Author Topic: Is this an asshole thing to do?  (Read 1055 times)

Sikotic™

Is this an asshole thing to do?
« on: November 09, 2009, 01:26:23 AM »
So I went with this chick to a Buffalo Wild Wings that opened up around here recently to watch the Laker game. So me and the girl are seated and they waiter comes over and takes our drink order. She orders some fruity ass drink and I told the waiter "I'll have a Becks".

He said, "We don't have it on tap, only in the bottle."

I reply with "That's fine by me", and he goes about his way.

Now this dude took forever. We only ordered two drinks and even though it was crowded due to the game, it wasn't to the point where it would take a guy 15 minutes to get our drinks. Plus, my drink is in a bottle that you just get from a fridge.

For 15 minutes we see other people who got seated after us getting their drinks, when FINALLY, we get our drinks. Now, I look at my beer, and its a Becks Light. I say to the waiter, "Hey man, I ordered a Becks" and he's like "Yeah, that's a Becks". I'm like, "No man, this is a Becks Light. If I wanted a Becks Light, I would of specifically told you I wanted a Light beer".

He stares at me and says, "Oh....well, sorry about that. I heard Becks makes a good light beer," and walks away. So now I'm heated. Homegirl told me to chill out, but I'm like hell no I'm not calming down because all homie had to do was say "My bad" and fix my order.

Now.......I'm not the type to give the guy a whole bunch of attitude and beg him to make the order right. He should of known he made a mistake and corrected it. It's happened a million times before and the server corrects it. This douchebag tries to convince me that his mistake was a blessing in disguise, therefore, I take offense.

So we're done and I get the bill. I paid the bill in full, but did not leave a tip. And we ordered lots of shit after the Light beer incident and he got everything right. I was just still pissed about his smartass comment he made to me earlier, and that's why I didn't leave the tip. Plus, he gave me a beer I didn't drink.

Homegirl is calling me cheap, saying I know damn well I should give him a tip, basically running her big fuckin mouth. Bitch even tried to give the guy a tip behind my back which had me gettin pissed at her too.

Now am I being an asshole like the girl I was with was saying I was or did the motherfuckin waiter deserve no tip for being a smartass? I even risked the potential of getting pussy tonight or int he near future by getting in a heated argument with the girl over this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

Re: Is this an asshole thing to do?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 01:31:52 AM »
I think you were lol. You got mad to fast over circumstances that really got you mad, which was probably the wait. I think you got a bit butthurt there, at least the dude said sorry

LAX CITY LIGHTS

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 01:37:08 AM »
ITS A PUSSYCUNT THING TO DO. HE PROBABLY JERKED IT IN THE SAUCE

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 01:39:13 AM »
I think you were lol. You got mad to fast over circumstances that really got you mad, which was probably the wait. I think you got a bit butthurt there, at least the dude said sorry
Yeah, but that beer wasn't cheap and I didn't drink it. So I used his tip to pay for it  ;D

ITS A PUSSYCUNT THING TO DO. HE PROBABLY JERKED IT IN THE SAUCE
Not possible, because he had no idea I was pissed. One thing I know is to not piss off someone who's serving you food and drinks. You keep them hopeful throughout the night.

I know you would find jizz in your sauce that tip-worthy though.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 01:40:56 AM by Sikotic »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 01:52:37 AM »
no it wasnt. why tip him if hes fucking up.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 02:09:04 AM »
no it wasnt. why tip him if hes fucking up.

yeah imo he sacrificed his tip the minute he acted like a smartass...or maybe im just an asshole too lol  :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 02:24:02 AM »
I dunno because at the end of the night I was a little buzzed and not thinking clearly. Usually, I would of gone ahead and gave the guy a tip, but something about this guy just wouldn't allow me to do it lol.

For real though, If I really was an asshole about it. I would throw a couple bones his direction the next time I go there, no homo.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 02:52:12 AM »
lol nah i probably would have got angry too but im a drunk and when i have to wait to get drinks i will usually flip about anything but some of them fkn waiters gets defensive when they fuck up and wont admitt it
one man one mission

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 02:52:45 AM »
nope

if he wants a tip, he should be doing his fuckin job right

also, fuck light beer
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The Overfiend

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 03:56:16 AM »
 I reackon you handled that rather calmly not flipping out and shit, for chrissake man why pay for a drink u didnt order and since when is light beer the default option? You shouldve got him to take it back and bring you a normal beer then if he wouldve done that then you should tip him, otherwise youre getting screwed by an incompetant waiter. And I'm not just saying this because im some asshole who screams 'Service!' and beckons with my finger in restaurants its because I used to be a waiter and people used to expect certain standard from me so I expect the same from waiters because I used to be one.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 04:30:40 AM »

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009, 05:08:18 AM »
nah fuck that shit, you did the right thing.. remember the customer is always right!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 05:11:13 AM by JMan »

Big B

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 05:40:08 AM »
nah fuck that shit, you did the right thing.. remember the customer is always right!! no honey, no money {no homo}

Big B

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 05:41:40 AM »
just ask yourself, 'what would rob van dam do?'

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 06:01:30 AM »
nah fuck that shit, you did the right thing.. remember the customer is always right!! no honey, no money {no homo}

lol, them some wise words!