Author Topic: Rick Ross & Baby Collabo LP In The Can, "[We] Finished The Album Already"  (Read 157 times)

Elano

Baby and Rick Ross' rumored joint collaboration album has been finished according to the Cash Money Records' co-founder.
Click here to find out more!

Despite confirming the album's completion, Baby said an exact release date has not been penciled in.

Plans are still on the table for a Birdman and Rick Ross album. The rappers' collaborative effort is in the bag and just waiting a release date. "Ross and I finished the album already. It's called The H," Birdman revealed to Rap-Up.com. "We'll probably put it out in the summer." The Cash Money Records CEO has a lot of admiration for his fellow paper chaser, who's currently promoting his group Triple C's debut Custom Cars & Cycles. "I respect Ross. He gets money and his music is hot." (Rap-Up)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rick Ross & Baby Collabo LP In The Can, "[We] Finished The Album Already"
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 12:17:48 PM »
jus leave it in the can cuz it wont be worth shit
and we cant even use 50's muzik as a defense...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rick Ross & Baby Collabo LP In The Can, "[We] Finished The Album Already"
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 01:38:11 PM »
not to happy about this...ross dont do it.