Author Topic: Why do Atheists seem to get on Christaianity and not Islam?  (Read 1341 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Why do Atheists seem to get on Christaianity and not Islam?
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 03:06:34 PM »
LOL @ the notion of Christians being harmless, but Muslims are dangerous.

Looney broke it down perfectly. Simply put, most nonbelievers live in a western society. So what is the most dominant religion in that part of the world?

Besides, other religious groups such as muslims, jews, buddhists, etc. are not hell bent on converting you like christians are. That may be another reason why christians seem to get the brunt of punishment.

LOL @ christians being peaceful and harmless. Best thing I heard all day.

Who said that shit?

it was basically said, when ppl said that u can debate with christians because they dont doo shit and their harmless but u cant do it to a muslim because theyll suicide bomb their ass.

i mean obviously they were somewhat joking. but cmon now its the tot section

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 03:19:30 PM »
Lol. ;D Nah.

But not all Muslims are Arabs ready to throw bombs. Albanians, a big majority of them are Muslim, and the older folks are peaceful people. The ones out here in America. It's not like they crazy. They prolly just have a crazy ass view on Atheism. And those people faithful followers too and their religion don't seem to get spoken out against. I don't ever hear how The Qu'ran is just some book written by some man. How it contradicts itself 16,000 times. Etc. Ya know.

But trueeee, if they wasn't born around it. That's more the ignorance, I guessed word? I don't know. BUT once you make a decision to deny a God completely you should realize The Bible is not the only piece of religious materiel to deny.

I'm just thinkin', Atheist's seem to get offended at Christianity and The Bible, but The Qu'ran has so much stronger opinions on Atheism, I'd figure.. Ya know what I'm sayin'?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 08:18:04 PM »
There's more atheists living in Christian environments than in Islamic environments.

This is true.

Plus I think people associate hypocrisy with Christianity more then other religions.  I know for me personally, I dont feel like Muslims hide their extemism as much as Christians do.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 09:39:08 PM »
There's more atheists living in Christian environments than in Islamic environments.

This is true.

Plus I think people associate hypocrisy with Christianity more then other religions.  I know for me personally, I dont feel like Muslims hide their extemism as much as Christians do.

they do that because christianity is exploited alot more and cuz of that it gives a notion like we're westerners and we're christian (the majority) and we're better

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 09:46:12 PM »
Lol. ;D Nah.

But not all Muslims are Arabs ready to throw bombs. Albanians, a big majority of them are Muslim, and the older folks are peaceful people. The ones out here in America. It's not like they crazy. They prolly just have a crazy ass view on Atheism. And those people faithful followers too and their religion don't seem to get spoken out against. I don't ever hear how The Qu'ran is just some book written by some man. How it contradicts itself 16,000 times. Etc. Ya know.

But trueeee, if they wasn't born around it. That's more the ignorance, I guessed word? I don't know. BUT once you make a decision to deny a God completely you should realize The Bible is not the only piece of religious materiel to deny.

I'm just thinkin', Atheist's seem to get offended at Christianity and The Bible, but The Qu'ran has so much stronger opinions on Atheism, I'd figure.. Ya know what I'm sayin'?

The belief from Muslims about the Quran is that it wasn't written by a man (Muhammad), but rather the verses were revealed to him from God through Gabriel. And it was Muhammad's son-in-law Ali (4th Caliph according to a majority of Islam, but 1st according to the Shias) who compiled the verses in the order that we find it today after the death of Muhammad.

Also, the Quran hasn't been changed like the Bible has throughout time...it's remained constant. As well, its pretty hard to translate the Quran from the Arabic used into English because one word can have various meanings. In order to understand the meanings properly, you'd have to get those Qurans that go more into depth about the translation and are more thorough.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 10:33:07 PM »
Also, the Quran hasn't been changed like the Bible has throughout time...it's remained constant.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 06:15:32 AM »
Lol. ;D Nah.

The belief from Muslims about the Quran is that it wasn't written by a man (Muhammad), but rather the verses were revealed to him from God through Gabriel. And it was Muhammad's son-in-law Ali (4th Caliph according to a majority of Islam, but 1st according to the Shias) who compiled the verses in the order that we find it today after the death of Muhammad.

