Author Topic: Gucci Mane Does Cocaine  (Read 939 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Gucci Mane Does Cocaine
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2009, 12:16:23 PM »
EVERYBODY STOP SPEAKING ON JAIL NOW.  If you've never been then shut tha fuck up!  Move on to tha next complaint.

Have you ever been?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 12:28:09 PM »
EVERYBODY STOP SPEAKING ON JAIL NOW.  If you've never been then shut tha fuck up!  Move on to tha next complaint.

Have you ever been?

90 days too long

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 12:30:04 PM »
gucci should b put on death row and executed asap

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 12:33:27 PM »
Blunt Tyme [MC Big iLL] i love that picture of tits lol

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2009, 01:14:03 PM »

are people not allowed to have opinions? your quick enough to express yours, but when someone else says something against a rapper or whatver that you like, then you take it personally. it aint that serious man...

Im gonna stick my neck out and say 9/10 of your favourite rappers probably have done/still do take it.

LMAO

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2009, 01:33:18 PM »
coke is awesome  8)
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2009, 01:35:59 PM »
Im gonna stick my neck out and say 9/10 of your favourite rappers probably have done/still do take it.

lmfao.

Gucci Mane does coke...............who gives a fuck really.....come on.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2009, 01:42:03 PM »
EVERYBODY STOP SPEAKING ON JAIL NOW.  If you've never been then shut tha fuck up!  Move on to tha next complaint.

are people not allowed to have opinions? your quick enough to express yours, but when someone else says something against a rapper or whatver that you like, then you take it personally. it aint that serious man...

actually, i don't.  matter of fact if i was quik 2 respond 2 everybody who went on a rapper i liked i would have about a million posts by now.  and matter of fact i wasn't even talkin about Gucci, I was talkin about me.  people shouldn't speak so freely about jail if they've never been or only seen tha outside of 1 passing by or on tv.  jail isn't a topic everybody should be discussing or bullshittin' about.  i know wat i did ain't really shit, but atleast i've been there,done that (and i ain't goin back)  now don't take wat i said too personal (just returning the favor)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2009, 04:46:28 PM »
HE SHOULD GET LIFE IN JAIL!

LOL as much as i hate dude, wouldn't wish that on anybody.

all you euros saying that when a rapper goes to jail, what are you trying to say you dont think serial killers and rapists and child molestors shouldnt get lige in jail? youre such a thug noone should go to jail?

nah they shouldnt get life they should get death :firedevil:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2009, 05:54:24 PM »

Have you ever been?

what hasn't he done?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2009, 05:59:36 PM »

actually, i don't.  matter of fact if i was quik 2 respond 2 everybody who went on a rapper i liked i would have about a million posts by now.  and matter of fact i wasn't even talkin about Gucci, I was talkin about me.  people shouldn't speak so freely about jail if they've never been or only seen tha outside of 1 passing by or on tv.  jail isn't a topic everybody should be discussing or bullshittin' about.  i know wat i did ain't really shit, but atleast i've been there,done that (and i ain't goin back)  now don't take wat i said too personal (just returning the favor)

just to let you know, you sound like a fucking retard.  but i bet thats not the first time someones told you that...and it wont be the last. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2009, 05:59:52 PM »
EVERYBODY STOP SPEAKING ON JAIL NOW.  If you've never been then shut tha fuck up!  Move on to tha next complaint.

Have you ever been?

what hasn't he done?

been in some pussy?    ;D

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2009, 06:02:43 PM »

Have you ever been?

what hasn't he done?

been in some pussy?    ;D

pshhhh! he lost his virginity four days after his 10th birthday.

he is the most interesting man in the world.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2009, 06:16:43 PM »

Have you ever been?

what hasn't he done?

been in some pussy?    ;D

fucking at 10 years old = life experience.  :bandit:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2009, 09:08:10 AM »

Have you ever been?

what hasn't he done?

been in some pussy?    ;D

fucking at 10 years old = life experience.  :bandit:

this fool just made himself look real dumb.  i wish i had fucked at 10 tho, but 2 weeks after my 14th birthday was cool i guess, even tho i feel that was a lil late.