Author Topic: ROCCY APPRECIATION THREAD  (Read 552 times)

LAX CITY LIGHTS

Re: ROCCY APPRECIATION THREAD
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2009, 01:51:06 AM »
I don't hit retards.
GOOD BECAUSE THERES ONLY GOING TOL BE 2 HITS, MY HITTING YOU IN THE HEAD AND YOU HITTING THE GROUND 8) 8) 8)PUSSYCUNT

Let's not forget Elior's foot hitting the gas pedal.

BITCH ELIOR WILL RUN UP AND KICK YOU IN THE HEAD AFTER I DROP YOU

I love how you and  your homies always talk tough, but have yet to deliver.

I also love how you have never answered the question everyone has been wanting the answer too ever since our meet & greet: why didn't you get out of the truck when you were sitting comfortably in the passenger seat, Lights? When are you gonna answer the million dollar question?
YOU WERE RUNNING AWAY TOO FAST DOGG YOU KNOW IM NOT THAT FAST

When you guys were telling me to get in the truck, I was right by the passenger side window. I was in reaching distance with my guard down. Why didn't you grab me by my jacket or somethin?
HOMMIE WERE NOT DUM NIGGERS LIKE YOU WERE NOT GOING TO DO A DRIVE BY ON YOUR ASS LOL  8) 8) 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 01:59:00 AM »
I don't hit retards.
GOOD BECAUSE THERES ONLY GOING TOL BE 2 HITS, MY HITTING YOU IN THE HEAD AND YOU HITTING THE GROUND 8) 8) 8)PUSSYCUNT

Let's not forget Elior's foot hitting the gas pedal.

BITCH ELIOR WILL RUN UP AND KICK YOU IN THE HEAD AFTER I DROP YOU

I love how you and  your homies always talk tough, but have yet to deliver.

I also love how you have never answered the question everyone has been wanting the answer too ever since our meet & greet: why didn't you get out of the truck when you were sitting comfortably in the passenger seat, Lights? When are you gonna answer the million dollar question?
YOU WERE RUNNING AWAY TOO FAST DOGG YOU KNOW IM NOT THAT FAST

When you guys were telling me to get in the truck, I was right by the passenger side window. I was in reaching distance with my guard down. Why didn't you grab me by my jacket or somethin?
HOMMIE WERE NOT DUM NIGGERS LIKE YOU WERE NOT GOING TO DO A DRIVE BY ON YOUR ASS LOL  8) 8) 8)

Well no shit, you really think I would walk up to your window and tell you both to fuck yourselves and to get out of the truck if I even suspected you had guns? LOL. I'm crazy, but I'm not stupid.

Let's stop frontin', though. You, me and Elior aren't capable of that kind of shit. So why do you keep up that tough guy talk like me or anyone else actually believes it? Your sole purpose was to be a witness to the fight and record it. You could of at least ensured the fight was gonna happen by grabbin me up. Why did you stay in the ride?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAX CITY LIGHTS

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 02:00:52 AM »
ELIOR TOLD ME TO STAY IN THE CAR IN CASE YOU TRIED SOME KIND OF SNEAK ATTACK

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2009, 02:01:33 AM »
was lights born a pussy or did the drugs and the whore he called mom turn him that way?

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2009, 02:05:09 AM »

LMAO lolior is a pussycunt  ;) was probably scared for his life  :D and your just as bad dude, all talk, no action, pretty lame that you cant just take the L and move on

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2009, 02:09:16 AM »
So you're saying big, bad Elior couldn't handle a sneak attack? I didn't even get close to him, I was way closer to you, man, so that makes no sense.

Elior claims I'm a 4 foot "shrimp", so why would he even be worried about any kind of offense from me? He can't take a punch? LOL, you guys are too funny.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAX CITY LIGHTS

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2009, 02:10:39 AM »
I DONT KNOW DOGG ELIOR CALLS THE SHOTS IM THE MUSCLE  8) 8) 8) IF ELIOR TOLD ME TO HOP OUT AND TOSS YOUR ASS I WOULD HAVE  8) 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2009, 02:21:47 AM »
I DONT KNOW DOGG ELIOR CALLS THE SHOTS IM THE MUSCLE  8) 8) 8) IF ELIOR TOLD ME TO HOP OUT AND TOSS YOUR ASS I WOULD HAVE  8) 8)
That's the problem with you and Roccy: you aren't your own men. Nobody calls shots for me or directs me in any way. Not even my closest friends.

For real, Sam, your homie tells you what to do and when to do it? How do you call yourself a man, dogg? I hope you're fuckin around and not serious.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2009, 03:19:43 AM »

So sad. Be your own man for crying out loud.

kemizt

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2009, 07:16:16 AM »
Lights is 38, hes probably got a bad back from all the pills hes been doing. And NIK an lights came in the truck cause they didn't think you were gonna show. But when they tried to peel out back to the crib to get the van with the wheelchair lift you ran away! Ha ha they are so badass.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2009, 08:45:11 AM »
lights is the biggest bitch on the planet. he's that dumb kid that thinks he's a bully because nobody likes him, but in reality he gets bitched around.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2009, 10:09:09 AM »
lights is the biggest bitch on the planet. he's that dumb kid that thinks he's a bully because nobody likes him, but in reality he gets bitched around.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2009, 10:27:57 PM »
LMAO@pussycunt arguing with the lights alias

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2009, 11:42:20 PM »
LMAO@pussycunt arguing with the lights alias
LMAO@LOLior still posting here

THA SAUCE HOUSE

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2009, 01:06:37 AM »
lmao@not getting out of the car after all that shit with sik...
one man one mission