Author Topic: you know you come from another country............if..............  (Read 862 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: you know you come from another country............if..............
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2009, 03:03:06 PM »
god this thread is retarded..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2009, 04:02:47 PM »
click have you ever visited other countries?

i haven't, but i would.

i've seen just about every culture, no matter where i have gone in the States though.

maybe not the real thing, but this is the age of bootlegging, right? ;D

i was planning on a trip to Europe sometime in the next few years; places like England, France, Itaily.

but there is just so much more in the US, i don't even have to visit to know that.

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2009, 04:17:20 PM »

BITCHES

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »

i met some filthy german fucks a while ago and they thought that all americans do is eat bacon and eggs for breakfast, hamburgers for lunch and dinner and are always either driving or buying something. i said bitch, america is number 1 for a reason and you better respect that. i also fucked the german girl and i was surprised at her shaving abilities

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2009, 04:23:57 PM »
ONLY COUNTRY TO EVER DROP A NUKE ON A CITY, SINGLE HANDEDLY SAVED THE WORLD FROM NAZIS, BITCHES BETTER RECOGNIZE

westsiderider323

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2009, 04:24:40 PM »

i met some filthy german fucks a while ago and they thought that all americans do is eat bacon and eggs for breakfast, hamburgers for lunch and dinner and are always either driving or buying something. i said bitch, america is number 1 for a reason and you better respect that. i also fucked the german girl and i was surprised at her shaving abilities

god bless america
we the reason u listen to rap music

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2009, 04:29:56 PM »

YOU WONT SEE ANY OF THIS IN BITCH ASS EUROPE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »
I like how every european speaks better english then queen.

Oh hell naw. Queen be from da hood where all da nuccas hang wit her hommies.

god this thread is retarded..
This.

kemizt

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2009, 04:42:48 PM »
hahaha what a joke.

queen your an idiot. i hope you die.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2009, 05:51:00 PM »

YOU WONT SEE ANY OF THIS IN BITCH ASS EUROPE
LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

moe

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 06:16:44 PM »
i also fucked the german girl and i was surprised at her shaving abilities
lol!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 06:53:43 PM »
I like how every european speaks better english then queen.

Probably so. Just the same, If I learn Spanish from a textbook I will speak "better" Spanish then someone from Mexico.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2009, 01:50:33 AM »
the real one is, you know you're from another country when you make threads about America.

i mean, i've never seen anybody say, "you know you're from Switzerland when..." or "you know you're from France when...".

you continously show our dominance in the world, by always talking about us. 8)

it's like sports, all the best players in the world in any sport have a group of people who hate them & everything they do, the A-Rod's, The Tom Brady's, The David Beckham's (otherwise you wouldn't understand my point); but nobody ever hates on the scrubs.

you show that we're the best country in the world. ;) 8)

believe me, this dominance will be over soon (and please don't think I like that)  and please... don't call David Beckham the best footballer in the world... Beckham never achieved shit, he was a fucking loser and far from the best player even in his prime

see what i mean? thousands of people would consider him an elite player, one of the best; but you clearly dislike him lol.

& you can talk future, but until then it's not even close who the most dominant country is.

every argument i've ever heard about America, the response is "Europe >>> America"; which is a country vs. a continent lol. name me a single country.

but i don't know why there is so much hate towards us, i mean the US & some countries in Europe are cool. 8)
i don't hate the US, that would be ignorant.
the reason some people hate the US, is because it's a superpower.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2009, 02:51:22 AM »
the real one is, you know you're from another country when you make threads about America.

i mean, i've never seen anybody say, "you know you're from Switzerland when..." or "you know you're from France when...".

it's like sports, all the best players in the world in any sport have a group of people who hate them & everything they do, the A-Rod's, The Tom Brady's, The David Beckham's (otherwise you wouldn't understand my point); but nobody ever hates on the scrubs.

believe me, this dominance will be over soon (and please don't think I like that)  and please... don't call David Beckham the best footballer in the world... Beckham never achieved shit, he was a fucking loser and far from the best player even in his prime

see what i mean? thousands of people would consider him an elite player, one of the best; but you clearly dislike him lol.

He's not an elite player, at all. He got a good right foot - that's it.

kemizt

JAZ

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2009, 03:03:53 AM »

He's not an elite player, at all. He got a good right foot - that's it.
hes an has been.