Author Topic: you know you come from another country............if..............  (Read 861 times)

ikke

Re: you know you come from another country............if..............
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2009, 01:33:05 PM »
My 1 euro get's me $1.50.
Your economy is fucked

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2009, 01:35:10 PM »

i met some filthy german fucks a while ago and they thought that all americans do is eat bacon and eggs for breakfast, hamburgers for lunch and dinner and are always either driving or buying something. i said bitch, america is number 1 for a reason and you better respect that. i also fucked the german girl and i was surprised at her shaving abilities
Germans are idiots.
Isn't bacon & eggs English breakfast together with beans & sausages

well, I think you'd find enough Americans that think Germans only eat Sausages and Sauerkraut, drink beer and wear Oktoberfest clothes.

ikke

« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2009, 01:36:35 PM »

i met some filthy german fucks a while ago and they thought that all americans do is eat bacon and eggs for breakfast, hamburgers for lunch and dinner and are always either driving or buying something. i said bitch, america is number 1 for a reason and you better respect that. i also fucked the german girl and i was surprised at her shaving abilities
Germans are idiots.

well, I think you'd find enough Americans that think Germans only eat Sausages and Sauerkraut, drink beer and wear Oktoberfest clothes.
I think a better argument would be: well, i think you'd find enough americans that cant'find germany on a map.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2009, 04:12:07 PM »
the real one is, you know you're from another country when you make threads about America.

i mean, i've never seen anybody say, "you know you're from Switzerland when..." or "you know you're from France when...".

you continously show our dominance in the world, by always talking about us. 8)

it's like sports, all the best players in the world in any sport have a group of people who hate them & everything they do, the A-Rod's, The Tom Brady's, The David Beckham's (otherwise you wouldn't understand my point); but nobody ever hates on the scrubs.

you show that we're the best country in the world. ;) 8)

believe me, this dominance will be over soon (and please don't think I like that)  and please... don't call David Beckham the best footballer in the world... Beckham never achieved shit, he was a fucking loser and far from the best player even in his prime

1)see what i mean? thousands of people would consider him an elite player, one of the best; but you clearly dislike him lol.

2) & you can talk future, but until then it's not even close who the most dominant country is.

3) every argument i've ever heard about America, the response is "Europe >>> America"; which is a country vs. a continent lol. name me a single country.

4) but i don't know why there is so much hate towards us, i mean the US & some countries in Europe are cool. 8)

1) sry, but I rstill have to disagree... :P He had some skills in his prime, but never was a Top 10 player. Trust me on this one ;)
2) no doubt about that..but the US is facing a serious economical crisis, while China's economy is growing and growing.
3) yeah that's some stupid shit, but many people also say America>>>Europe etc. I mean, I'm sure every country has it's beauties, why can't we just leave it with that?
4) well, it's mostly envy...it's a destiny most world powers share(d). But sometimes I can understand the hate, we Europeans/Americans need 30 times more ressources than people in third world countries... we're the ones who destroy this planet (and the poor countries are the first victims of this...our living conditions are some much better etc.

i respect all points rasied above. 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »

Germans are idiots.

you mean you dont? and come on i dont even follow soccer at all and i know beckham was never one of the best

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2009, 07:15:37 PM »
Please don't tell me Germans don't wear lederhosen everyday. My dreams will be crushed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2009, 07:43:10 PM »
go back to Europe you crazy cunt. 

this will NEVER be your country. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.