Author Topic: Tireda these fake markazz bitch muhafukaz....  (Read 797 times)

ToNe1904

Re:Tireda these fake markazz bitch muhafukaz....
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2002, 04:13:52 AM »
Tone, if i have the educational level of a 2nd grader, then that means you must have the IQ of a 4 year old autistic child......

and i wouldnt be caught dead sucking on your little dick... your probably hung like a tic tac... so why dont you just can it moron....

it must take a real "educated" person to compare 2 people who dont even know eachother. n nobody said i wanted yur nastee ass tah suck mah dick. But u have said in otha threadz how u be sprung off gangsta muhafuckaz....which iz what i was talkin bout. Sayin u like gangstaz, but cant take it when i talk wit slang. Wha u lookin for? A "proper" gangsta? lol Ive noticed one thing, im pretty sure that tha people on thiz board...who ALWAYZ seem to pump themselvez up as "educated", are typically gonna be tha LEAST confident about their intelligence, otherwise...they wouldnt need tah keep tellin people how smart they are lol. U fall into that category pretty easily lil girl. I left u alone on all yur bullshit whiny azz threadz. But yur ONLY purpose in postin on thiz shit, was tah start an argument. So, if u gotta prollem wit it...then keep yur weakminded azz opinionz to yahself. Peace

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2002, 08:26:25 AM »
Why was that shit so hard to understand fah some of ya'll.
My nigga speakin' some real shit and all ya'll can do is shoot on him. Anywayz Tone I feel you on what you sayin'. I stay flamed on the daily and scaryass niggaz only start shit when I'm by myself or wit a female. Too many wannabe, fakeass Bitchass cKrab niggaz. I hate them niggaz...
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

MidnightPills

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2002, 08:33:49 AM »
Oh please don’t flatter yourself thinking I am trying to start an argument with you…. My point to you was that not all Californians talk like they are retarded, uneducated people Boy. I am educated and I know more then your little pea brain can even comprehend.   It is sad that you think everything you tell me, would offend me when it is quite the contrary. You have shown me that you ignorant and childish with your Junior High bullshit about sucking dicks and dick slapping. So I say this to you kid, take English 014 to extend your vocabulary and learn to write complete sentences before you try to represent Californians. I would not want you gritty ass, never will and never had. So get an education  and stop making your self look like a peaon.

ToNe1904

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2002, 09:01:19 AM »
Oh please don’t flatter yourself thinking I am trying to start an argument with you…. My point to you was that not all Californians talk like they are retarded, uneducated people Boy. I am educated and I know more then your little pea brain can even comprehend.   It is sad that you think everything you tell me, would offend me when it is quite the contrary. You have shown me that you ignorant and childish with your Junior High bullshit about sucking dicks and dick slapping. So I say this to you kid, take English 014 to extend your vocabulary and learn to write complete sentences before you try to represent Californians. I would not want you gritty ass, never will and never had. So get an education  and stop making your self look like a peaon.

check mah last post...

"Ive noticed one thing, im pretty sure that tha people on thiz board...who ALWAYZ seem to pump themselvez up as "educated", are typically gonna be tha LEAST confident about their intelligence"

like ive said, u know NOTHING about my education. I guarentee that youve never taken a class that was on a higher level then ANYthing ive eva taken. So quit assuming, cus itz fukin ignorant. All u doing is showing exactly how childish yur ass is. U started thiz shit, so deal wit it. Neva did i say ALL californianz use slang. But there IS slang that ONLY people in california undastand, for tha most part. I undastand that u live out in tha fukin stickz...but i figured even yur naive, slow ass might git it. Guess i was wrong. U really got some growing up to do lil girl.

MidnightPills

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2002, 02:16:00 PM »
sorry tone, I am at a college level in my education and wouldn't trade that for anything. I worked hard to get where i am at today and intent to continue working for my degree. It is sad that you small mind is stuck on acting "ghetto", instead of acting like the grown man you think you are. If your so grown up then acted like it, use proper english. After all that what adults use. You dont see professional members on Famious organization saying, "word up hommie". I dont want beef with you, i am just saying that you make yourself out to be retarded trying to act a certain way. Not only that it is not really your place to say that californians have this slang when you dont know shit about the people out here or up north. I seen Black, Mexican and whites use proper english more this once. Funny thing about this thread tone is, when i read what you said i didnt understand it because it was made up of incomplete sentences and spelling was way off.  If i were to show this to people around my area they would just laugh at your ass...  ::)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2002, 02:27:14 PM »
lol somebody need to check this woman seriously.......

first off,i see her running her mouth at criminal 909 callin him a junkie and shit and she was usin the fact she a college girl and shit.....now she using that college shit again here..........seriously little girl....if anyone gave two fucks about ya education....we would have asked......so zip it...........i understood what he said...........and im from Detroit..........at the end of the day,you can say what ya want.........criminal and tone both more respected on here than your skanky ass.....and if you so clever why was ya brother ghostwritin for ya..........ya said if ya showed tones writing to people in your area theyd laugh......funny that if i showed YOU to people in my area theyd laugh at your fat ass

~my 2 cent~

MidnightPills

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2002, 04:26:01 PM »
lol somebody need to check this woman seriously.......

first off,i see her running her mouth at criminal 909 callin him a junkie and shit and she was usin the fact she a college girl and shit.....now she using that college shit again here..........seriously little girl....if anyone gave two fucks about ya education....we would have asked......so zip it...........i understood what he said...........and im from Detroit..........at the end of the day,you can say what ya want.........criminal and tone both more respected on here than your skanky ass.....and if you so clever why was ya brother ghostwritin for ya..........ya said if ya showed tones writing to people in your area theyd laugh......funny that if i showed YOU to people in my area theyd laugh at your fat ass

~my 2 cent~

lmao@ you...m dogg only ghostwritin for me once.. and not only that.. he didnt even write the whole lyric... he just ran his mouth to trauma about it... and that was over a year ago.. so you dont know the whole story on that one.... number two.. i didnt come on the board because i waisted my energy on spittin anyways....

i pretty much had it with all your fake asses anyway..

there is only 3 people i truely respected on this board anyways...  

