Author Topic: Movement to get NowIKnow reactivated!!!!  (Read 696 times)

infinite59

Movement to get NowIKnow reactivated!!!!
« on: November 16, 2002, 01:57:59 PM »
A vote, anything?  Overseer, You gonna let him back in in the future?  What's the deal?  I move to get NowIKnow reactivated.  Who's with me?

He's put alot into this forum.  He helped create the fantasy forum with me.  He was an executive producer with me on the WCC compilation.  He's put in work in the Keystyle Forum, main forum, out of bounds, hall of mirrors, 411, Lab, everywhere.  Please let him back.

Murrow

Re:Movement to get NowIKnow reactivated!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 02:05:34 PM »
411 BULLSHIT

bez

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2002, 02:20:45 PM »
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................NO!

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2002, 02:22:17 PM »
A vote, anything?  Overseer, You gonna let him back in in the future?  What's the deal?  I move to get NowIKnow reactivated.  Who's with me?

He's put alot into this forum.  He helped create the fantasy forum with me.  He was an executive producer with me on the WCC compilation.  He's put in work in the Keystyle Forum, main forum, out of bounds, hall of mirrors, 411, Lab, everywhere.  Please let him back.

all he has done iz bring negative comments to this forum fucc him! im out!!!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2002, 02:35:24 PM »
i think he should b let back n he was funny as fuck when he had a account so let him back n

Pillow

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2002, 02:39:39 PM »
let him back for real, he didnt do anything wrong except diss some ppl which we have all done. LET HIM BACK

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2002, 02:56:25 PM »
All NIK brought to the forum in my eyes was negativity, only saying something positive on something someone said that was negative.

Why surround yourself with people who are negative when you can surround yourself with people who are positive? And more intelligent and less ignorant.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2002, 03:01:58 PM »
yeah im down, i feel for the dude for sum reason lol

ROCCY

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2002, 03:18:50 PM »
i say bring him back, give him a last chance..EVERY ONE deserves a chance..peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2002, 04:12:25 PM »
Mrs. "i go to the most ghetto high school with riots all the damn time and who thinks latinas are dirty" NIK deserved to get banned...that hoe aint done shit for this place but create 65456489478979564 pages of beef with at least 80% of the board....

MidnightPills

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2002, 04:28:39 PM »
NIK who...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2002, 04:37:21 PM »
Now now now..Who do i see running around liek a lil hoe gettin into other peoples shit..DPG4Lyfe or whatever i can't tell the difference because there are 1600 names on this forum with DPG at the begining of it..Be more original son.And second of all i'm just adressing you cuz your a punk..I noticed after every thread defending sccit,you post right after and say something negative..U say it once yea thats coo,But you come back and repeat it after every thread..Get a life

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2002, 04:39:06 PM »
All NIK brought to the forum in my eyes was negativity, only saying something positive on something someone said that was negative.

Why surround yourself with people who are negative when you can surround yourself with people who are positive? And more intelligent and less ignorant.

see thats wut i mean! let him thinka bout wut he has done for a long time. im out!!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2002, 04:41:47 PM »
oh my bad i just read the Puberty thread..NUFF SAID.

ROCCY

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2002, 04:54:06 PM »
Sccity:

Mrs. "i go to the most ghetto high school with riots all the damn time and who thinks latinas are dirty" NIK deserved to get banned...that hoe aint done shit for this place but create 65456489478979564 pages of beef with at least 80% of the board....

I ain't done shit for this board? Hahahaha...Let's start off with:

1.I came up with the idea for an "Anything Goes Board"
2.I came up with the "Audio Battle Board"
3.I (was the only one who) ran the "Audio Battle Board"
4.I can name you at least 15 members who are regular posters at WCC who I brought...
5.I'm (one of) the only reason(s) "The Lab" get's any posts...
6.Everytime anyone would post a track of theres in "The Lab", I would give them a full review and opinion...
7.12,000 posts...Makes up a lot of the board
8.I gave my opinion, I shared my knowledge on Hip-Hop...I even posted a couple of Exclusive tracks...
9.I ran the "Fantasy Label Board" when it was up...
10.and like infinite said, I basically put in a lot of work on all the board...

Sure I made negetive posts, and dissed peeps who got on my nerves...But the good that I have brought to this board is being overlooked and ignored, and I do not like that...10% of my posts were negitive...I can say 90% of the posts I brought were good to/for the board, but that 90% was being overshaddowed by that 10%...And of course all those who have beef with me are gunna run up in here and take advantage of the situation and diss the shit out of me...I mean, they hate me, what can I do about it? People hate quiker than they like...Whatever though...I know I'm not coming back, so whatever...One Love, One Nation...PeACe