Author Topic: how is Amsterdam during the months of December and January?  (Read 202 times)

We Fly High

how is Amsterdam during the months of December and January?
« on: November 10, 2009, 04:10:06 AM »
i know some of yall go there a lot.. how is it during the months of December and January? i read there was a lot of rain.. besides the obvious, what are some cool things to do there?

moe

Re: how is Amsterdam during the months of December and January?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 04:11:46 AM »
i know some of yall go there a lot.. how is it during the months of December and January? i read there was a lot of rain.. besides the obvious, what are some cool things to do there?
stand outside

Elano

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 04:25:36 AM »
COLD.WITH RAIN.AND SNOW.

ikke

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 04:35:09 AM »
COLD.WITH RAIN.AND SNOW.
Snow? GTFO
It snows like 5 times a year, 4 out of the 5 times the snow melts before it hits the ground anyway.

It's like summer in amsterdam exept it's cold and it rains a bit more.

JAZ

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 05:02:33 AM »
its pretty gold. now. will be till may. itll be freezing december, january and february though. the hermitage is cool. there are some cool shops around here. plus the clubs are cool. and so am i.

JAZ

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 05:03:38 AM »
you should go skating on the fake ice rings they build every winter on leidse plein and dam square.

Elano

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 05:05:41 AM »
COLD.WITH RAIN.AND SNOW.
Snow? GTFO
It snows like 5 times a year, 4 out of the 5 times the snow melts before it hits the ground anyway.

IDIOT i've been in amsterdam 3 times between december and january,and it was snowing all the time. STFU

JAZ

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 05:06:45 AM »
summer is amsterdam >>>>>>>>>>>>> winter in amsterdam.

Elano

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 05:08:31 AM »
its pretty gold. now. will be till may. itll be freezing december, january and february though. the hermitage is cool. there are some cool shops around here. plus the clubs are cool. and so am i.

there are always a lot of fantastic concerts @ the paradiso/melkweg/heineken hall

ikke

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 05:09:27 AM »
COLD.WITH RAIN.AND SNOW.
Snow? GTFO

IDIOT i've been in amsterdam 3 times between december and january,and it was snowing all the time. STFU
I've been living in the netherlands for more then 16 years, we never have snow!.
And even if the snow stays on the ground it's barely enough to make some good snowballs.

Elano

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 05:14:01 AM »
COLD.WITH RAIN.AND SNOW.
Snow? GTFO

I've been living in the netherlands for more then 16 years
we are talkin about amsterdam now

ikke

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 05:15:21 AM »
LMAO @ Elano thinking he knows more then me about the netherlands because he's been here once.

Jesus fuck the netherlands is a tiny ass country, the weather is the same everywhere.

Big B

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 05:19:06 AM »
LMAO @ Elano thinking he knows more then me about the netherlands because he's been here once.

Jesus fuck the netherlands is a tiny ass country, the weather is the same everywhere.
lol.

Elano

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 05:19:23 AM »

idiot i'm not thinking to know more than you,even if you are dumb and stupid as hell.
i'm talkin about the kind of weather i've seen during the times i've been in amsterdam between december and january,asshole.

Elano

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 05:21:21 AM »

lol.
LOL MY ASS
in one day i've travelled from amsterdam to rotterdam,and guess what ? The weather wasn't the same.