Author Topic: How to clean up dubcc  (Read 717 times)

JAZ

Re: How to clean up dubcc
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 03:12:43 PM »
whats wrong with the karmasystem. i like those threads where nerds complain about their negatve karma alot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 02:15:45 AM »
Dubcc is fine the way it is. It just goes through cycles. After the glory that was October, November has no choice but to be shitty in comparison.

We need the old with the new, the good with the bad LIGHTS. Or else dubcc wouldn't be full circle.

God told me this in a vision.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 02:26:53 AM »
LMAO, elano is the definition of a hypocrite.

P.S. give me 4 more disses that way you can cross 'give ikke 100 -1's' off of your to do list.

You are really stupid,you still bitchin about your karma but i'm not the only one that can hit the diss button,you fuckin idiot.
Believe it or not,you are not so loved or appreciated like you could think
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 02:29:43 AM by Delano aka The GhostBuster »

Elano

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 02:31:27 AM »

P.S. give me 4 more disses that way you can cross 'give ikke 100 -1's' off of your to do list.

I'll bet if the mod's took away his ability to diss people he would leave this place.

hahahahahahahahahahaha. i'm not here to diss people,and i don't care if you don't believe me, your opinion means nothing for me,because you are just a stupid piece of shit.
say what you want,i don't give a fuck.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2009, 02:35:50 AM »
I agree

Banning Radiotube should be the first amendment

No worries I'll run him off again soon enough. He got his feelings hurt so bad the first time I went after him that he left and when he came back he had to change his name so people wouldn't recognize him.

ikke

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2009, 02:45:39 AM »

You are really stupid,you still bitchin about your karma but i'm not the only one that can hit the diss button,you fuckin idiot.
I doubt that looney or prince or who ever else doesn't like me wastes time to get my karma down ::)

Elano

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2009, 02:50:03 AM »

I doubt that looney or prince or who ever else doesn't like me wastes time to get my karma down ::)
but how do you know that i'm the one ?  ::)
i don't like you and believe me i prefer to tell you that you are a dickhead instead of hittin the diss button.
believe it or not

westsiderider323

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2009, 12:24:45 PM »
another way to clean it up is to ban anyone who r stuck in the 90s

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2009, 12:27:14 PM »
this place turns to shit when lights starts making threads

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2009, 01:50:45 PM »
lol... i see i've been gettin' in some feelings.  either that or they just don't like a nigga bcuz i b rite and i prove my shit, rather than talk shit. re-arrange my words, and say i won.  lol   ok

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2009, 03:53:45 PM »
You never prove anything. You just post links to shitty songs and give up after someone pokes holes in what you say

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2009, 03:55:01 PM »
You never prove anything. You just post links to shitty songs and give up after someone pokes holes in what you say

LOL! ain't it the truth! :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2009, 05:37:29 PM »
bcuz u two bitches can't resist.  i write something, you come in, and attempt to deflate shit.  it's a game y'all run just to stir shit up or cause some drama.  go away and shut tha fuck up before i send you pricks a virus thru youtube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2009, 05:44:53 PM »
So you write a comment on a message board where no one has the same opinion as you, what the fuck did you expect? If you didn't want anyone to disagree with you then why didn't you keep your filthy opinion to yourself? You get mad because you have no discussion skills.

Send all the viruses you want. Its been a long ass time since I bothered clicking on one of your links.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2009, 05:51:32 PM »
shut tha fuck up before i send you pricks a virus thru youtube

LOL, only a nerd would know how to send viruses.

you stay exposing yourself as an internet thug! :laugh: