Author Topic: Is this an asshole thing to do?  (Read 1049 times)

Jome

Re: Is this an asshole thing to do?
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2009, 06:42:22 AM »
If you told the story right, it wasn't asshole status.. nobody wants a Light beer if they're not asking specifically for it, a waiter of all people should know that.

But if the real story went something like: "Mothanigga! Who the fuck ordered piss-water? Do you know who the fuck I am?", and you decided to fix the story for Dubcc, then it would be Kanye status.

Portugoal

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 07:08:42 AM »
nope

if he wants a tip, he should be doing his fuckin job right

also, fuck light beer

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 07:13:30 AM »
He was the asshole for trying to play off a mistake. Bitch, you do what you are told and you dont make suggestions. I probably would have tipped, but it would have been an insulting tip none the less. Like..STAY OUT OF DARK ALLEYS OR I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU WITH A BROKEN LIGHT BEER BOTTLE

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2009, 08:21:02 AM »
I wouldn't say it was an asshole thing to do, but I just probably would have left him at least a small bullshit tip instead of nothing at all lol

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2009, 08:50:04 AM »
he's a fag who is assuming u're a fag like him, that drinks light beer.

u got mad for that reason so don't feel bad

u had ever right

ikke

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2009, 09:04:50 AM »
He was the asshole, why would you be one?

It would be the same thing if he gave you bottled water instead of the beer.
Just because it's only a light version of it doesn't mean it's not different.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2009, 10:05:56 AM »
fuk that if i order a corona and get a corona light i aint drinking that shit
Bullets aint got no names

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »
Homegirl is calling me cheap, saying I know damn well I should give him a tip, basically running her big fuckin mouth. Bitch even tried to give the guy a tip behind my back which had me gettin pissed at her too.
If she thinks you're cheap, then maybe she should pay the fuckin' bill and tip whatever she thought suitable.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2009, 10:37:00 AM »
Do they serve full strength beer at games?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »
just go there tonight and shoot the muthafucca. case closed. justice served

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2009, 01:33:12 PM »
If you told the story right, it wasn't asshole status.. nobody wants a Light beer if they're not asking specifically for it, a waiter of all people should know that.

But if the real story went something like: "Mothanigga! Who the fuck ordered piss-water? Do you know who the fuck I am?", and you decided to fix the story for Dubcc, then it would be Kanye status.

LOL

I wish I was a big enough asshole to pull off a Kanye West meltdown. If I was Kanye, I would of just carried a bottle of Hennessy with me anyways and drank for free  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2009, 01:36:39 PM »
hell no thats not an asshole thing to do the little punk should be glad you didnt start a scene and start flipping tables and shit hahaha. i mean allright its one thing if its real busy with a game going and everything to be slow and fuck up an order, but to say some little smartass punk shit and not fix it that righht there just shows he doesnt deserve a tip. people nowadays always think their entitled to shit, if you didnt do your job right you might not get paid and thats the way it is

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2009, 02:00:54 PM »
hell nah, id be bitching for a free pitcher and wings after that shit. hell nah no tip, shit if the pitchers were glass id just make a mess, break everything make it seem like it was accident n iw as too drunk and say "o yea im sorry too.

seriously if your hoe was bitching so much about the tip, the whore should of tipped the punk herself.

thats some bad service, he says sorry and he doesnt fix your order? from what people told me when they were waiters they get bitched at for alot less than that, they get bitched for just being slow, or since they were slow they dont want the other stuff they orderd and demand a refund.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2009, 02:17:04 PM »

seriously if your hoe was bitching so much about the tip, the whore should of tipped the punk herself.

She tried to, but I took the cash off the table lol. Fuck her for trying to pull that shit when I wasn't looking. She ain't shit anyways like the server.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2009, 02:23:48 PM »

She tried to, but I took the cash off the table lol. Fuck her for trying to pull that shit when I wasn't looking. She ain't shit anyways like the server.

kinda weird she'd pick the waiters side over yours, even after that waiter was showin disrespect

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.