Author Topic: Nas says he would kill Eminem in a battle!  (Read 933 times)

Peter-5150

• 'G'
Re:Nas says he would kill Eminem in a battle!
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2002, 12:21:48 PM »
Jay-Z lost. Peep this interview:
http://dformula.bizland.com/disses/jayzone.rm

Notice how shaky his voice gets when Angie mentions Ether.

"If you werent you, would you think ether was a hot song?

I would be a little like, like me as a guy I would listen to the raps and WOW, like WOW, it uneasy, you know. Like, like, its far, very vulgar."

Everyone knows Jay got extremelly affected by Ether.

As far as Em vs. Nas, what did you expect him to say?
They asked Luda the same thing on the Anger Management tour and his response was pretty much the same thing. Would any cocky MC answer any differently?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2002, 12:23:09 PM by Peter-5150 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2002, 12:26:29 PM »
^^^ People are miss lead to believe the hype. And right now, Curriculum 101 by Canibus fucks up Em too. Em needs to win battles again proven Emcees before you put him again Nas. Em ain't won shit yet, and talking as if Nas is 2nd rank... humm... can we say dickriders. If his dissing Jigga, people are over his dick, if he says anything about Em, then his wrong, bandwagon jumping muthaphukkaz.

bez

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2002, 04:35:23 PM »
nopeeeee

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2002, 04:50:44 PM »
Freestyle battle - Eminem will win
Written battle - Nas will win

It's as easy as that.

teecee

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2002, 05:50:59 PM »
Ya, westcoast verteran has it right, noone can fuck with Nas when it comes to writing, but his freestyling is definetely questionable. Who cares, different artists are good at different things........thats why i hate the Jigga vs. Nas shit, cuz Jigga kills him with commercial shit, but Nas kills it with true hiphop.  WHen Nas tries to do commercial shit it blows, and Jigga just doesnt do real hip hop anymore...

Jome

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2002, 06:41:09 PM »
......thought i havent heard part two........n jome, seriously man, letly u jus seeem to be hangin onto nas's nuts, i mean whats ya problem with him? lol

Ugh dude, I'm sposed to be a Nas-fan, but that's not easy when he's flirting with Ja Rule and selling the fuck out.
Yet he continues talking outta his ass, and talking about taking hiphop back to the roots, and keeping it real.

I be like: Shut the fuck up, and do proper records instead.
Sometimes his interviews makes me wonder if somebody is ghostwriting for him..

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2002, 07:03:22 PM »
Last time I checked "Made You Look" is the most street oriented single in many years....

teecee

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2002, 09:54:28 PM »
Well its not my favourite song, i agree with Westcoast VEt about MAde U Look.......i thought NAs would be the one with the corny ass Pac rip off, not Jay Z!  AS long as Nas makes dope fucking music, than i could care less what label he is on..............Jay Z is the one selling out and selling himself short, as i KNOW he could make a dope HIPHOP record, but hasn't since 96'.......peace

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2002, 11:00:01 PM »
Eminem has no chance cause the hood's will never accept a ........ as the voice of the streets.
ImO, cause everything hip-hop stood for since the conception is anti Eminem.

You suburb's fans's can bump his shit till the wheel's fall off...but around here that shit is getting no play in the rides...pleasebelive. Southern Cali {805}

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Maybe in kentucky.........lol
or some other non ethnic state...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2002, 07:35:17 PM by Hatesrats »

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2002, 11:10:42 PM »
i think eminem would drop nas he iz so fuccing overrated ppl jus make him better than he really iz and tha same wit 2pac but thats jus my opinion. im out!!!

teecee

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2002, 11:22:15 PM »
Is Nas really overrated?  Sure Stillmatic was a tad overrated, but did u hear Lost tapes?  I am the first to admit Nas has some wack shit, what rapper hasn't made a wack album?  

I can understand why some people don't like Nas, cuz he doesn't have the charisma your favourite rapper has, and he doesn't have the punchlines.......i guess it comes down to what u like about hiphop.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2002, 11:28:14 PM »
well i use to be a kinda bigg nas fan he use to be my top 5 rapperz but now he aint even in tha top 10, i dont know im jus not really feeling him anymroe but he iz a good rapper. i mean i would brather listen to him then most rapperz from tha east. im out!!!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2002, 02:52:39 AM »
Lol, don't know why some of you are tripping at his comments, he's just bigging himself up, ain't nothing wrong with that. So Em can say stuff to this effect but Nas can't? Hip-hop is all about bringing what you can to the table and flaunting it, thats where the essence in battling comes from.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2002, 06:36:19 AM »
Lol, don't know why some of you are tripping at his comments, he's just bigging himself up, ain't nothing wrong with that. So Em can say stuff to this effect but Nas can't? Hip-hop is all about bringing what you can to the table and flaunting it, thats where the essence in battling comes from.

YET u claim that what Jay does in his rapz is  braggin'....but when NAS does it, it's going back to the essence of hiphop.
as for who would be the winner in a possible "EM vs NAS" battle-> this is a rethorical question, otherwise yall have to learn how to evaluate lyrical skillz...EM is a whole diffrend dimention, not only level...May be NAS could've come wit some nice verbal jabz (on a good day ;) like we saw on "ether") but EM would make u feel sorry for NAS, you'd prolly feel NAS'z pain along wit chillz all over yo body if EM was to come at him.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 06:38:04 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2002, 10:03:00 AM »

YET u claim that what Jay does in his rapz is  braggin'....but when NAS does it, it's going back to the essence of hiphop.

I don't mean bragging in the sense of what material things they have, I mean about the skills they have, and not only bragging but showcasing those skills aswell.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.