Author Topic: Why was I Banned?  (Read 8730 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Why was I Banned?
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2009, 01:54:25 PM »
^dont lie....you know you asked for naked pics, you fag

Reprise91

« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2009, 01:58:53 PM »
lmao nik put down the shrooms, your delusional ass is tripping, who would want pics of a 10 year old?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2009, 02:02:16 PM »
be honest....u just sent me a pm asking me not to post the other ones. stop it.

Reprise91

« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2009, 02:03:53 PM »
be honest....u just sent me a pm asking me not to post the other ones. stop it.

Screenshot it bitch, wait no better yet take a pic with a camera of the "message", that way you can't photoshop it as easy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2009, 02:05:20 PM »
^hahahaha, already makin excuses. what a fag.

Reprise91

« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2009, 02:11:18 PM »
so wheres tha pic??

Jaydc555

« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2009, 06:55:14 PM »
NIK, when somebody is ridin your nuts...they are jockin you. They love you.  People making fun of you and laughing at you is not exactly the same thing. Anyways, I dont know if I remember this thread...i mighta been on a lil dubcc break at that time.

theres a difference between making fun of someone and obsessing over them, and you know that....going through my quotes from when i was 13 and bringin up threads from '02 is obsession and it's lame, my dude...theres no denyin that this is a form of nutriding. when u tell someone to get off ur nuts or to get off ur back, it can also be because theyre on you in a negative manner...doesnt only have to be because they "love you"...LOL

thats cool man, if thats how u see things. But that would mean you havent dug through old posts before on people?

ive never obsessed over a single member on this site to the point where i found myself going through their 2001 quotes just so i could make a compilation thread of it, no....maybe id clown them on the spot or what not, but to say i dont have some dedicated followers on here is just straight up denial LOL
Youve pulled up quotes from me at random from the middle of my posts LOL.Like what were you saving them on your computer or something when i wrote them or did you go through all of my pages

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2009, 09:18:46 PM »
no, i was readin through older threads i missed and i saw it...a little different than spending time reading through 2001 posts because you're an obsessive nutrider...did u do that "with your phone" as well?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »
no, i was readin through older threads i missed and i saw it...a little different than spending time reading through 2001 posts because you're an obsessive nutrider...did u do that "with your phone" as well?

you gotta admit this thread is hilarious
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2009, 09:20:52 PM »

no doubt about it....but not nearly as hilarious as the fact that i have followers on here whos stay at this board revolves around me LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2009, 09:29:51 PM »

no doubt about it....but not nearly as hilarious as the fact that i have followers on here whos stay at this board revolves around me LOL
You give yourself way too much credit.And admit you were going through my history and youve done it several times.Dont act like your better then what ive done.I was just repaying the favour

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2009, 11:23:48 PM »

You give yourself way too much credit.And admit you were going through my history and youve done it several times.Dont act like your better then what ive done.I was just repaying the favour

right, fagboy...you're cool.

Cali Climate

« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2009, 11:28:42 PM »
^everyone likes him more than you...I wouldnt be actin smug if I were in your position.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2009, 11:29:29 PM »
you were banned due to unfunny alias

Cali Climate

« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2009, 11:31:47 PM »
you were banned due to unfunny alias
you're not talking to me right? oh you are? lol you never disappoint in retardation.