7 (17.5%)
Shakira
16 (40%)
KIm Kardashian
3 (7.5%)
Rihanna
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: 5 beauitiful bitches..if u could picc 1 to fucc the shit out of  (Read 1173 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: 5 beauitiful bitches..if u could picc 1 to fucc the shit out of
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2009, 03:57:43 PM »
Shakira....her screaming Spanish in my ears while I'm fucking her beats anything the rest of them would have to say. Why did you put up a fake pic of Rihanna?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 04:08:20 PM »
damn, i was expecting beyonce or kim to be in the lead, but they only have two votes.  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 07:34:15 PM »
Shakira > Kim = Beyonce > Mariah >>>>> Rihanna

MY NIGGAS :bandit:

although, i would move rihanna up over mariah...bitch got FAT.  not thick, FAT.  :puke:

You gotta like that. That lil bit of belly fat. ;D How can ya'll like them females wit flat abs and a tighter gut than you? That can't feel right. Like them tennis players. They is built like fuckin' niggas. How the hell you on a top of a female more ripped than ya own ass. That feelin' gotta be like sexin' a skinny damn nigga. Lol.

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 07:35:29 PM »
As of RIGHT NOW this TIME OF AGE. Shakira is the baddest bitch

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2009, 07:45:33 PM »

although, i would move rihanna up over mariah...bitch got FAT.  not thick, FAT.  :puke:

You gotta like that. That lil bit of belly fat. ;D How can ya'll like them females wit flat abs and a tighter gut than you? That can't feel right. Like them tennis players. They is built like fuckin' niggas. How the hell you on a top of a female more ripped than ya own ass. That feelin' gotta be like sexin' a skinny damn nigga. Lol.

im not saying she has to be in the best shape...im just saying, mariah is getting fat since she hooked up with cannon.  not thick like she was, but FAT.  she was already think, then i heard something on the radio about her gaining 40+ pounds.  she crossed the "thick" label and moved onto "bbw".  hahaha

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2009, 07:49:39 PM »
Picking by those pics alone........definately Rihanna, lol.

But for real, the rest are old now, and yeah, not only has Mariah gone fat, she looks terrible w/out makeup.

In her prime, Mariah would get it first, second & third!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2009, 07:51:56 PM »

im not saying she has to be in the best shape...im just saying, mariah is getting fat since she hooked up with cannon.  not thick like she was, but FAT.  she was already think, then i heard something on the radio about her gaining 40+ pounds.  she crossed the "thick" label and moved onto "bbw".  hahaha
Lol. Doesn't look like it though. ;D

The only negative in Mariah to me is that diva attitude and act. That shit gots to go. LMAO. Otherwise..

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »

although, i would move rihanna up over mariah...bitch got FAT.  not thick, FAT.  :puke:

im not saying she has to be in the best shape...im just saying, mariah is getting fat since she hooked up with cannon.  not thick like she was, but FAT.  she was already think, then i heard something on the radio about her gaining 40+ pounds.  she crossed the "thick" label and moved onto "bbw".  hahaha
Lol. Doesn't look like it though. ;D

The only negative in Mariah to me is that diva attitude and act. That shit gots to go. LMAO. Otherwise..

oh it shows.  i never remember seeing her face that round.  lol

shed still get it, no doubt....shiiiiiit...fat bitches need love too.  :bandit:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2009, 08:01:14 PM »
Check them thighssssssssssssssssssssss though my nigga. Ha ha, hellz yeah, oh my God.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kcw7WcKo0Us&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kcw7WcKo0Us&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2009, 10:25:59 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/0x6c9PWLNEo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/0x6c9PWLNEo</a>
i voted BK but this shit almost make me wanna change votes..look at that fuccin figure GODDDDAAMM NIGGA

satlite

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2009, 10:38:04 PM »
Mariah - Has been
Beyonce - 2big
Kardashian - No comment
Rihanna - Rack of bones

Shakira all the way. Perfect

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2009, 10:43:30 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/0x6c9PWLNEo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/0x6c9PWLNEo</a>
i voted BK but this shit almost make me wanna change votes..look at that fuccin figure GODDDDAAMM NIGGA

easily the MVOTM.  :bandit:

*music video of the millennium

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2009, 10:44:35 PM »
Shakira has that IT factor that every other girl on the list lacks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2009, 10:47:47 PM »

easily the MVOTM.  :bandit:

im gonnna agree with that and i usually go for some gangsta shit but that shit...it's too perfect

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2009, 10:53:21 PM »

easily the MVOTM.  :bandit:

im gonnna agree with that and i usually go for some gangsta shit but that shit...it's too perfect

my sig is my favorite part.  i could stare at that ass for hours.  it has the PERFECT amount of jiggle when she brings her legs up.  got dam got dam im gonna catch a rape case, i know it.