Author Topic: 50 Cent & Beanie Sigel - I Go Off (Audio) Full  (Read 1429 times)

Blood$

Re: 50 Cent & Beanie Sigel - I Go Off (Audio) Full
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2009, 07:58:50 AM »
this shit is hard, probably already one of my favorite tracks this year  8)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Beanie Sigel Ft. 50 Cent - I Go Off (Jay-Z Diss) (Download Link Included
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2009, 09:06:46 AM »
i dont shoot shit upi gun it down!

Invincible

Re: Beanie Sigel Ft. 50 Cent - I Go Off (Jay-Z Diss) (Download Link Included
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2009, 09:20:42 AM »
Who gives a fuck about this? Just get that They Burn Me out in a dirty CDQ.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2009, 05:50:08 PM »
50 Cent has literally changed his tune. When MTV News recently asked whether he’d like the Jiggaman to respond to him, Fif said, “I could care less whether he replies to me.”

50 did note that a battle between him and Hov would thoroughly engage the game.

“Well, it would be great. It would be great for hip-hop,” 50 said about a battle between him and Jay. “It would probably be interesting, but I don’t think one of us will survive it.”

Fif also admitted that despite touring together in the past, appearing in a Reebok commercial, being photographed together at various events over the years and even sharing Madison Square’s stage a few years back during a monumental moment with T.I., Diddy and Kanye West, he and Jay-Z have no real friendship.

“I don’t have a relationship with Jay-Z,” 50 added. “We’re just both apart of hip-hop culture. We’re not friends. We don’t call each other to talk at leisure.”

Fif says he doesn’t know if Hov will respond to this latest dis, but he would absolutely go at Jay if the shoe were on the other foot.

This could be the big one, this shit's been boiling for a long ass time. Wonder what Em and Dre think since they both good with Jay...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2009, 10:45:53 PM »
this is what Sig's is supposed to sound like!  i fucks wit this.  Beanz is tha King of Philly, hands down.  fuck Cass & Freeway.  Fuck Peedi and the whole State Prop, but they (all) did drop some hot shit tho.  But it's Beanz all day.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2009, 12:34:14 AM »
this is what Sig's is supposed to sound like!  i fucks wit this.  Beanz is tha King of Philly, hands down.  fuck Cass & Freeway.  Fuck Peedi and the whole State Prop, but they (all) did drop some hot shit tho.  But it's Beanz all day.

Philly is bitchmade tho for booin Beanie in his own hometown recently when he went at JayZ on stage.

Jay-Z got some of the stalkerish stans ive ever seen in my life. Its sick.

Ohhh yeah, if Jay-Z didnt respond when a certain individual went at his wife..why would he respond to this?

BOTTOM LINE: Jay-Z is scared of battles ever since Ether. HOWEVER, he uses his success/money to justify why he dont wanna battle anyone and OF COURSE the dumb general public goes for it cuz he's Jay-Z, the dude with alot of money and the dude who's with the Queen role model to al thel single low self esteem women who now like to refer themselves as "DIVAS", Beyonce.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2009, 12:40:36 AM »
this is what Sig's is supposed to sound like!  i fucks wit this.  Beanz is tha King of Philly, hands down.  fuck Cass & Freeway.  Fuck Peedi and the whole State Prop, but they (all) did drop some hot shit tho.  But it's Beanz all day.

Philly is bitchmade tho for booin Beanie in his own hometown recently when he went at JayZ on stage.

Ohhh yeah, if Jay-Z didnt respond when a certain individual went at his wife..why would he respond to this?

BOTTOM LINE: Jay-Z is scared of battles ever since Ether. HOWEVER, he uses his success/money to justify why he dont wanna battle anyone and OF COURSE the dumb general public goes for it cuz he's Jay-Z, the dude with alot of money and the dude who's with the Queen role model to al thel single low self esteem women who now like to refer themselves as "DIVAS", Beyonce.

tru shit.  but i know Bean's a real nigga, he ain't take that shit to heart like that.  Beans gonna come out on top (lookin' like he already has)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2009, 02:28:04 AM »

lol you spot on with this shit.

As for the track really feeling. Best 50 hook ive heard for along time.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2009, 05:57:47 AM »
gotta love beans, this is hard as fuck!! probably could've done without 50 tho

i fear for Beans in all this shit tho, its obviously just the perfect opportunity for 50 to get at jay by giving Beans the platform to do it, 50's been wantin to get at him for years, but only now does he actually have someone by his side who can go toe to toe in battle with just about anyone

if the music's good, so be it  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

MediumL

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2009, 06:20:53 AM »
Maybe this beef will encourage Jay to step his game up from the lame attempts of rapping he provides currently. As I've said before, BISD > BP3 and Beans is underrated in beef.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2009, 03:57:06 PM »
gotta love beans, this is hard as fuck!! probably could've done without 50 tho

i fear for Beans in all this shit tho, its obviously just the perfect opportunity for 50 to get at jay by giving Beans the platform to do it, 50's been wantin to get at him for years, but only now does he actually have someone by his side who can go toe to toe in battle with just about anyone

if the music's good, so be it  8)

50 murks that hook homie, Beans and Fif both came 100% correct. This is the dopest I've heard Beans sound in years, the boys rejuvinated, this is just what he needed

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2009, 02:12:31 AM »
After bumping this for a few days I gotta say, this is great. Beat is on point, sth I wanna see on 50s album, Beanie just killed it spittin raw with great flow. 50s hook on this one is probably better then any hook on his BISD leaked album

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM