Author Topic: I need to eat one of these  (Read 574 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: I need to eat one of these
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 01:53:21 PM »
>>>
>>>>a bunch of other hamburger joints>>>>>>>

i love getting the fat burger with everything, bacon, eggs, etc etc

Their shakes are off the chain too
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 01:55:05 PM »
Fatburger has always been a little overrated to me. Not as overrated at In-N-Out though.

You wanna kill every highschooler in CA, all you gotta do is drop some cyanide in the In-N-Out meat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 01:58:32 PM »
Fatburger has always been a little overrated to me. Not as overrated at In-N-Out though.

You wanna kill every highschooler in CA, all you gotta do is drop some cyanide in the In-N-Out meat.

when I was out in Cali back in like 2003 In-N-Out was bomb and then I went back almost 2 years later and it wasn't as good  :-\

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 02:00:00 PM »

Man, I dunno.  I dont eat any of these places all that much...but In n Out is pretty fuckin impressive when I do get it. Their shit is fresh. And always the same.  Fuck that sauce tho, I just get the shit with Ketchup.  Fatburger is whatsup. Shit is like a restaurant Hamburger. Tommys is good if you just want some big, greasy, disgusting mess to eat...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the ghost

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 02:18:58 PM »

Man, I dunno.  I dont eat any of these places all that much...but In n Out is pretty fuckin impressive when I do get it. Their shit is fresh. And always the same.  Fuck that sauce tho, I just get the shit with Ketchup.  Fatburger is whatsup. Shit is like a restaurant Hamburger. Tommys is good if you just want some big, greasy, disgusting mess to eat...lol

Yup In and Out is a solid consistant meal.  Especially for take out.

Bananas

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 02:19:12 PM »
I fuck with In N Out because of the animal style fries, the burgers have never stood out with any unique flavor.

actually nm I dont go to In N Out anymore because washington doesnt have any. I sort of miss you CA.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »
I fuck with In N Out because of the animal style fries, the burgers have never stood out with any unique flavor.

actually nm I dont go to In N Out anymore because washington doesnt have any. I sort of miss you CA.

i dont understand how you dont like the double doubles and that you go to in n out just for fries.

you really must be a woman.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 03:05:37 PM »

Yup In and Out is a solid consistant meal.  Especially for take out.

Real shit.  I cant say I love it...cus I dont love fast food hamburgers anyways. But unlike other fast food joints...ive never gone to In n Out and had the shit be bad

Big B

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 03:22:28 PM »
in n out is really over rated.

ill take a hardees thickburger any day over an in n out

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2009, 03:26:54 PM »

Hardees is basically Carls Jr....its ok...

Big B

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2009, 03:32:14 PM »

better than in n out

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 03:35:52 PM »

better than in n out

Naw. Carls burgers are ok.  Jack in the Box's Sirloin Burgers are better then theres...but not on In n Outs level. Anyways, to each his own

Big B

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 03:50:33 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2009, 03:52:04 PM »
I had Jack In The Box when I was out in San Jose my last time to Cali... that was bangin', I remember getting the bacon cheeseburger and that cookies and cream shake  8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 06:04:07 PM »
>>>
>>>>a bunch of other hamburger joints>>>>>>>

you need to try the original tommys on rampart and beverly in LA.  the og shits on all the other official tommys joints.  the chili is always perfect here.  ill go out of my way to hit the original than the others in santa monica and the valley. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.