Author Topic: you know you come from another country............if..............  (Read 860 times)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: you know you come from another country............if..............
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2009, 03:38:42 AM »
the real one is, you know you're from another country when you make threads about America.

i mean, i've never seen anybody say, "you know you're from Switzerland when..." or "you know you're from France when...".

you continously show our dominance in the world, by always talking about us. 8)

it's like sports, all the best players in the world in any sport have a group of people who hate them & everything they do, the A-Rod's, The Tom Brady's, The David Beckham's (otherwise you wouldn't understand my point); but nobody ever hates on the scrubs.

you show that we're the best country in the world. ;) 8)

believe me, this dominance will be over soon (and please don't think I like that)  and please... don't call David Beckham the best footballer in the world... Beckham never achieved shit, he was a fucking loser and far from the best player even in his prime

see what i mean? thousands of people would consider him an elite player, one of the best; but you clearly dislike him lol.

He's not an elite player, at all. He got a good right foot - that's it.
hes an has been.

you forget he won world player of the year in....wait a minute no he didnt

but he did win european pla......oh no my bad he didnt

but he was top scorer for....oh no he wasnt for anybody

damn i really shouldnt talk on shit i know nothin about...im in danger of lookin stupid  ;)

Big B

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2009, 05:29:57 AM »
the real one is, you know you're from another country when you make threads about America.

i mean, i've never seen anybody say, "you know you're from Switzerland when..." or "you know you're from France when...".

it's like sports, all the best players in the world in any sport have a group of people who hate them & everything they do, the A-Rod's, The Tom Brady's, The David Beckham's (otherwise you wouldn't understand my point); but nobody ever hates on the scrubs.

believe me, this dominance will be over soon (and please don't think I like that)  and please... don't call David Beckham the best footballer in the world... Beckham never achieved shit, he was a fucking loser and far from the best player even in his prime

see what i mean? thousands of people would consider him an elite player, one of the best; but you clearly dislike him lol.

hes an has been.

damn i really shouldnt talk on shit i know nothin about...im in danger of lookin stupid  ;)

you know you're an american when you think that david beckham is a good player

ikke

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2009, 06:23:45 AM »

i met some filthy german fucks a while ago and they thought that all americans do is eat bacon and eggs for breakfast, hamburgers for lunch and dinner and are always either driving or buying something. i said bitch, america is number 1 for a reason and you better respect that. i also fucked the german girl and i was surprised at her shaving abilities
Germans are idiots.
Isn't bacon & eggs English breakfast together with beans & sausages

Invincible

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2009, 06:33:30 AM »

i met some filthy german fucks a while ago and they thought that all americans do is eat bacon and eggs for breakfast, hamburgers for lunch and dinner and are always either driving or buying something. i said bitch, america is number 1 for a reason and you better respect that. i also fucked the german girl and i was surprised at her shaving abilities
Germans are idiots.

Yes it is, all hail mighty England  The home of Manchester United  8)

ikke

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2009, 06:34:08 AM »
I like how every european speaks better english then queen.

Probably so. Just the same, If I learn Spanish from a textbook I will speak "better" Spanish then someone from Mexico.
Probally not, you still speak english better then me.

And I didnt't learn english from a book.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2009, 06:46:21 AM »

Germans are idiots.

Yes it is, all hail mighty England  The home of Manchester United  8)

nobody ever said we were perfect :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2009, 09:26:42 AM »

believe me, this dominance will be over soon (and please don't think I like that)  and please... don't call David Beckham the best footballer in the world... Beckham never achieved shit, he was a fucking loser and far from the best player even in his prime

hes an has been.

damn i really shouldnt talk on shit i know nothin about...im in danger of lookin stupid  ;)

you know you're an american when you think that david beckham is a good player

i think my point has been proven. 8)

we're #1. 8)

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2009, 09:41:04 AM »
you know you're american when you have people like queen living in your country

Big B

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2009, 09:44:02 AM »
you know you're canadian if you wish that queen lived in your country

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2009, 09:46:31 AM »
you know you're canadian if you wish that queen lived in your country

of course. Then we would do our part and ship her over to help the americans fight that so called war in Iraq

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2009, 10:44:44 AM »
Queen > Brianna Frost
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2009, 11:42:10 AM »
Hey Queen. Why would you say you are a veteran, when u aren't, in your little voicemail recording directed at Brandon?
You strike me as the type who likes to garner sympathy from people by scamming them. You are the type to purposely get hurt in a grocery store to sue them. The absolute worst type of person.

AGeesta

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2009, 11:45:55 AM »
Hey Queen. Why would you say you are a veteran, when u aren't, in your little voicemail recording directed at Brandon?
You strike me as the type who likes to garner sympathy from people by scamming them. You are the type to purposely get hurt in a grocery store to sue them. The absolute worst type of person.

she also fucks midgets

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2009, 01:11:59 PM »
You know she turbosuperchagred her wheelchair just so it had enough power to jump in front fo the news van just in the nick of time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2009, 01:31:21 PM »

1)see what i mean? thousands of people would consider him an elite player, one of the best; but you clearly dislike him lol.

2) & you can talk future, but until then it's not even close who the most dominant country is.

3) every argument i've ever heard about America, the response is "Europe >>> America"; which is a country vs. a continent lol. name me a single country.

4) but i don't know why there is so much hate towards us, i mean the US & some countries in Europe are cool. 8)

1) sry, but I rstill have to disagree... :P He had some skills in his prime, but never was a Top 10 player. Trust me on this one ;)
2) no doubt about that..but the US is facing a serious economical crisis, while China's economy is growing and growing.
3) yeah that's some stupid shit, but many people also say America>>>Europe etc. I mean, I'm sure every country has it's beauties, why can't we just leave it with that?
4) well, it's mostly envy...it's a destiny most world powers share(d). But sometimes I can understand the hate, we Europeans/Americans need 30 times more ressources than people in third world countries... we're the ones who destroy this planet (and the poor countries are the first victims of this...our living conditions are some much better etc.