated" you would think it would be a bigger release and have some time put into it but not even that
it should have been better than cubes release, but he looks like he cant compute wit cubes level of release
aite cube got the label etc...but damn i dont know i was lookin forward to this ren album and it wasnt as big as expected
and the gangsta shit all the time is good...not that its bad its rens style
well Crooked I doesn't stand out with his subject matter, but with his flow and wordplay.

for example crooked

wtf? Everyone has 1 style, Crooked I doesn't have multiple styles. what I think you're saying is Content. Crooked I tries 2 expand beyond gangsta content and try different things. MC Ren on the other hand constantly does gangsta shit. Now come on, isn't that bit of a double standard. Eazy E did nothing but Gangsta shit. Ren actually tried 2 expand with his Muslim rap. Basically Ren is dope, but imo its like he is a Combination of Paris and Eazy. Except his view isn't quiet as clear. I mean he talkes about a race war, fuck whites, and just being gangsta, but he doesn't really give a good description. basically its like.....He'll do gangsta shit, and try and add some sorta hardcore rap 2 at times. Like only 1 track were he sounds any type of social conscious though "same old shit". Everything else is basically a blend of gangsta clitches, a little touch of Muslim, and some story telling.I do think he is dope though. lol I even like Renincarnated, despite the fact that shit is crippled in quality.
what about Still ain't free?
it's a little different

I'm saying overall hes boring as a rapper sometimes

Just like I find for example "Common" mad boring,while others find him very entertaining.... :P :P :P
.....that's a personal opinion... and that's cool.  ;)

yep.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2010, 08:45:55 AM »
i always liked Mc Ren, but that's indeed a braindead muddafucca -
"black nigga, killa black niggakillin niggaz, suckin my dick, she's a hoe, bitchnigga, black nigga, suckin dick"

he should release a duo-album wit Kurupt

wow, that would be too dope! it would be something like:

2010 - Gangsta Rap Strikes Back! DPG and NWA Re-Unite for the upcoming collabo-record of Kurupt & MC Ren: Black Nigga Killaz Pterdactyl Killin Villain: Vol. 1 - G'd To A T Like Fuck A Bitch

Be on the lookout  8)
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2010, 09:49:24 AM »
yeah still aint free...is mad dope but IMO its dope for the most part cuz of the dope beat...paris came thru wit the beat but hes also spittin on that

it jus seems like he doesnt try to make dope muzik...and he jus makes it and this album proves it partially
or he thinks he's better than he actually is right now  ;) :laugh:

ego trippin'  :-\

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2010, 10:00:17 AM »

yeah thats what im sayin aite if your the best rapper in the world...and you shouldnt be suprised if mc ren calls himself that..lol how can you release such a low quality of a album?  your a legend you gotta rep ya self and put it out there for real

its like above the law or big hutch
damn g's...they some of the dopest rappers but look at their track record
and to relate them to mc ren heres how
aite so they release bangers and bangin albums
live from the ghetto by big hutch the year it came out was one of the dopest releases that came out for real but then he gets out and releases that wack album....but yet hes prolly sayin hes the dopest alive
that album and dope shouldnt be in the same sentence
they tryna ride on their previous success...i guess they say your only as good as your previous album or whatever they say...lol

or he thinks he's better than he actually is right now  ;) :laugh:

ego trippin'  :-\

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2010, 11:19:57 AM »
well put.
i hate arrogance

Chad Vader

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2010, 04:18:44 PM »
i guess they say youre only as good as your previous album or whatever they say...

...thatīs how you judge em.
ATLīs was almost flawless from Livin Like Hustlers to their Legends album.
Same goes for Ren,his three first is all air tight.
In other words one of the best to ever do it  ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2010, 05:28:13 PM »
yeah wellatl and ren have both fallen off but overall as far as dopeness
atl>>>mc ren
matter fact
atl>>>>nwa

i guess they say youre only as good as your previous album or whatever they say...

...thatīs how you judge em.
ATLīs was almost flawless from Livin Like Hustlers to their Legends album.
Same goes for Ren,his three first is all air tight.
In other words one of the best to ever do it  ;)

Cube

Chad Vader

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2010, 05:49:44 PM »
yeah well atl and ren have both fallen off but overall as far as dopeness

Most cats only have one or two albums in them,Ren and ATL had a few more,that's life.  :P ;)
Instead of expecting too much from the artists,just take it for what it's worth...  ;)
if it don't hold up,well... then just move on to next artist.
There's plenty of dope new artists holding it down for the west.

atl >>> MC ren
matter fact
atl >>>> nwa

slightly different,but same shit... in other words,both is dope.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2010, 06:00:39 PM »
different yes but same era?
same coast

there are new artists but when that same group that released wack muzik at one time comes out wit bangers later on DOIN MY THANG its a shame that the group would sell out, or not always put out dope muzik and thats what atl, mc ren have done in their careers
so yeah both are dope.....both were dope but the wack albums or songs they put out....has to be criticized also 

yeah well atl and ren have both fallen off but overall as far as dopeness

Most cats only have one or two albums in them,Ren and ATL had a few more,that's life.  :P ;)
Instead of expecting too much from the artists,just take it for what it's worth...  ;)
if it don't hold up,well... then just move on to next artist.
There's plenty of dope new artists holding it down for the west.

atl >>> MC ren
matter fact
atl >>>> nwa

slightly different,but same shit... in other words,both is dope.

Cube

Chad Vader

« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2010, 07:53:19 PM »
there are new artists but when that same group that released wack muzik at one time comes out wit bangers later on
DOIN MY THANG its a shame that the group would sell out,
or not always put out dope muzik and thats what atl, MC ren have done in their careers
so yeah both are dope.....both were dope but the wack albums or songs they put out....has to be criticized also

Since Ren (& ATL) can't pull off albums anymore.
Maybe Ren (& ATL) should try to master the EP format instead?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2010, 07:54:30 PM »
what you mean master?

there are new artists but when that same group that released wack muzik at one time comes out wit bangers later on
or not always put out dope muzik and thats what atl, MC ren have done in their careers

Cube

Chad Vader

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2010, 02:44:32 AM »

....the infamous bathroom;

MC Ren of NWA & Tha Chill of CMW in the studio
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hYiSljGp1Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_hYiSljGp1Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2010, 06:40:33 AM »
be easy big vader dogg.....he aint got better...haha
Cube

Chad Vader

« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2010, 06:57:00 AM »

what you mean master?

Master
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/master

2. a person with exceptional skill at a certain thing a master of the violin
3. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) (often capital) a great artist, esp an anonymous but influential artist
5.  a workman or craftsman fully qualified to practise his trade and to train others in it