Author Topic: Connected 6 - D/L link - ft Kurupt, Jayo Felony, & 50 Cent  (Read 1086 times)

jloco53

Re: Connected 6 - D/L link - ft Kurupt, Jayo Felony, & 50 Cent
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2009, 01:39:38 PM »
Dudes who are always callin' other niggas gay are very suspicious. posted by supreme
your favorite rapper spent 1 hour of his dvd dedicated to game
he cares about lil wayne kissing baby in the mouth
callin wayne gay for his jeans and shit, this nigga got bitches galore stalking him ever been to his shows
he still come to cali, he worried about suwhoop gang if you aint it in then you in a food chain
there some eses you can google on youtube sayin fuc mayates and niggers whats worst
he made 20 disses to game, game responded with 240 bars this nigga did a whole dvd dedicating himself to game
snatching yukmouth chain for no reason, beating up bad azz for no reason cause of suge
riding for 50 cent just cause he gave you some nice chunk of money
but at the end of the day nigga he dont give a fuck about you nigga
you aint on tour, you wasnt invited to the shit in new york
40 glock stole ya shine and this nigga said payback shot a video
how hard is it to shoot a video niggaaaaaaaa
where's the mixtape who checking for his shit
how come nobody make forums about spider loc and payback

all i see is bishop lamont, game, mitchy, jay rock gmalone, snoop, slaughterhouse nipsey hussle etc

spider loc dropped a mixtape amonth for the last 2 years and 2 cds in stores and still cant get his own buzz
and still dont have a solid fan base he needs to hang up the mic
the new mixtape only got 3 songs worth listening too, lets keep it real
his biggest fan is a whiteboy name billybaymaaccccccccc brainwashed as nigga
who longs in everyday to his site and if i log in to read the topics niggaz dont talk about shit on there
cause he's irrelevant im trying to keep his name alive just like the nigga who got the radioshow
its the same 4 people who comment on his mixtape he should give it up 

jloco53

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2009, 01:41:53 PM »
suwhoop gang if you aint in it you in a food chain is enough to chase a nigga thats a weirdo

bigpayback trying to get brownie points trying to beat me up lol and this nigga shot a video
trying to video tape shit youtube gangstaz

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2009, 01:49:15 PM »
Dudes who are always callin' other niggas gay are very suspicious. posted by supreme
your favorite rapper spent 1 hour of his dvd dedicated to game
he cares about lil wayne kissing baby in the mouth

callin wayne gay for his jeans and shit, this nigga got bitches galore stalking him ever been to his shows
he still come to cali, he worried about suwhoop gang if you aint it in then you in a food chain
there some eses you can google on youtube sayin fuc mayates and niggers whats worst
he made 20 disses to game, game responded with 240 bars this nigga did a whole dvd dedicating himself to game
snatching yukmouth chain for no reason, beating up bad azz for no reason cause of suge
riding for 50 cent just cause he gave you some nice chunk of money
but at the end of the day nigga he dont give a fuck about you nigga
you aint on tour, you wasnt invited to the shit in new york
40 glock stole ya shine and this nigga said payback shot a video
how hard is it to shoot a video niggaaaaaaaa
where's the mixtape who checking for his shit
how come nobody make forums about spider loc and payback

all i see is bishop lamont, game, mitchy, jay rock gmalone, snoop, slaughterhouse nipsey hussle etc

spider loc dropped a mixtape amonth for the last 2 years and 2 cds in stores and still cant get his own buzz
and still dont have a solid fan base he needs to hang up the mic
the new mixtape only got 3 songs worth listening too, lets keep it real
his biggest fan is a whiteboy name billybaymaaccccccccc brainwashed as nigga
who longs in everyday to his site and if i log in to read the topics niggaz dont talk about shit on there
cause he's irrelevant im trying to keep his name alive just like the nigga who got the radioshow
its the same 4 people who comment on his mixtape he should give it up 

Now see that right there confirms that you really are a homosexual because you back Lil Wayne up when WE ALL have proof immortalized through a picture of him Kissin a grown ass man dead in his wet mouth and he sags in tight pants like a Tickle My Booty Elmo ass Nigga. Have you ever seen Lil Wayne with a chick on his arms as in a female that he really respects??? Naw, he can have babies by some of the baddest females but you haven't seen a pic of him really showin affection towards a woman lol but he can take a pic kissin Birdman in his mouth lmao eeewwwww. In the words of Locksmith, If you sort of like guys just shout it, it's fine! lol Ur always shoutin out Lil Wayne, too.

