12 (40%)
Daz
9 (30%)
They are the same good
8 (26.7%)
Fuck DPG!
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Tha Best Rapper Of Tha Dogg Pound  (Read 225 times)

_E_A_Z_Y_

Tha Best Rapper Of Tha Dogg Pound
« on: November 16, 2002, 07:50:00 AM »
So what do ya'll think??? I love Dogg Pound and both rappers!!!

KURUPTION-81

Re:Tha Best Rapper Of Tha Dogg Pound
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 08:03:07 AM »
I really like the dogg pound, kurupt is the better lyricist but when they rhyme together they had a great chemistry.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

_E_A_Z_Y_

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2002, 09:45:34 AM »
and who the fuck voted "fuck dpg"??

Funkadelic

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2002, 09:56:04 AM »
Kurupt can write the best lyrics, when he wants to, but I go with Daz, because of his very ill flow.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2002, 12:10:39 PM »
Back in the day of Dogg Food, it was Kurupt.  even a little later.  But I don't know what happend, it seems after year 2000 came around, kurupt just stoped trying.  He came off pretty tight on Dillinger and Young Gotti.  Even on Space Boogie he was alright, I guess.  But now, he raps like he be talkin, or sometimes even slower.  So right now at the moment, it's Daz.  

PS

That is why I really liked Dogg Pound 2002.  Cause even though it wasn't a "real" Dogg Pound album, it was still shit they did back in the day.  and Kurupt was at his prime back then.  So that's why I would love to see that shit come out of suge's valt.  Keep em comming.

-Nate

_E_A_Z_Y_

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2002, 04:45:13 PM »
well, looks like the "They are the same good" is winning!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2002, 08:22:10 PM »
I have always liked DAZ better

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2002, 09:16:02 PM »
Back in the day, Kurupt, now, Daz, pz

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2002, 09:44:12 PM »

Daz Dillinger is the most talented (oG) outta the entire Deathrow camp.....pleasebelive!!

He produced almost all the classic's...look for yourself, he rapped on almost all the classic Snoop track's.

Flow and freestyle ability...I gotta give it to Kurupt
Talent and Business wise obviously the man who own's his own shitt Daz.

Both of those 2 guys right there are on the same level tho...please do not get it twisted.

But I gotta give it Daz Dillinger.....the tightest DpG rider.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2002, 12:14:13 PM »
Back in the day Kurupt was the shit lyrically, but since Streetz Iz A Mutha he seems to have gone downhill a bit, hopefully now he's back at Tha Row we will see the same quality of rhymes that we saw from him in his first stint there.

I also agree with Hatesrats that Daz really doesn't get enough props for his work at Death Row. Like he has said in numerous interviews, he was the one who came up with the OG Death Row sound, yet he is never really mentioned when people talk about Death Row.

Recently, Daz's bootlegging of shit has made him look a bit desperate, but I suppose that he's gotta support his family, and therefore you have to respect him. After leaving Death Row he made money by himself, without the help of Snoop, Dre and them, and that for me showed how much input he put into Death Row. It's only now that Snoop and co are starting to take notice of Daz again, and hopefully his input can sway Snoop away from his ever increasing East Coast bias.