Author Topic: Why do Atheists seem to get on Christaianity and not Islam?  (Read 1343 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Why do Atheists seem to get on Christaianity and not Islam?
« on: November 10, 2009, 09:50:25 AM »
I just got finished reading the Qu'ran, shit's a good book. Right in second to The Bible. Good piece of reading material.

It's funny though how everybody seems to get on Christianity and knock The Bible but it appears Islam and the Qu'ran never get's brought up. You know how, 'manipulating' and 'brain-washing' The Bible be, hahahaha, ain't nobody read the Qu'ran huh? Cuz boyyyyyyyy, that book is on another level of what Atheists call 'manipulation'. It's extremely more direct, especially, especially to non-believers. I mean Atheists seem very forward on discrediting and misquoting The Bible, when The Qu'ran has very strong feelings on Atheism! On ya'll. In a real way men.

The Qu'ran rejects Atheists completely. Hard too. Hard. But I don't see people jumping down them. Why? Is we non-believers a lil ignorant to it? :D

It's really thru-out the whole book but..for a quick-fast taste in just the second chapter..

Quote from: The Cow
2:7. Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

2:10. In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).

2:39. "But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein."

Atheism in The Bible is called an abomination which is obviously evidenttttttt but The Qu'ran talks about, Allah-willing, could and will take away one's sight, one's hearing, make one deaf dumb and blind and will have one burning in hell for denying God. Now, ya'll wanna talk about The Bible and fear? Hmm? Ya'll wanna talk about The Bible and brain washing?

Why? Cuz ya'll think pissing off Christians is fun? Man, yo, think about what Muslims opinions of Atheists are? Why us? Lol. Is it just the ignorance to The Qu'ran? But really why fucks wit just us? Atheistm gotta reject ev'rythang, wordddddd?

I don't know.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why do Atheists seem to get on Christaianity and not Islam?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 10:27:17 AM »
There's more atheists living in Christian environments than in Islamic environments. Plus, if you piss your regular western Christian off, nothing will happen. If you piss a Muslim off, you might be dead soon, or at least get into some kind of inconvienient trouble.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Cali Climate

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »
Because they don't want their head chopped off by some crazy fucking arabs.

Also, people face Christianity every day in western society.

For the record I'm not an atheist, I just don't believe in any religion.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 01:01:05 PM »
There's more atheists living in Christian environments than in Islamic environments. Plus, if you piss your regular western Christian off, nothing will happen. If you piss a Muslim off, you might be dead soon, or at least get into some kind of inconvienient trouble.

This

Damn, muslims are crazy

kemizt

G-Funk

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 01:04:09 PM »
Cause if they were to get on a Muslim they'd be dead, that shit is serious.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 01:21:16 PM »
Real talk, Atheists have a better chance of gettin' hurt by a muslim behind debatin' and talkin shit. The Bible tells christians to love thy enemies because ur not accomplishing anything by loving someone who already loves u therefore those who really take those words to heart won't do any harm to those who offends them.

Personally, if you don't believe in any god then you should speak on islam, too. Islam, Christianity and hinduism are common religions in Los Angeles yet non believers still chose to talk about christianity.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 01:45:54 PM »
Assamalakum.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 01:58:41 PM »
Your guys response make Athiests seem bitch-made. Picking on the religon that poses the least amount of threat to them. Why don't you just call shit like you see it. :oi:

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 02:09:33 PM »
Allah Akbar!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 02:20:05 PM »
the thing is most atheists were born in a christian enviroment or area and their westerners (i.e. US, ur family, etc etc)

im sure majority of atheists were at one point christian because of their parents or some other factor and hav been to sunday school, etc etc.

its most likely because most of the athiests were ex christians and dont know shit about islam.

the notion that atheist dont speak on muslims cuz they might bust a "crazy" or their scared of them is absurd. rofl their humans man, they die too.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 02:25:58 PM »
the thing is most atheists were born in a christian enviroment or area and their westerners (i.e. US, ur family, etc etc)

im sure majority of atheists were at one point christian because of their parents or some other factor and hav been to sunday school, etc etc.

its most likely because most of the athiests were ex christians and dont know shit about islam.

the notion that atheist dont speak on muslims cuz they might bust a "crazy" or their scared of them is absurd. rofl their humans man, they die too.

Sadaam and Hitler were humans, too. Atheists know how to do research on everything else including the Bible in order to debate against christians so they can also research Islam which a huge religion. I agree with everything else you said because I don't recall ever debating with an atheists who didn't come from a christian background.

Raphael

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »

Co-sign, you guys are overexaggerating. I seriously doubt you will get beaten/killed if you speak against islam when you live in a christian country lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 02:33:30 PM »

Sadaam and Hitler were humans, too. Atheists know how to do research on everything else including the Bible in order to debate against christians so they can also research Islam which a huge religion. I agree with everything else you said because I don't recall ever debating with an atheists who didn't come from a christian background.

yea they can research on islam, but if they prove christianity as incorrect and nothing more than a fairy tale than its pretty much knocking out 3 birds with one stone. and these athiest research what their more familiar with.

the thing is atheists who come from a muslim back ground are rare, beause islam is more consistent in third world countries, where religion is a vital part of society and a way of life. and in third world countries their more religious regardless of which one it is and if u publicly claim ur an athiest u'd probaly get killed.

but i dont get why u mentions sadaam or hitler.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 02:42:57 PM »
LOL @ the notion of Christians being harmless, but Muslims are dangerous.

Looney broke it down perfectly. Simply put, most nonbelievers live in a western society. So what is the most dominant religion in that part of the world?

Besides, other religious groups such as muslims, jews, buddhists, etc. are not hell bent on converting you like christians are. That may be another reason why christians seem to get the brunt of punishment.

LOL @ christians being peaceful and harmless. Best thing I heard all day.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 03:00:57 PM »
LOL @ the notion of Christians being harmless, but Muslims are dangerous.

Looney broke it down perfectly. Simply put, most nonbelievers live in a western society. So what is the most dominant religion in that part of the world?

Besides, other religious groups such as muslims, jews, buddhists, etc. are not hell bent on converting you like christians are. That may be another reason why christians seem to get the brunt of punishment.

LOL @ christians being peaceful and harmless. Best thing I heard all day.

Who said that shit?