That's the difference between just callin a nigga gay when we have proof of who u voice for!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2009, 01:50:58 PM »
suwhoop gang if you aint in it you in a food chain is enough to chase a nigga thats a weirdo

bigpayback trying to get brownie points trying to beat me up lol and this nigga shot a video
trying to video tape shit youtube gangstaz

Yo ass is hidin' but not hidin' that tough to not be touched by now so this shit is all entertainment. The fuck outta here!

jloco53

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2009, 04:28:56 PM »
i go where iwant bitch no need to brag about it difference is i got money bitch
where is spider loc bitches at, the so called don every video he puts out is about niggaz
c mon son get real
look at his youtube videos, i snatch yukmouth chain, i just signed to g unit and me and game still cool
months later fuck game, next youtube video fuck game fuck game, next video whiteboy incident gets taped
he talks about big fase, then he is out of everyone sight then he does the videotaping of the lil wayne incident
and wayne wasnt even in the car, then he makes a video the next day awwwwwwwwww cuzzz i got red rags callin me lol
shit is a joke, fuck you bitch fuck you for supportin them low life ass niggaz bitch
40 glock still making videos about lil wayne he just posted anew one on worldstar that shit is gay homie

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2009, 04:53:28 PM »
i go where iwant bitch no need to brag about it difference is i got money bitch
where is spider loc bitches at, the so called don every video he puts out is about niggaz
c mon son get real
look at his youtube videos, i snatch yukmouth chain, i just signed to g unit and me and game still cool
months later fuck game, next youtube video fuck game fuck game, next video whiteboy incident gets taped
he talks about big fase, then he is out of everyone sight then he does the videotaping of the lil wayne incident
and wayne wasnt even in the car, then he makes a video the next day awwwwwwwwww cuzzz i got red rags callin me lol
shit is a joke, fuck you bitch fuck you for supportin them low life ass niggaz bitch
40 glock still making videos about lil wayne he just posted anew one on worldstar that shit is gay homie

Whatever u say, buddy 8)

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »
if not me then who is a bitch diggin up spider loc forums to keep his name alive lol

hoe boy i posted once i took a listen get my balls out ya jaws lol and the shit is hot

jloco53

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2009, 03:51:21 PM »
what are some good songs on the mixtape bitch boy
supreme how does spider loc feel now of days
he dissed ice t and his boss 50 cent is rollin with him

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2009, 04:18:10 PM »
what are some good songs on the mixtape bitch boy
supreme how does spider loc feel now of days
he dissed ice t and his boss 50 cent is rollin with him

I wouldn't know how Spider feels but it's obvious that he didn't diss Ice T for 50 so why even bring up Ice T when his wife's name is bigger now? I swear you act like a str8 girl ...u make me feel better about the bull shit I did.

Hell, if u really wanna know go to www.indastreets.ning.com and ask Spider Loc himself. U already have an account there u dizzy ass nigga.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 04:19:51 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

jloco53

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2009, 04:37:41 PM »
thanks for the reply baby supreme love you did you get the flowers i sent..i had fun with you last week on our date at redondo beach

just want to let everyone know me and supreme are talking yep she wit e whit

jloco53

« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2009, 04:40:48 PM »
seen spider loc on avalon and albertoni while i was at fatburger
i should gave him a loan

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2009, 05:44:05 PM »
thanks for the reply baby supreme love you did you get the flowers i sent..i had fun with you last week on our date at redondo beach

just want to let everyone know me and supreme are talking yep she wit e whit

Boy I don't give a fuck if anybody believe your bull shit lies. You faggot, that's why you're intimidated because you can't step to me like a real man lol that's the only way u can try and make me look bad when u've been makin urself look bad all of your life. I haven't even tried to throw salt on any of my ex's name yet you're on here actin like the bitch lmao.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2009, 05:45:14 PM »
seen spider loc on avalon and albertoni while i was at fatburger
i should gave him a loan

I wasn't even there and I know yo ass is lyin lol. You ain't shit lol

I'm startin to think that's not even E Whit because ppl fed into it too quick so the person that Im thinkin is either a real hater or this is their way of creatin controversy either way he's a bitch whoever it is.

Dizzy ass nigga
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 06:12:36 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

jloco53

« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2009, 07:20:04 PM »
supreme stop fucin around you know who i am
we both from carson

jloco53

« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2009, 07:21:19 PM »
c mon supreme let everybodyknow yuo keep playin little games i dont have time for it dont make me post yo phone number on here