Author Topic: So, no jail and no reprocussions...  (Read 721 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: So, no jail and no reprocussions...
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 10:51:25 AM »
Sorry never even heard of that movie. Not a movie fan. Last movie i saw in theaters was "American Gangster", which i was dragged too. And it sucked. I know these things because i am not a retard, i'm sorry you had to watch some movie to learn common sense.

JAZ

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 11:05:58 AM »
i can picture you sitting in your dora the explorer castle in your room thinking these things through.

*CUNT PRINCE JUMPS UP, BUMPS HEAD AGAINST THE SLIDE OF HIS PLAYPALACE, LOOKS AT 2PAC POSTER IN AWE*
 "THATS RIGHT 'PAC, TWIST-N-TURN! ILL GET THOSE BULLIES! "

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 11:38:55 AM »
You're not funny. I know you want to be like me and live in the great country that i live in, because we are #1. But i'm afraid you will just have to settle for cambodia or whatever shit hole it is that you live in that makes you so angry and sad.

And for the record - You break the law - You know the law. This is usually the case. Any person with half a brain would at least do some research on the laws in their state if they plan on breaking them to see if there are ways around it. But i wouldn't expect a dirty jap foreigner like you to know that. Now go photoshop yourself another beard because we all know that you haven't hit puberty yet to grow one of your own  :'(

JAZ

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 11:41:21 AM »
You're not funny. I know you want to be like me and live in the great country that i live in, because we are #1. But i'm afraid you will just have to settle for cambodia or whatever shit hole it is that you live in that makes you so angry and sad.

And for the record - You break the law - You know the law. This is usually the case. Any person with half a brain would at least do some research on the laws in their state if they plan on breaking them to see if there are ways around it. But i wouldn't expect a dirty jap foreigner like you to know that. Now go photoshop yourself another beard because we all know that you haven't hit puberty yet to grow one of your own  :'(
wait..

what?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 11:44:50 AM »
Basically. I'm from the best country in the country, and on top of that. I'm from the best state. Everyone from here is a celebrity, who are you? Some dirty ginger foreigner who listens to techno. The only way i can actually defeat you is to challenge you to a 1v1 fight on an internet game, you have until sun down, chink.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2009, 11:47:43 AM »
On a completely different note: Did you play a MMO called Neocron before? I knew someone on there who went by the name of "techno" and was a dirty foreigner just like you.

NM. I realized i went by the name of Prince on there so you would have already been all over that.

JAZ

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2009, 11:50:30 AM »
are you talking to me, or to looney. i dont know whos trolling who right now.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2009, 11:56:51 AM »
No i just called you a jap and a chink to confuse you. Looks like it worked, i win, better luck next time. SUCKER  :bomb:

edit; For the record looney isn't a chink, hes an american. Unlike you, you sandbagging son of a bitch!

JAZ

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2009, 12:03:46 PM »
fuck.

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2009, 12:30:01 PM »
i dont want to say i told you so, but dammit i did

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »
good for you............ ;)

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2009, 01:26:42 PM »
im just happy to hear you didn't end up like me

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2009, 01:36:20 PM »
i can picture you sitting in your dora the explorer castle in your room thinking these things through.

*CUNT PRINCE JUMPS UP, BUMPS HEAD AGAINST THE SLIDE OF HIS PLAYPALACE, LOOKS AT 2PAC POSTER IN AWE*
 "THATS RIGHT 'PAC, TWIST-N-TURN! ILL GET THOSE BULLIES! "

LOL.

Nah, Face Off was a good movie. I'd say probably in my top twenty movies of all time. Nicholas Cage really use to do good movies back in the day.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2009, 01:36:53 PM »
what did you go to jail for?

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2009, 01:37:40 PM »
being a thug