Author Topic: dood got fucked up at school  (Read 193 times)

Doggystylin

dood got fucked up at school
« on: November 15, 2002, 03:23:06 PM »
there was a fight at school today, and it wasnt just a ordinary fight, they got FUCKED UP....they were throwin trash cans on eachother,bricks, both had black eyes bloddy mouths noses... damn....one of the guys had his face fuckin flattened, and was unconscious, they called 911 and he went out to the hospital on the strecther. it was krayzie

theres been so many fights this year, yesterday this mexican was walkin by and this kid is like BITCH, and he comes over and knocks him down and was about to fuck him up but the cokehead stepped in and stopped shit,

Suga Foot

Re:dood got fucked up at school
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2002, 03:31:57 PM »
daaaaaaamn

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2002, 05:52:01 PM »
Damn, stupid kids, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2002, 08:40:09 PM »
fukit, least nobody got shot...

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2002, 03:07:22 AM »
hehe yeah, happens monthly in my school, well I think its entertaining so it all good  ;D ;) ...

Too bad Im always missing popcorn while standing & watching the fight  ;D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 03:08:14 AM by 40oz Graphire Dr. Funk »
40oz Graphire

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2002, 08:40:03 AM »
it happens everyday at my school..We have 3 cafeterias,One on each floor..There are usually the battleground

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2002, 10:54:30 AM »
hehe yeah, happens monthly in my school, well I think its entertaining so it all good  ;D ;) ...

fucc ya shyt like this happenz every other week and if its one of our boyz then all of us jump in and shyt its so fuccing fun cuzz i swear me and my boy jamaal, kieth, quinntin, chris, and aaron will fuccing clique u and tha best part iz that we havent been caught yet.

but most of tha time its jus sum bitchez fighting and me and my boyz jus sit bacc and watch tha shyt its funny ass hell. lol im out!!!

bez

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2002, 11:03:21 AM »

fucc ya shyt like this happenz every other week and if its one of our boyz then all of us jump in and shyt its so fuccing fun cuzz i swear me and my boy jamaal, kieth, quinntin, chris, and aaron will fuccing clique u and tha best part iz that we havent been caught yet.

but most of tha time its jus sum bitchez fighting and me and my boyz jus sit bacc and watch tha shyt its funny ass hell. lol im out!!!

Dude that aint clever ya know.  You shud be trying your best to stay out of fights and using your mind to aviod em.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2002, 11:17:34 AM »
ok ill try for reall tho cuzz i cant get kicced out of skool again cuzz theyll put me in SLGC tah alternative skool but this time for 90dayz! im out!!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2002, 04:21:02 PM »
damn doggy...where u go to school?...fuckin prison or something?...shit...thats a g'd up fight...and ur school just got bricks lying around n shit?...lol...damn i wish i woulda seen that

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2002, 04:23:49 PM »
damn doggy...where u go to school?...fuckin prison or something?...shit...thats a g'd up fight...and ur school just got bricks lying around n shit?...lol...damn i wish i woulda seen that

lmao man, our school needs to clean up, yea theres shit like that layin around, theres like metal bars and shit like that too cause they were rebuilding parts of the school, not that they build with bricks but still, lol, yea i live up in tahoe, but yea theres been a lot of hostility at the school lately

bez

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2002, 03:44:29 PM »

lmao man, our school needs to clean up, yea theres shit like that layin around, theres like metal bars and shit like that too cause they were rebuilding parts of the school, not that they build with bricks but still, lol, yea i live up in tahoe, but yea theres been a lot of hostility at the school lately

Dam these crips and bloods.

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2002, 03:52:04 PM »

bez

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2002, 03:54:35 PM »

Dam these crips and bloods.

?

Sorry man I am very tired, I hold my hands up, that was lame!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2002, 04:08:03 PM »
*realizes how much he misses high school scraps*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll