Author Topic: Tireda these fake markazz bitch muhafukaz....  (Read 801 times)

S.G.V.

Re:Tireda these fake markazz bitch muhafukaz....
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2002, 04:16:40 PM »
lol at people not understanding him...muthafuckas are on a west coast board and get lost when they see west coast slang...thats lame...anyway tho...tone...i know exactly what ur sayin...muthafuckas see u with girls and they wanna disrespect u...they wanna try to prove that theyre big shit...thinkin that theyre gonna get in ya girls pants cuz they confront ya ass...i say fuck em...if they outnumbered u...u did the right thing...but u know those fuckers aint doin shit if u got ur homies with u...hoes like that are too scared...

ToNe1904

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2002, 05:12:36 PM »
lol at people not understanding him...muthafuckas are on a west coast board and get lost when they see west coast slang...thats lame...anyway tho...tone...i know exactly what ur sayin...muthafuckas see u with girls and they wanna disrespect u...they wanna try to prove that theyre big shit...thinkin that theyre gonna get in ya girls pants cuz they confront ya ass...i say fuck em...if they outnumbered u...u did the right thing...but u know those fuckers aint doin shit if u got ur homies with u...hoes like that are too scared...

^^fah real, i aint dumb about shit. I mean, i jus hit that klown up witta "whas brackin dogg" n went about mah bizness. Real muhafukaz talk they shit when they alone, not when they safe wit numbaz.

~"A lotta niggaz in mah town...want tha stripez i carry, around they G'z they hard....by theyself they scaree"~ Criccet

and tah Blanket, naw homie...i dont bang. But i do stay flamed up all day. If anybody tripz, they can trip...n eat mah dick lol

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2002, 06:08:46 PM »
shit i know wut ur talkin about on this and i dunno why people cant understand u i can understand it fine

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2002, 08:54:42 PM »
Lmao@bez, and dat dpg dude jus sounded funny lol

Anyway, that sucks tone, immature kids trippin over shit, startin shit, its pathetic...You Anyway imma order a pizza from u homie, pizza-boy flamed up  ;D - lmao, im just playin homie
oh yea wearin red all the time could get boring, dont ya think?  take suga babys advice  ;D

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

MidnightPills

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2002, 09:05:59 PM »

^^if u aint frum kali, or cant undastand tha slang...then tha shit aint fah u nowayz...gotta git a "slanguage dictionary fah tha average square muhafucka" on tha website haha

ummm.. i am sorry to burst your bubble tone, but an educated person from california would not speak as you do...so please stop making californians look as retarded as you are...
thanks Pink  ::)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2002, 02:18:08 AM »
lol sounds like spendin a friday/saturday night in my town wit the difference its turks and russians trippin.  

they simply below yo level homie. you know that so that automatically makes you the better individual in this one. fuck it. if ya see the guy alone sometime find out if he still got a mouth big enough to fit three dicks. bet he dont.

peace

I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ToNe1904

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2002, 04:07:45 AM »

^^if u aint frum kali, or cant undastand tha slang...then tha shit aint fah u nowayz...gotta git a "slanguage dictionary fah tha average square muhafucka" on tha website haha

ummm.. i am sorry to burst your bubble tone, but an educated person from california would not speak as you do...so please stop making californians look as retarded as you are...

lol if thiz aint tha funniest shit i seen on here...i dont know what is lolol.

First off, u have NO credibility on thiz shit...seein as how u spend half yo day tryna find tha next gangsta dick tah suck on. Then wanna play tha "educated" role. Lil girl pleaze...lol i luv when ho'z try tah play tha proper role lol

Second, being "well educated" iz more complex then yur lil brain seems to understand. Education comez in ALL forms...2nd grade English class is only one of em. Figure tha shit out. U have no idea what the extent of my education iz klown. So shut tha fuk up if u dont know what yur talkin about. Yur burnt...

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2002, 04:49:48 AM »
Lil geek muhafucka...

You can't be suggesting that someones a geek because they don't talk in the same way you do (which really is retarded) or because they don't live in California.

Pillow

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2002, 01:56:32 PM »

First off, u have NO credibility on thiz shit...seein as how u spend half yo day tryna find tha next gangsta dick tah suck on. Then wanna play tha "educated" role. Lil girl pleaze...lol i luv when ho'z try tah play tha proper role lol

Second, being "well educated" iz more complex then yur lil brain seems to understand. Education comez in ALL forms...2nd grade English class is only one of em. Figure tha shit out. U have no idea what the extent of my education iz klown. So shut tha fuk up if u dont know what yur talkin about. Yur burnt...

LMAO

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2002, 03:14:14 PM »

lmao

lol sounds like spendin a friday/saturday night in my town wit the difference its turks and russians trippin.  

they simply below yo level homie. you know that so that automatically makes you the better individual in this one. fuck it. if ya see the guy alone sometime find out if he still got a mouth big enough to fit three dicks. bet he dont.

peace

Word, anytime u in trouble big homie tone, illicit and me will come n put a cap in them suckaz who be'z messin around with bb guns, uhh nigguhh, word

-{bLaDe}

Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2002, 03:34:52 PM »
such a dirty mess, killins robberies, mur-uh everythang the whole 9 yards

ToNe1904

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2002, 05:52:34 PM »
Lil geek muhafucka...

You can't be suggesting that someones a geek because they don't talk in the same way you do (which really is retarded) or because they don't live in California.

that aint it at all man. But if sumbody disses sumbody else, fah speakin wit slang, jus cus they cant understand or git tha stick out they ass....then yah, ima call em a geek muhafucka. Especially when they onna WestCoast Message board, n diss sumbody fah usin WestCoast slang...what kinda dumb shit iz that? They needa go find a fukin Dawsonz Creek message board or sumthin lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2002, 09:02:41 PM »
such a dirty game

when i rise
ima raise eye brows and open eyes
haters shocked, look at the broken skys
illuminati, wanna take my body to, sleep
they get rowdy at the party wanna take a peep
no NEVA will i forever get together
its temporary, the thought alone is scary
god help me, they dont belive
i dont wanna stay but you know i cant leave!!!

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2002, 09:19:45 PM »
I was just fucking around. Don't take it seriously Tone. I come from the land of slang.  8)

MidnightPills

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2002, 12:23:13 AM »
Tone, if i have the educational level of a 2nd grader, then that means you must have the IQ of a 4 year old autistic child......

and i wouldnt be caught dead sucking on your little dick... your probably hung like a tic tac... so why dont you just can it moron....