Author Topic: So, no jail and no reprocussions...  (Read 741 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: So, no jail and no reprocussions...
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2009, 01:51:35 PM »
thats the system for ya haha congrats
im not surprised the cop wanted u lockd up some cop had the same reaction to my brother when he and his homies allegedly has knifes

Thanks man, and yeah - this cop will get his but not by my hands. I think he's just mad because out of the four years I have known him, he's never been able to get anything to stick to me.

yea thats y i strongly dislike the police

u got to be kidding me, what about police brutality? i cant count the number of times me or a homie got knee'd, punched, etc from a cop when we had our hands behind our heads.

and trust me no1 was talking shit, everybody knows that its all to the officers discreation, so why would you talk shit to some1 that can let you go.  2 out of 3 of them are racist, ive heard many cops say "fucking niggers" "o u got a KOREA tat? u forget where the fuck u came from?"

or how about the countless of times the gang unit patrol cars just run up on you. i mean shit i think i get banged on by those cops than actual bangers. and when those g-units roll up on you, its almost 80% ull end up with a ticket, for anything to bud to "blocking pedistrian traffic"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 03:21:57 PM »
good stuff man.

hopefully you see this as a wake up sign and get your head straight.  next time you wont be able to say "no jail and no repercussions". 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

deathrowmusic

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2009, 07:44:45 AM »
Good to hear.  ;D  8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2009, 12:29:16 PM »
good stuff man.

hopefully you see this as a wake up sign and get your head straight.  next time you wont be able to say "no jail and no repercussions". 

AGeesta

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2009, 05:49:19 PM »
good you would of got raped

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 05:50:40 PM »

I know I ain't the only one who would've.

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 11:15:34 PM »
Sadly, for most people, no repercussions means no lesson learned, and they usually commit an identical mistake again with even bigger consequences.  Hopefully that is not the case with you.

Elano

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2009, 11:29:31 PM »
Well, I am happy. I had my court case like two days ago, but I was banned - otherwise I would have given some updates. Anyhow, my final court date is March 4th. The charges will get dropped if I get my G.E.D. - I am going to school Tuesday to get my withdraw forms and I already took my TABE and passed it with ease.  The arresting officer has a raging hard on for me according to my lawyer, so I am surprised I get anything for it. Anyhow, I appreciate everyone who gave me words of encouragement - it's appreciated. Also, it was my b-day yesterday. I've had a good pre-weekend and weekend. Lol.  8)
good, now join the army .

lol

Reprise91

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 08:23:40 AM »
Unless ur ass payed attention in school ur ged is gonna be hard, mines waz eazy kuz i waz at my senior year, but my fucking english teacher was a fuckking cunt.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2009, 08:27:56 AM »
Unless ur ass payed attention in school ur ged is gonna be hard, mines waz eazy kuz i waz at my senior year, but my fucking english teacher was a fuckking cunt.

Kuz? And my GED pre-pre test was fucking easy. 12.9 +, 12.8, 12.8, and 10.7 on my TABE. However, I spoke with the school board and I am going to adult high school to get my diploma.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2009, 08:57:52 AM »

Kuz? And my GED pre-pre test was fucking easy. 12.9 +, 12.8, 12.8, and 10.7 on my TABE. However, I spoke with the school board and I am going to adult high school to get my diploma.

Good choice man. Do your best! (no joke)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »

with that mentality,not including that your white and they way u look. u'd get sodomized for sure.

lol how u gonna have a bitch made mentality like that. u shouldnt even fuck with anythign bad in the first place if u have a weak mind like that.

AGeesta

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2009, 12:30:43 PM »

with that mentality,not including that your white and they way u look. u'd get sodomized for sure.

lol how u gonna have a bitch made mentality like that. u shouldnt even fuck with anythign bad in the first place if u have a weak mind like that.

not everyone has to pretend to be a hard ass like you, Rooney

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2009, 12:33:53 PM »

homie, your a joke.

all you do is lie. your the only one pretending to know everything.  yea you know everything because your a texan mexican crip from your dads ghetto ranch, and you know everything cuz you watched a couple of post season basketball games.

the thing is, everything you say is pretty much the opposite of reality, u just talk out of your ass all the time and try to be funny. dont forget spending i dont know how many hours making fake interviews with people on dubcc.

you are a loser.

AGeesta

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2009, 12:38:34 PM »

homie, your a joke.

all you do is lie. your the only one pretending to know everything.  yea you know everything because your a texan mexican crip from your dads ghetto ranch, and you know everything cuz you watched a couple of post season basketball games.

the thing is, everything you say is pretty much the opposite of reality, u just talk out of your ass all the time and try to be funny. dont forget spending i dont know how many hours making fake interviews with people on dubcc.

you are a loser.

still using the same washed up comebacks?

your dogging on Tanner cus he KNOWS he will get raped in the pen cus he is a 100 pound 17 year old that is gonna be there with grown ass men...

atleast hes keeping it real instead of your fake gook ass, you would get "tossed" is the pen too cus your a bitch

"Yo, im Looney and im an asian dogg pound gangsta crip from the suburbs. Im gonna run this penitentiary."
if your tried to act hard like you do all around dubcc and in the suburbs you would get shanked in less then a day... and you know thats real