Author Topic: ROCCY APPRECIATION THREAD  (Read 562 times)

Herbal_Life

Re: ROCCY APPRECIATION THREAD
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2009, 06:48:43 AM »
lmao@not getting out of the car after all that shit with sik...

ikke

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 07:10:27 AM »
DId he fuck orit or something?
if not no appreciation is needed.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2009, 08:09:19 AM »
no but he fucked your mom when your dad was drunk

ikke

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2009, 08:11:00 AM »
You do realize you will never be able to complain about people making fun of your dead mother now?

Herbal_Life

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2009, 08:12:27 AM »
You do realize you will never be able to complain about people making fun of your dead mother now?
lol my dead mother...
do you want a picture of my alive mom?

LAX CITY LIGHTS

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2009, 11:58:35 AM »
lol my dead mother...
do you want a picture of my alive mom?
HOMMIE IF YOU HAVE A OLD PHOTO OF MY MOM DONT PUT IT ON HERE

LAX CITY LIGHTS

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2009, 12:06:28 PM »
LMAO@pussycunt arguing with the lights alias
HOMMIE I AM SAM THAT NUTRIDER DARKXD IS THE SAME GUY WHO HACKED YOU

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2009, 04:45:07 PM »
LMAO@LOLior still posting here

pussycunt, you're right, for once...im clearly too advanced to be fuckin around with this childish ass website nowadays. it's come to the point where the board's hero is arguing with aliases to prove he's not a bitch....notice i barely post in the gspot.. it's time for you to grow up and do the same, doctor.

LAX CITY LIGHTS

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 04:46:48 PM »

pussycunt, you're right, for once...im clearly too advanced to be fuckin around with this childish ass website nowadays. it's come to the point where the board's hero is arguing with aliases to prove he's not a bitch....notice i barely post in the gspot.. it's time for you to grow up and do the same, doctor.
THE HOMIE SCCIT HAS REALLY GROWN UP THESE LAST 3 WEEKS. HE IS STARTING TO UNDERSTAND ROOCY AND MY RELATIONSHIP BETTER 2  8) 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2009, 04:59:21 PM »

1. Who cares if you don't post on the G-Spot. We know you read it everyday so big deal lol.

2. You go to people's places of work to jump them on their days off and you really wanna talk about childishness?

3. You're a failure. As a son. As a friend. As a boyfriend. As a rapper. As the CEO of Sccit Style Records. As a hard ass Jewish thug from Woodland Hills. And most importantly, as an almighty forum legend.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAX CITY LIGHTS

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2009, 05:01:52 PM »
FUCK YOU PUSSYCUNT SCCIT IS A REAL G

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009, 05:13:51 PM »

1. Who cares if you don't post on the G-Spot. We know you read it everyday so big deal lol.

2. You go to people's places of work to jump them on their days off and you really wanna talk about childishness?

3. You're a failure. As a son. As a friend. As a boyfriend. As a rapper. As the CEO of Sccit Style Records. As a hard ass Jewish thug from Woodland Hills. And most importantly, as an almighty forum legend.

yet, i still could never lower myself to being as big a bitch and coward as you are...for someone with armenian blood, u have no pride whatsoever, pussycunt.

and anytime i read these boards, i reply.. im an open person and i speak my mind freely...i have better shit to do nowadays then to come on a european based message board that revolves mainly around a fascination of me and the peeps i know in reality LOL. this board wouldnt be up and running today if it werent for the almighty...and you're still posting here. don't trip, though, pussycunt...soon youll advance and you too wont have to come on this site to enhance your serotonin levels. 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2009, 05:21:01 PM »
You'll never leave dubcc. Just like you'll never move out and you'll never step out of the truck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2009, 05:27:51 PM »
You'll never leave dubcc. Just like you'll never move out and you'll never step out of the truck.

sure..whatever makes u feel better about being a pussy :laugh:

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2009, 05:58:02 PM »
so lights mom really died??

LOL!!!!