Author Topic: The karma feature should be abolished.  (Read 1411 times)

the ghost

Re: The karma feature should be abolished.
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2009, 01:42:23 PM »
elano is basically retarded, i mean he has been doing the exact same shit and using the EXACT same "insults" for years and years
not even a retard would do this.
Maybe he's a bot?
hes just a really pathetic, lonely, stupid person who wants approval

no,you are talkin about jaydc now
no i am talking about you. learn english and maybe you could understand simple statements
son of a bitch you are describing jaydc. now shut up for a minute and go fuck yourself
you are truly pathetic elano. i speak for everyone here when i say that

ya you speak for everyone like jaydc,when the truth is that you speak only for yourself and the tards like you

You truly are a complete retard.  You bring nothing of interest to the board, but to be a target to insult.  And you make that quite easy.  Sorta like you mom is quite easy.  I bet she can swallow a whole salami.

Muhfukka

« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2009, 01:43:40 PM »
my bmx hahaha what the fuck are you talking about i drive straight american muscle euro boy

and by the way-=very homosexual

Elano

« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2009, 01:45:52 PM »
elano is basically retarded, i mean he has been doing the exact same shit and using the EXACT same "insults" for years and years
Maybe he's a bot?

no i am talking about you. learn english and maybe you could understand simple statements
son of a bitch you are describing jaydc. now shut up for a minute and go fuck yourself

ya you speak for everyone like jaydc,when the truth is that you speak only for yourself and the tards like you

You truly are a complete retard.  You bring nothing of interest to the board, but to be a target to insult.  And you make that quite easy.  Sorta like you mom is quite easy.  I bet she can swallow a whole salami.

oh props man + 1 man you are too funny man + 1 man thanks man you are DA MAN  :loser:

the ghost

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2009, 01:47:04 PM »
Maybe he's a bot?

oh props man + 1 man you are too funny man + 1 man thanks man you are DA MAN  :loser:

Is it true your grandmother was a fluffer for Mussolini?

Muhfukka

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2009, 01:47:27 PM »
hahaha he took the homo shit out of his sig whats the matter faggot youre not comfortable with your gayness yet?

Elano

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2009, 01:50:42 PM »
Maybe he's a bot?

Is it true your grandmother was a fluffer for Mussolini?

damn you are too funny. props. + 1. idiot

Jaydc

« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2009, 06:38:09 PM »
This thread is entertaining.Like elanos mom after she smokes crack and sucks dick on the street corner :D :D

OchoCinco

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2009, 06:42:38 PM »
This thread is entertaining.Like elanos mom after she smokes crack and sucks dick on the street corner :D :D

watchin a bitch smoke crack then suck dick on a street corner is entertaining too u?

too each their own but i cant see a crack hoe suckin dick to some other hurtin person on the street very entertaining.

Jaydc

« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2009, 07:06:21 PM »

watchin a bitch smoke crack then suck dick on a street corner is entertaining too u?

too each their own but i cant see a crack hoe suckin dick to some other hurtin person on the street very entertaining.

Im just using one of elanos ahem insults against him

OchoCinco

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »
fair enough

Elano

« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2009, 11:33:20 PM »

he has grown up watchin his mother doin this shit daily  :D

JAZ

« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2009, 12:41:04 AM »
this thread is weird.

ikke

« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2009, 04:48:12 AM »
this thread is weird.
Says the guy with the flashing beard :P

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2009, 10:12:11 AM »
damn this thread is getting out if hand

lock this fucker  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2009, 10:14:45 AM »
damn this thread is getting out if hand

lock this fucker  8)

ah these son of bitches are too funny when they kiss eachother like that  :laugh: