Author Topic: how is Amsterdam during the months of December and January?  (Read 203 times)

JAZ

Re: how is Amsterdam during the months of December and January?
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 05:23:11 AM »
lets put it like this: there could be snow.

Big B

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 05:29:28 AM »
LMAO @ Elano thinking he knows more then me about the netherlands because he's been here once.

Jesus fuck the netherlands is a tiny ass country, the weather is the same everywhere.
lol.
LOL MY ASS
in one day i've travelled from amsterdam to rotterdam,and guess what ? The weather wasn't the same.

ive stood in one place in dublin and the weather changed from bright and sunny to pouring rain and cold back to bright and sunny all within 20 minutes

Portugoal

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 05:36:28 AM »
lets put it like this: there could be snow.

for 2 days total

Elano

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 05:37:15 AM »
LMAO @ Elano thinking he knows more then me about the netherlands because he's been here once.

Jesus fuck the netherlands is a tiny ass country, the weather is the same everywhere.
lol.
LOL MY ASS
in one day i've travelled from amsterdam to rotterdam,and guess what ? The weather wasn't the same.

ive stood in one place in dublin and the weather changed from bright and sunny to pouring rain and cold back to bright and sunny all within 20 minutes

same for me when i was in melbourne,but not in 20 minutes

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 05:54:53 AM »
im hitting Amsterdam late january come hell or high water(or snow lol)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 06:33:08 AM »
you should go skating on the fake ice rings they build every winter on leidse plein and dam square.

haha u know, i had a go at that before in leidse plein.. i sucked tho was so baked i couldnt concentrate, i hit the deck hard a few times lol..

in all honesty tho, id say the weather round dec, jan, feb is pretty much the same as the uk really.. only difference id say is u do get some real cold winds from the canals