Author Topic: So, no jail and no reprocussions...  (Read 742 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: So, no jail and no reprocussions...
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2009, 12:43:16 PM »
good you would of got raped

I know I ain't the only one who would've.

with that mentality,not including that your white and they way u look. u'd get sodomized for sure.

lol how u gonna have a bitch made mentality like that. u shouldnt even fuck with anythign bad in the first place if u have a weak mind like that.

not everyone has to pretend to be a hard ass like you, Rooney

homie, your a joke.

all you do is lie. your the only one pretending to know everything.  yea you know everything because your a texan mexican crip from your dads ghetto ranch, and you know everything cuz you watched a couple of post season basketball games.

the thing is, everything you say is pretty much the opposite of reality, u just talk out of your ass all the time and try to be funny. dont forget spending i dont know how many hours making fake interviews with people on dubcc.

you are a loser.

still using the same washed up comebacks?

your dogging on Tanner cus he KNOWS he will get raped in the pen cus he is a 100 pound 17 year old that is gonna be there with grown ass men...

atleast hes keeping it real instead of your fake gook ass, you would get "tossed" is the pen too cus your a bitch

"Yo, im Looney and im an asian dogg pound gangsta crip from the suburbs. Im gonna run this penitentiary."
if your tried to act hard like you do all around dubcc and in the suburbs you would get shanked in less then a day... and you know thats real

i dont know what your talking about when you say washed up comebacks. i dont make shit up about you to diss, i honestly dont have to cuz ur make a fool out of yourself every day.

the thing is u really are a square, i mean u dont know anything ur a nerd. everything i say is pretty much common knowledge to most people living in LA. the thing is theres guys smaller and younger than tanner that get locked up, and want to get locked up.

lol at thinking anybody just gets raped, u watched way too many movies. just stick to cattle herding

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AGeesta

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2009, 12:45:36 PM »
yes looney your right... everything you say is real.... your the realest since 2pac

now take off your shoes before you enter the house

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2009, 12:49:51 PM »
yes looney your right... everything you say is real.... your the realest since 2pac

the thing is, your a loser. how come u stopped making 10 threads a day>?

im sure it was cuz ppl were clownin on your ass for being an attention whore. lol your prob the only foo on here that thought u were funny.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AGeesta

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2009, 04:30:26 PM »

the thing is, your a loser. how come u stopped making 10 threads a day>?

im sure it was cuz ppl were clownin on your ass for being an attention whore. lol your prob the only foo on here that thought u were funny.

no but if you must know im switching internet providers
so ill be back in no time....