Author Topic: To truly repent?  (Read 1351 times)

The Overfiend

To truly repent?
« on: November 11, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »

Got a call from my homeboy stationed out in Afghanistan the other day.

And he said "yeah its normal in Afghan society for men to have sex with each other but they don't consider themselves gay," apparently its part of their culture and "because they are Muslims and it is against their religion, all they have to do is confess once a week and then after they just keep doing it".

I didn't believe him at first, and I said "bullshit" but he was like "nah man its true...I..seen it". And he said that even at the Afghan national army bases even the Afghan soldiers have like this special place where they go for...that...

I was like "why don't they just fuck women". But apparently women are non-existent in Afghan society wrapped like mummies and its even normal for Afghan men to have sex with little boys and homeboy said yeah they dress the boys up and put makeup on em and shit. Women are suppose to stay home and cook and plough the field or whatever and little boys are for fun.

Also, Afghan men will hang a shit anywhere and whenever and act like it ain't no thing and continue on without breaking their gaze or pace of conversation with you.

And apparently the country is utter shit, no electricity, its all mostly agriculture. Like fucking Age of Empires II.

Anyway that aspect of Islam reminds me of Catholicism, where you can do anything, even the stuff that violates your own faith as long as you repent once a week.

It would appear that as Islam characteristically represses promiscuous heterosexuality this has adverse and amplified effects such as heightened levels of homosexual behavior and pedophilia in Afghan society.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 06:25:51 AM by Illuminati Clique »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: homosexuality normal for Afgan Muslims
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 09:47:09 PM »
actually according to Islam, what they are doing is still considered homosexuality and the repenting is meaningless in this point.

by repenting, you realize that you've done something against your faith and are apologizing for doing it; along with that, you're also promising you won't be committing what is against your faith, such as homosexuality.

and there also isn't a 'system' in Islam where if you repent once a week, you are automatically forgiven and then can go back and do the same thing again.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 09:47:30 PM »
I don't know why. The Qu'ran says the same shit as The Bible. It's gross sin.

There's crazy denominations of all Faiths out there. That don't follow what The Book preaches.

Anyway that aspect of Islam reminds me of Catholicism, where you can do anything, even the stuff that violates your own faith as long as you repent once a week.
We know that shit is wrong though.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 09:49:20 PM »
actually according to Islam, what they are doing is still considered homosexuality and the repenting is meaningless in this point.

by repenting, you realize that you've done something against your faith and are apologizing for doing it; along with that, you're also promising you won't be committing what is against your faith, such as homosexuality.

and there also isn't a 'system' in Islam where if you repent once a week, you are automatically forgiven and then can go back and do the same thing again.

For real and ya ass gotta feel guilty bout doin' it, otherwise it's vain.

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 09:51:51 PM »
To truly repent is to truly regret your actions. You don't truly regret your actions if you keep repeating them.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 09:52:43 PM »
To truly repent is to truly regret your actions. You don't truly regret your actions if you keep repeating them.
Exactly.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 10:10:36 PM »
Exactly.

Hit the nail on the head.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 12:05:28 AM »
i heard about the kids in makeup and shit, theres so many orphans because of the wars that its easy for people to basically buy kids and do what they want with them

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 12:23:43 AM »
i heard about the kids in makeup and shit, theres so many orphans because of the wars that its easy for people to basically buy kids and do what they want with them

u ever read that one kite story with the little nigga hassan

JAZ

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 02:03:19 AM »
why does your friend watch men fuck?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 08:45:51 AM »
My brother said the other day that he saw a lot of homosexuals out there when he was serving in Gulf War.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 08:53:29 AM »
Homosexuality's normal for fuckin' lifers too but it don't make it right. And we know them homo-thugs locked up don't consider themselves gay either.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2009, 11:08:03 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 01:23:39 PM »
General lack of tolerance tends to breed more odd behavior than a society with liberal values does.

The Overfiend

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2009, 04:36:08 PM »

why does your friend watch men fuck?

LOL I dunno...I didn't feel to ask any follow-up questions on that topic.

The conversation inevitably shifted to the Taliban and things of that nature.

Its warfare out there.

Homeboy had crazy war-stories: how the locals in an area opened a brothel, and even though it is against Islam there was a celebration in the area with the locals opening it because it was like they were entering a new age (bear in mind it is medieval times out there).

They had women from Malaysia and from around the way apparently working there.

A month or so later the Taliban stormed the joint killed everybody...cut the heads off all the women and arranged the heads together, then left taking the naked headless female corpses with

them.....the Taliban later scattered them all around the town and surrounding area for the soldiers and locals to find.