Author Topic: To truly repent?  (Read 1357 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: To truly repent?
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2009, 03:13:18 PM »
Notice dudes who have no respect for women like rapists and pimps ( some pimps hand gestures look real gay and they sure do like to keep their fingernails done) They have the same problem because really they're homosexuals but are too ashamed to show it. They feel it makes them powerful by overpowering women when they were physically created stronger but not psychologically stronger nor strong at heart. What the world teaches that makes u a real man is some bull shit now days and a lot of men grow up in single parent homes with just a mother. Too much bitch assness is polluting this world and it's a man's world lol.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »
Notice dudes who have no respect for women like rapists and pimps ( some pimps hand gestures look real gay and they sure do like to keep their fingernails done) They have the same problem because really they're homosexuals but are too ashamed to show it. They feel it makes them powerful by overpowering women when they were physically created stronger but not psychologically stronger nor strong at heart. What the world teaches that makes u a real man is some bull shit now days and a lot of men grow up in single parent homes with just a mother. Too much bitch assness is polluting this world and it's a man's world lol.
LMAO about the pimps. I always thought the same shit. Confusing. Like it's 'manly' and 'hood' to have woman-mannerisms. The fuck..

But I think it's a good look for a kid growing up in a single parent home to be woman-minded. Thats a positive. But I don't how alotta these niggas don't act that way and disrespect the females. You right son. Too much fuckin' bitch-asses. Punk asses, ha ha. ;D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2009, 05:51:26 PM »
LMAO about the pimps. I always thought the same shit. Confusing. Like it's 'manly' and 'hood' to have woman-mannerisms. The fuck..

But I think it's a good look for a kid growing up in a single parent home to be woman-minded. Thats a positive. But I don't how alotta these niggas don't act that way and disrespect the females. You right son. Too much fuckin' bitch-asses. Punk asses, ha ha. ;D

Right, it is a good thing and you'd think it'll make them better.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2009, 06:27:48 PM »
Real talk.