Author Topic: So, no jail and no reprocussions...  (Read 754 times)

DTG Entertainment

So, no jail and no reprocussions...
« on: November 07, 2009, 04:35:22 PM »
Well, I am happy. I had my court case like two days ago, but I was banned - otherwise I would have given some updates. Anyhow, my final court date is March 4th. The charges will get dropped if I get my G.E.D. - I am going to school Tuesday to get my withdraw forms and I already took my TABE and passed it with ease.  The arresting officer has a raging hard on for me according to my lawyer, so I am surprised I get anything for it. Anyhow, I appreciate everyone who gave me words of encouragement - it's appreciated. Also, it was my b-day yesterday. I've had a good pre-weekend and weekend. Lol.  8)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: So, no jail and no reprocussions...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 04:37:15 PM »
lmao@thinking u were going to jail ahahahaha
one man one mission

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »
thats the system for ya haha congrats
im not surprised the cop wanted u lockd up some cop had the same reaction to my brother when he and his homies allegedly has knifes

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 04:50:11 PM »
im not surprised the cop wanted u lockd up some cop had the same reaction to my brother when he and his homies allegedly has knifes

Thanks man, and yeah - this cop will get his but not by my hands. I think he's just mad because out of the four years I have known him, he's never been able to get anything to stick to me.

moe

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 05:11:17 PM »
Well, I am happy. I had my court case like two days ago, but I was banned - otherwise I would have given some updates. Anyhow, my final court date is March 4th. The charges will get dropped if I get my G.E.D. - I am going to school Tuesday to get my withdraw forms and I already took my TABE and passed it with ease.  The arresting officer has a raging hard on for me according to my lawyer, so I am surprised I get anything for it. Anyhow, I appreciate everyone who gave me words of encouragement - it's appreciated. Also, it was my b-day yesterday. I've had a good pre-weekend and weekend. Lol.  8)
good, now join the army .

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 05:11:59 PM »

Thanks man, and yeah - this cop will get his but not by my hands. I think he's just mad because out of the four years I have known him, he's never been able to get anything to stick to me.

yea thats y i strongly dislike the police

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 05:56:49 PM »
good to hear.

you're an educated person & have a future in front of you; don't be fuckin' around with the law.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 01:07:28 AM »
Good for you, man. Now stop fuckin up. You're 18 right? Shit is hard enough as it is when you got a clean record. I can imagine how much harder it is with strikes against you. Stay up and stay outta bullshit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 01:36:16 AM »
Good to hear man, you got a second chance. Now "stop fuckin around and be a man" - C/O Illmatic

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 02:26:30 AM »
good shit man

hopefully you've learned that there's certain things you dont need to be doing, carrying knives is def one of them... 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 02:50:13 AM »
I got a large collection of switch blades but you dont see me carrying around that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 02:56:30 AM »
good, now join the army .

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 08:36:21 AM »
You got caught carrying a knife? lolwtf. What the hell, were you carrying a type that was intricate and illegal or something? You do realize you can kill someone just as good with like a 5 dollar pocket knife that is LEGAL to carry? Remember this for next time. Stab, twist. Stab, twist.

JAZ

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 10:02:13 AM »
You got caught carrying a knife? lolwtf. What the hell, were you carrying a type that was intricate and illegal or something? You do realize you can kill someone just as good with like a 5 dollar pocket knife that is LEGAL to carry? Remember this for next time. Stab, twist. Stab, twist.
Oh, mr e-thugalicious watched Face/Off. great movie.

ikke

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 10:22:38 AM »
Oh, mr e-thugalicious watched Face/Off. great movie.
You don't need to make fun of young prince, he does a great job doing it himself.