Author Topic: Is this an asshole thing to do?  (Read 1048 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Is this an asshole thing to do?
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2009, 02:25:26 PM »

seriously if your hoe was bitching so much about the tip, the whore should of tipped the punk herself.

She tried to, but I took the cash off the table lol. Fuck her for trying to pull that shit when I wasn't looking. She ain't shit anyways like the server.

kinda weird she'd pick the waiters side over yours, even after that waiter was showin disrespect
the dumb bitch has the same sense of entitlement as the waiter

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2009, 02:30:04 PM »
why didnt u have him fix your order? Also, after u got smart with him....did u order food that he might have come in contact with?! lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2009, 02:37:22 PM »
I didn't really get smart with him because we planned on ordering food and other drinks n shit like that. I brought it up by telling him I didn't order a light beer, and he pretty much acknowledged it and walked away lol. I dunno if he thought Becks only makes Light beer or somethin', but he should of made sure he had the order right before he cracked the bottle open.

If all I was gonna do was have that drink only, then I would of demanded he fix the order. I'll take a light beer over jizz in my buffalo wings lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »
i remember sosa being black as fuck

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2009, 02:50:48 PM »
I didn't really get smart with him because we planned on ordering food and other drinks n shit like that. I brought it up by telling him I didn't order a light beer, and he pretty much acknowledged it and walked away lol. I dunno if he thought Becks only makes Light beer or somethin', but he should of made sure he had the order right before he cracked the bottle open.

If all I was gonna do was have that drink only, then I would of demanded he fix the order. I'll take a light beer over jizz in my buffalo wings lol

Oh aiight. Hard to tell through text.  When u said "If I wanted a light beer I would have specifically ordered one", sounds kind of smartass yah know. lol.  But maybe in person u didnt sound that way.  You should have left him a dollar as a tip and wrote "I love the dick" in big letters on both sides.  At least he'd have to feel like a fag when he goes to spend it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

JAZ

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 02:51:31 PM »
i remember nothing.

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »
i remember sosa being black as fuck

yeah, he look scary as hell now lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2009, 03:03:19 PM »
Asshole or not, if you are trying to get laid with this girl this is not the right thing to do, unless she's already your girl.

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2009, 03:05:51 PM »
Asshole or not, if you are trying to get laid with this girl this is not the right thing to do, unless she's already your girl.

fortunately, girls are fuckin stupid and like assholes.  If you try too hard to impress a girl...they arent attracted to u. If you have the attitude that your night will be just fine with or without her..she'll probably fuck

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2009, 03:10:33 PM »
that bitch you came wit sik..she's rape material. dont be afraid of raping her man. just make her swallow the evidence.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2009, 03:14:20 PM »

fortunately, girls are fuckin stupid and like assholes.  If you try too hard to impress a girl...they arent attracted to u. If you have the attitude that your night will be just fine with or without her..she'll probably fuck

Nah, it doesn't work like that. Acting like an asshole only works in certain situations. You being stingy over money, whatever the circumstance, is never a good look.

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2009, 03:16:40 PM »

Yeah, I may have blown my chances.......come to think of it, I may have lost more by not tipping the waiter.

One thing is for sure though, I will never take that bitch anywhere ever again on my damn tab. She's got the nerve to call me cheap when she just got free food and drinks on me LOL. That, and it was like I was talking to a slab of drywall the entire time.

Anyways, I'll see what I can do about salvaging the possibility of collecting on my investment.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2009, 03:20:53 PM »
that bitch you came wit sik..she's rape material. dont be afraid of raping her man. just make her swallow the evidence.
That's why the ski mask and chloroform are always stuffed in my glove compartment cuzz.

Nah, it doesn't work like that. Acting like an asshole only works in certain situations. You being stingy over money, whatever the circumstance, is never a good look.
Yeah. I forgot to mention she either currently or used to wait tables at some Lebanese restaurant too. So she sympathized with the waiter regardless of what I said.

Oh well.........at least the wings were good lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2009, 03:32:29 PM »
I doubt it'll ruin your chances if you got a good handle on her. Shit what you did wasn't all that bad. If he said that to me I wouldn't have caused a scene but I would have made damn sure I would have received the beer I ordered and not charged for some crappy ass light beer. People are so damn afraid of conflict it's ridiculous. My first question to that little shit would have been "Why are you being an asshole?"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2009, 03:37:11 PM »
That's why the ski mask and chloroform are always stuffed in my glove compartment cuzz.

Yeah. I forgot to mention she either currently or used to wait tables at some Lebanese restaurant too. So she sympathized with the waiter regardless of what I said.

Oh well.........at least the wings were good lol

unless its a bar i regularly go to , or they give really good service. i could care less about tip if that happened to me, but yea lol i had couple homies that used to be watiers and insisted that we leave them very good tip.

really man when former waiters insist on giving good tip i just tell them put down the extra cash, since they wanna tip them so badly

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.