Author Topic: Tireda these fake markazz bitch muhafukaz....  (Read 798 times)

ToNe1904

Re:Tireda these fake markazz bitch muhafukaz....
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2002, 12:42:47 AM »
damn you bitches really know how to treat a woman at WCC eh?

u harrass every single one that comes here.  >:(

this aint a fuckin playground

if i was dealing wit a WOMAN, id treat her like one, but im dealing with a GIRL. Remember, SHE was the one who came into tha thread talkin shit, callin me retarded to make herself look...uhh..."educated" lol.

but fukit, ima drop thiz...

peace

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2002, 12:51:12 AM »
look this aint fuccing English class so y are u judging tha way tome types? if u guyz give a fucc about it so much teach him how to fuccing type or learn sum slang. im out!!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2002, 12:55:32 AM »
if u guyz give a fucc about it so much teach him how to fuccing type

I know perfectly well how to type man lol. I type a certain way sometimes, because it reflects the slang I use. Nobody on this board speaks perfect English. So when I type, i show the way the words actually come out of my mouth. I dont say, "Motherfuckers"...n nobody i know does. It comes out, "Muhafuckaz". Yah know?

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2002, 01:01:02 AM »
if u guyz give a fucc about it so much teach him how to fuccing type

I know perfectly well how to type man lol. I type a certain way sometimes, because it reflects the slang I use. Nobody on this board speaks perfect English. So when I type, i show the way the words actually come out of my mouth. I dont say, "Motherfuckers"...n nobody i know does. It comes out, "Muhafuckaz". Yah know?

ya i feel ya but i meant sumthin different by it but fucc it i feel ya dogg. it jus pissez me off cuzz how u gonna judge sum1 education by tha way they type? i dont get tha best grades but i  think im pretty smart for my age i jus dont know how to use it when it comes to skool and shyt. im out!!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2002, 01:03:31 AM »
ya i feel ya but i meant sumthin different by it but fucc it i feel ya dogg. it jus pissez me off cuzz how u gonna judge sum1 education by tha way they type? i dont get tha best grades but i  think im pretty smart for my age i jus dont know how to use it when it comes to skool and shyt. im out!!!

i gotcha man

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2002, 01:40:50 AM »
damn you bitches really know how to treat a woman at WCC eh?

u harrass every single one that comes here.  >:(

this aint a fuckin playground

if i was dealing wit a WOMAN, id treat her like one, but im dealing with a GIRL. Remember, SHE was the one who came into tha thread talkin shit, callin me retarded to make herself look...uhh..."educated" lol.

but fukit, ima drop thiz...

peace

She didnt even start that discussion, once she was on the scene you totally forgot about who started it and directed everything towards her.

does it make you feel big hatin on a female?

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2002, 02:10:27 AM »
wut would have been tha difference if it waz a guy? i mean i get wut ur saying but does it make a difference she iz a female? if he ignores everybody else and attaks her i see wuts wrong but lets say it waz a guy and he attaked him to me it doesent make it seem like he would feel "bigger" or "better". u feel me seer? im out!!!

PS im not tryint to start any shyt i jus wanna know. :D

Don Seer

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2002, 02:14:44 AM »
"if he ignores everybody else and attaks her i see wuts wrong "

thats exactly what happened.

ToNe1904

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2002, 02:21:06 AM »
She didnt even start that discussion, once she was on the scene you totally forgot about who started it and directed everything towards her.

does it make you feel big hatin on a female?

i dont git why yur tryna protect Pink. She OBVIOUSLY started thiz shit. i set up a thread, tol a story of sum shit that happened wit me...then she decided to call me "retarded" for the slang i use. Now u tell me, whos at fault? I give a fuk if shes a female or not, that has NOTHING to do with any of this. Ignorant is ignorant, whether it be male OR female. Only hatin that has come frum thiz, is her hatin on me. I didnt bring shit tah her, until she opened her mouth. Like i said, i dont make a habit of posting on othas threadz...wit no other intention other then tah be a jackazz about shit. Ive seen tha opposite frum her tho, on plenty of occassions. Yet u take her side? Wtf? U expect that she should be able tah jus say whateva she wantz, n no one should respond to it?

Like i said, if she acts like a woman....then i treat her like one. If she acts like a lil girl, then i treat her like that. Sounds fair tah me....

peace

Don Seer

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2002, 02:32:25 AM »
bye

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2002, 02:44:14 AM »
:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

o shyt jus like that? damn seer ur not to be fucced wit dogg, imma make sure i dont get on ur nerves i cant believe u jus banned him jus like that ;D! damn thats a trip dogg lol. well u also shouldnt be told like that in ur own forum u got this place looking good.(trying to kiss his ass)lol im out!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2002, 02:48:04 AM »
lol

may as well lock this bitch up it aint goin nowhere  ;)