Tone dont be going around sayin you chased Pink out of here.. because that would be your retarded ego inflating.... and mark whoever... i dont know nor do i want to know... i have my education at the end of the day.. and thats that... call me a bitch or a skank... but i still walk away from this feelin good about myself... knowing that i am not some pathic person like NIK who needs this board.... or like Tone who has no real friends... so he looks for net hommies....

with the exception of 4 people in this board... everyone last one of you are fake and phonies... posting on this board like your big and bad... like anyone really cares what you think.. because in reality..you dont think for yourself.. you just go off what people tell you is moral and rightious... most of claim to be these good wholesome i am religious people and you treat and talk smack behind others backs... this board is a sad place.. thats why i havent been posting here often.. it is just a sad place to be... people just spread there shit all over...

oh yeah tone and mark... if your so grown up... why didnt you jsut get over the remarks.... ad ignore them like a grown up person who doesnt have to justify themself would have.....
shit you two are just idiots.......... mostly tone...
I AM OUT....

most of you guys are not even worth the time or day.....

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2002, 05:29:15 PM »
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA "tha fat bitch is talking shit again"

Hey damn girl this whole thread makes u look insecure as fuck u know...I dont even wanna explain why cuz YOU aint worth the time.

Hey and  are u talking about shit like U would never suck ton's dick....muwahahahhhahha have u looked in the mirror? U better go and suck any dick U can cuz not many guys would want their dick in ur ugly ass mouth anyway, it might give em horrible nightmares for the rest of their lives.

And U think ppl get upset over internet beefs?? HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA Well I am prety sure many few ppl do, and seems like ur insecure ass is one of them, or at least used to be, since u even considered that thought seriously.

Man thts it ur not worth it, next time just watch ur bitch mouth, and keep urself in check.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2002, 06:10:16 PM »
LOL@ya'll, this thread is gettin stupid as hell, anyway, if I remember correctly, Pink, didnt you claim to be a gangbanger, and have mafia connections when you tried to intimidate Doggy a long time ago?  Ironic LoL, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2002, 08:40:46 PM »
why the fuck is my dope rhymes bein ignored!!!!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2002, 08:51:19 PM »
i could really give a shit if thiz dumb bitch leavez. Tha thing about it iz, u say u dont want beef....but yur very first post in here was jus to call me "retarded". And like i said, education comes in MANY levels. Which u still dont understand. Being in college...wow...can we all give Pink a round of applause? lol. Thas good yur going to college, just like a WHOLE lot of other people. That makes u more educated? i dont think so. Using slang, doesnt determine yur extent of education. In case u cant figure that out. I dont pretend tah be ANYTHING. i talk tha way i talk. Regardlezz of wha anybody think. That dont mean i cant speak "proper" when tha time callz. Tha WCC forum, isnt a place where i need tah worry about impressin muhafuckaz by telling them about my intelligence. Apparently u feel that u need to. Probably because yur intelligence ALONE, isnt impressive enough. I know people who are far more ghetto then mah ass iz, that....just like me, could teach u a WHOLE lot. So before u judge, figure out what yur talkin about. College, doesnt impress me. Ive been there already. Infinite probably understandz where im comin from with this. School education, is easy. Reading a book, is easy. Getting an A on a test, is EASY. Doin yur fukin homework, EASY. Learning real life situationz, and being able tah truly analyze what goes on around u...AND understand it, is far more difficult. SO dont bring that bullshit about u going to college, just to make yurself feel better about yurself. Like homie above said, "yur makin yurself look real insecure". If u dont want beef, thas fine. But u gotta learn sum shit. U had no purpose posting in here whatsoeva. Like i said, i left yur shit postz alone. I coulda easily attacked yur ass on PLENTY of em, but i said fukit...no reason tah jus go start shit. But, hey fukit...keep fukin wit that community college, git yur lil degree...and maybe one day, u can show everybody that lil piece of paper they hand u, and impress them with how educated u are.  ::)

peace

ToNe1904

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2002, 08:57:41 PM »
LOL@ya'll, this thread is gettin stupid as hell, anyway, if I remember correctly, Pink, didnt you claim to be a gangbanger, and have mafia connections when you tried to intimidate Doggy a long time ago?  Ironic LoL, peace

-{bLaDe}

lol Pink bangin??  ;D

"Gaysiddddde gangggstaz....we in tha houssssssssse" lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2002, 11:04:26 PM »
TONE ARE YOU FUCKIN BLIND?????  >:(

ToNe1904

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2002, 12:09:02 AM »
TONE ARE YOU FUCKIN BLIND?????  >:(

tight verse man  ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2002, 12:34:50 AM »
damn you bitches really know how to treat a woman at WCC eh?

u harrass every single one that comes here.  >:(

this aint a fuckin playground