Author Topic: Nas says he would kill Eminem in a battle!  (Read 947 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re:Nas says he would kill Eminem in a battle!
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2002, 10:23:36 PM »
....hes a real mc cuz he actually has meaning in some songs?...well so does plenty of rappers...jayz is wack for rappin about jewels and shit...but its ok if nas does it...its wack is someone brags...but nas does it...its ok...get over it

I never see topics of tracks as the reason to why those same tracks are wack, The topic is the rapper's personal pick. Not excepting a track because of it's topic is closed minded and censouring, so weather it's Ice, bitches,love songs, battle rhymes or anythang else it should be judged strictly by the rappers ability of painting and passing whatever he inteneded to tell...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

S.G.V.

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2002, 01:26:56 AM »

I never see topics of tracks as the reason to why those same tracks are wack, The topic is the rapper's personal pick. Not excepting a track because of it's topic is closed minded and censouring, so weather it's Ice, bitches,love songs, battle rhymes or anythang else it should be judged strictly by the rappers ability of painting and passing whatever he inteneded to tell...
i got no problem with someone talkin about ice...bitches....beamers...betnleys....what ever the case is...but when people deny that their favorite rapper does it...i think that is wack....

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2002, 02:43:15 AM »

i got no problem with someone talkin about ice...bitches....beamers...betnleys....what ever the case is...but when people deny that their favorite rapper does it...i think that is wack....

Im witcha on this, just clearing it up ;)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2002, 02:59:57 AM »

I don't know if thats aimed at me but I have never said Nas doesn't rhyme about ice, cars, bitches etc, if I did I would be fooling myself. BUT I respect him more than your average rapper that does talk on those things because alot of his material does have some real substance and meaning, and for me personally i've got to hear stuff like that to keep me interested because I like to hear what a rappers opinion is on certain issues. As for Jay, i'd like to say that I think he actually had alot of substance and proper content (well more than usual) on "The Blueprint" and thats why it was recieved so well, he almost live upto the hype on "The Blueprint"  ;)

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.