Also, the Quran hasn't been changed like the Bible has throughout time...it's remained constant. As well, its pretty hard to translate the Quran from the Arabic used into English because one word can have various meanings. In order to understand the meanings properly, you'd have to get those Qurans that go more into depth about the translation and are more thorough.

important point

quran is no longer quran when u translate it, have to find a quran with explanations (called tafsir) and some translations are just weird ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 07:25:41 AM »
What exactly are you guys smoking, claiming that Christians are just about as aggressive as Muslims when someone disses their religion? You cannot be serious.

Weren't there people willing to kill a teacher who called a teddybear Mohammed? Or entire cities protesting because some dude from Denmark made comics making fun of Islam? Cartoonists in western countries make fun of Jesus all day and nothing happens.
If I remember correctly some dude from the Netherlands was also killed for saying what he thought about Islam publicly.
Let's be serious, please.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 07:40:51 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 08:24:55 AM »
LOL @ christians being peaceful and harmless. Best thing I heard all day.
quoted for truth and comedic value

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 11:19:08 AM »
What exactly are you guys smoking, claiming that Christians are just about as aggressive as Muslims when someone disses their religion? You cannot be serious.

Weren't there people willing to kill a teacher who called a teddybear Mohammed? Or entire cities protesting because some dude from Denmark made comics making fun of Islam? Cartoonists in western countries make fun of Jesus all day and nothing happens.
If I remember correctly some dude from the Netherlands was also killed for saying what he thought about Islam publicly.
Let's be serious, please.

the thing is, the anaology u can compare the making fun of islam and chrisanity is kinda how like american whites and american white media cant make fun of black people. if a white guy started making fun of black people publicly even though he was a comedian or such saying "porch monkeys" etc etc theer would be protests and death threats. its pretty much a double standard, also like how women want to be equal but in reality, we cant make harsh jokes about them, we cant hit them, we have to pay for pretty much all their shit,

theres protest and death threats because the believers of islam are discriminated against and some what persecuted because of the general image most people see as them (terrorists, suicuide bombs) and lets not forget dumb kids or thugs that are muslim that would do it, its the same shit as gangbangin pretty much nothing more diffferent and im sure its the young dumb kids or adults do commit those crimes.

the reason whole countries or regions go in uproar is because of an individuals personal gain, or simply because the general population isnt educated enough to use rational thinking.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2009, 12:25:42 PM »
Like others have already said, it's because of circumstances. Generally speaking though, Atheists aren't interested in dissecting the differences between Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc. Point blank, if you follow any form of Theism, then you're all lumped into the same category in their eyes.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 01:04:50 PM »
Like others have already said, it's because of circumstances. Generally speaking though, Atheists aren't interested in dissecting the differences between Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc. Point blank, if you follow any form of Theism, then you're all lumped into the same category in their eyes.
Except with those who have a vendetta against christianity. They can be just as bad as christians.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »
Except with those who have a vendetta against christianity. They can be just as bad as christians.

yea, its pretty retarded, basically those idiots are making atheism a religion, because they firmly believe that there is no god.

but really i believe atheism is basically labeling yourself as " i dont know, but i dont believe in religions" but i wouldnt go as far as to say im right and christians or buddhits or muslims are wrong.

because simply nothing can be proven to resolve this argument.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2009, 01:12:38 PM »
Yeah, fuck those idiots that go out of their way to have the word god taken out of shit or the 10 commandments removed from places and shit like that.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »
Yeah, fuck those idiots that go out of their way to have the word god taken out of shit or the 10 commandments removed from places and shit like that.

yea, i dont agree with that, even though id lost faith, i still dont think its reasonable to take the 10 commandments out or u cant say in god we trust in the pledge of allegaence, because its part of US history, the US was found a christian nation and without the religious movements and ideals like manifest destiny and the great awakenings and such, i doubt america would be what is today.

manifest destiny was based on that it was gods plan that we spread westwards so we USA has both coasts. the thing is its mostly muslims, buddhists, atheists, and other people of that nature that complain, im gessing its from the fact that they think its wrong because theyd ont have scripture of koran (or wtvr) at city halls or courts. but the thing is, these idiots dont understand their religion wasnt relevant to US history. they think probaly think the government is being hypocritical. it was pretty funny when i saw an article about a muslim woman sueing the city because of the 10 commandments infront of the city hall.

i mean bitch, go back to your homeland and im sure that shit would be last thing u'd be complaining about.