Author Topic: 9-11?  (Read 410 times)

nathan57

• Lil Geezy
9-11?
« on: November 13, 2009, 07:58:24 AM »
Official sources and the corporate media, have bombarded us thousands of times, with the events of that fateful day. We are so saturated, with the official version,that we feel confident, that we really know, what happened. But, do we? Have we seen the unedited evidence?
Were the twin towers really brought down by the planes or explosives planted in the building, ahead of time? Is it physically or scientifically possible for the impact of the planes and the fire to have really brought down the buidings, which were built to withstand, the impact of huge planes and fires ? Were the planes just a cover story and not the real cause?  
Was the pentagon hit by a plane or missile? The pentagon is surrounded by so many video cameras. It is one of the most watched places in the USA. Why is there no footage, like in New York,  of the huge plane approaching or hitting the pentagon in broad daylight? How did such a huge plane navigate the buildings and other impediments around the pentagon? How could a huge plane leave no large identifiable wreckage, after hitting a building almost at ground level? Why was the hole in the Pentagon far smaller, than the size of the plane, which was supposed to have punched it? Does it fit? Where are the eye witnesses, who actually saw this huge plane? Someone must have seen it? This happened in broad daylight. There is always someone around, that area. Why would anyone, go to such great lengths to cover up, what really happened?
Two documentaries answer the unanswered questions. See and hear the raw evidence, for yourself and then, decide, what you want to believe! The first one 'Fable Enemies' focuses on the events in New York and the other one 'In Plane Site', deals with the pentagon incident. Both videos can be viewed for free at www.americaninquirer.com .
Please do not respond, if you haven't seen the videos.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 07:13:30 AM by nathan57 »

Raphael

Re: 9-11?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 09:59:54 AM »
I had planned it for months, worked out pretty well if you ask me.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 05:09:18 PM »

David Rockefeller is that you? Ne wayz i've seen Fabled Enemies and its good shit. Probably the best 9/11 documentary out talking about the politics surrounding the US, Pakistan, Israel etc and their connection with 9/11.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 05:23:25 PM »
no doubt it was a setup.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 07:53:52 PM »
No doubt there was some level of government involvement

Nobody has more to gain on an attack on American soil then American Government. It's the essential propaganda goldmine which gives the American government the pretext and public backing required(domestically and internationally) for the US government to attack anyone anywhere, so that there wont be 'another 9/11'. In truth the American government only attacks countries for their own political/economical/social benefits.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 12:57:49 AM »
You caught me off my guard.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 01:32:06 AM »
Do I believe there was some sort of previous knowledge of a large scale attack, yes, but did they set up those two planes to fly in the towers? No.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 03:30:38 AM »
Do I believe there was some sort of previous knowledge of a large scale attack, yes, but did they set up those two planes to fly in the towers? No.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=237005.0 watch the first couple of episodes