Author Topic: Why was I Banned?  (Read 8741 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Why was I Banned?
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2009, 07:21:19 PM »
I cant stop laughing at this fag whining and crying and begging to get back on the board.How pathetic

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2009, 07:28:58 PM »

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »
u faggots love the nuts too much, it's not good for your health...and im bein serious. bumpin up threads from '02, makin threads dedicated to quotes of mine from 8 years ago....LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2009, 07:55:06 PM »
LOL.Man if you got banned today you would have to be put on suicide watch

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2009, 08:51:01 PM »
wow...
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Muhfukka

« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2009, 08:51:39 PM »
that is one pathetic little jew

Reprise91

« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »
that is one pathetic little jew

Second that

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2009, 10:27:49 AM »
NIK, when somebody is ridin your nuts...they are jockin you. They love you.  People making fun of you and laughing at you is not exactly the same thing. Anyways, I dont know if I remember this thread...i mighta been on a lil dubcc break at that time.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2009, 12:40:46 PM »
i think nik is cool ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2009, 12:57:02 PM »
NIK, when somebody is ridin your nuts...they are jockin you. They love you.  People making fun of you and laughing at you is not exactly the same thing. Anyways, I dont know if I remember this thread...i mighta been on a lil dubcc break at that time.

theres a difference between making fun of someone and obsessing over them, and you know that....going through my quotes from when i was 13 and bringin up threads from '02 is obsession and it's lame, my dude...theres no denyin that this is a form of nutriding. when u tell someone to get off ur nuts or to get off ur back, it can also be because theyre on you in a negative manner...doesnt only have to be because they "love you"...LOL

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2009, 01:17:46 PM »

theres a difference between making fun of someone and obsessing over them, and you know that....going through my quotes from when i was 13 and bringin up threads from '02 is obsession and it's lame, my dude...theres no denyin that this is a form of nutriding. when u tell someone to get off ur nuts or to get off ur back, it can also be because theyre on you in a negative manner...doesnt only have to be because they "love you"...LOL

thats cool man, if thats how u see things. But that would mean you havent dug through old posts before on people?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2009, 01:20:56 PM »

thats cool man, if thats how u see things. But that would mean you havent dug through old posts before on people?

ive never obsessed over a single member on this site to the point where i found myself going through their 2001 quotes just so i could make a compilation thread of it, no....maybe id clown them on the spot or what not, but to say i dont have some dedicated followers on here is just straight up denial LOL

Reprise91

« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2009, 01:32:54 PM »

ive never obsessed over a single member on this site to the point where i found myself going through their 2001 quotes just so i could make a compilation thread of it, no....maybe id clown them on the spot or what not, but to say i dont have some dedicated followers on here is just straight up denial LOL

Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2009, 01:36:00 PM »
^then stop tryin to get in my pants via pm, fruitcup

Reprise91

« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2009, 01:40:26 PM »
lmao NIK via pm? your such a lying little bitch, no wonder why everyone hates you.