Author Topic: The Secret Wierd Shit That You Do...CONFESSIONS  (Read 773 times)

infinite59

The Secret Wierd Shit That You Do...CONFESSIONS
« on: January 18, 2002, 03:50:55 PM »
I have some confesions to make......

I can't help it.  I was just at mtv.com watching Britney Spears new video.  And I even liked the song.  What the hell is wrong with me?  

Then I watched the 8-Mile preview about 15 straight times or something.... damn, this behavoir isn't normal.

And I'm still obsessed with 2 of my x-girlfriends, I have dreams about them and shit, and listen to old songs from when we were together over and over.  And still call them and write them even though they've moved on.

Their I feel better now.

KVB1000

Re: The Secret Wierd Shit That You Do...CONFESSION
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2002, 04:05:27 PM »
And I'm still obsessed with 2 of my x-girlfriends, I have dreams about them and shit, and listen to old songs from when we were together over and over.  And still call them and write them even though they've moved on.

I also got a girlfriend. Her name is Victoria, and I really love her with all my heart. Lately, she has been on a vacation. I feel love is the most powerful emotion, it's like I want to be with her night and day. Damn, I missed her when she was gone.
Thankfully she's back.

Peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2002, 04:40:57 PM »
- I had an obsession with grabbing my last girlfriend's ass.
- I can't eat sandwiches by themselves. It has to be accompanied by a soup or I won't eat it.
- I need a pop or juice with every meal or I won't eat it. It has to be pop or juice. I won't take water or milk.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2002, 04:47:13 PM »
lmao yall think that shit is weird , damn, then i must be real fuckin weird, im not even gettin into mine

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2002, 04:57:31 PM »
hmmmmm

*  Whenever I eat  my favorite meal   ,  3 piece fish and chips ,    i have to   have   ALOT of ketchup .   Or  else  i wont eat it.  

* whenever im drivin   and come to a stop light  or stop sign ........  i have to  stop  either in front   or  behind the car in the next lane  ........ i dont like  when people look  at me.

* i wear  nothin but    black socks .  

* I like   the group   O-TOWN  .    Their music  is  knockin.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2002, 05:29:23 PM »
Oh yeah and whenever I go under a yellow light I have to swipe my right hand across the top of the inside of my car. If it's a red light I use both hands. I do this everytime. I haven't missed it unless I was driving drunk. <--- I don't like driving drunk because of all the casualties of it but I have no choice. No one I know is a designated driver.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2002, 08:20:12 PM »
-i can't go to sleep without music blaring out of my stereo, which is opposite of my bed

-when i've got my stereo on and i hear something dope on the radio or on CD, i HAVE TO jump on my bed a face my stereo and grab my remote like a mic and pretend i'm rapping that shit (or air guitaring it if it's rock)

-i have to CONSTANTLY be drinking something, i usually drink ice water...

-also to go along with that last one, i REFUSE to go to bed at night if my piss is still yellow...i'll stay up drinking water until it's clear (i dunno why i do this, it just makes me feel clean)

-my shoes ALWAYS have to be imaculate, so in the 4th grade i brought some old tooth brushes and everytime they'd get dirty i'd bust out my toothbrushes and scrub em up in the fountain ...i stopped in the 5th grade and just used the lick-the-thumb-and-wipe-dirt-off -shoe-with-thumb-method.

-no one can touch my hair, my mom use to beat the shit outta me when i was in kindergarden if my hair was fucked up afterschool so she told me 'dont' let no one touch your hair' so that got stuck in my head, then i shaved my head like a little cholo kid in the 5th grade and STILL wouldn't let no one rub or touch my stubble, then i started greasing it back and REALLY FUCKING wouldn't let no one touch my shit. i gel it forward and it's like cement now , but i STILL wont let no one touch it....that belt my mom has , got's crazy power over me

-i've always gotta say "i'm tired" even when i'm not, don't ask me why , i just do

-i don't like it when people look over my shoulder when i'm typing on the computer, even if it's nothing...i just get embarrassed

-i'm a friendly person and am basically cool with anyone and everyone (well at least in real life lol), but if my mom has a boyfriend or a 'guy friend' at the house , i'll be the biggest jerk in the world and after a while i'll start threatening the dude....i swear to god no other man will live in this house unless it's me...or my biological dad (who i havn't seen since i was 7) straight up...that's my one rule for this house

-in the classes where i act like a wild child in, i ALWAYS got to be singing a song...ask anyone who had me for drama class last year and they'll tell you about my escapades

-if i'm not near my bed when i hear a dope song ,i always got to start doing a make shift c-walk

i dunno theres alot of shit that's weird about me....i just can't think of them all right now

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2002, 10:11:53 PM »

I also got a girlfriend. Her name is Victoria, and I really love her with all my heart. Lately, she has been on a vacation. I feel love is the most powerful emotion, it's like I want to be with her night and day. Damn, I missed her when she was gone.
Thankfully she's back.

Peace

sorry i have to disagree with u there... if love was the most powerfull emotion there would be no wars... unfortunately... hate is the most powerfull emotion...

- whenever im drunk.. (everyday or 2nd day) i have to smoke at the end.. im not a ciggarette smoker but if i got no weed i have a ciggie... or just a light joint to keep me buzzen...

peace
~1~

Joachim

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2002, 12:28:22 AM »
- I always gotta be wearing a hat, or a hoodie, i dunno why but shit dont feel right without it.

- I get REAL angry when Arsenal lose...

- I always rev my car engine to the beat of the song i got on my car stereo, when i stop at lights.

- Im always drinkin somethin when im driving cause my throat gets real dry for some reason.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2002, 01:10:26 AM »

sorry i have to disagree with u there... if love was the most powerfull emotion there would be no wars... unfortunately... hate is the most powerfull emotion...

~1~

Very much agree with u there!?!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2002, 04:31:27 AM »
I sleep wit a fan next to my face year round,  no matter what tha tempeture outside is,  its been like this for 3 years.  I always wear a hat.  Always wear my headphones. .  I dunno what else,  theres proberly a lot of other shit just dont realize it.  

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2002, 06:45:14 AM »
oh yea,  i go to tha bathroom about 10 times after i go to sleep in that first hour,  i cant sleep even if it feels like i have to go to tha bathroom a little bit so i go to bathroom.  

KVB1000

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2002, 06:52:06 AM »
Oh, and speaking of confessions, I tend to slap my girlfriend on her booty in public... I can't help it.. just some weird tradition, it feels good, tho. 8)

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2002, 07:20:47 AM »
::)damn! ya  homies look like a freak show! Me , i'm like ya'll i like to speed up with my ride and to drive passin' red lights, stop signs and to drive at 120mph when da sign says 20mph.
i like to sleep with two bitches at tha same time in a single bed with my socks on... and , believe me sometimes i listen to some shit music like ... better not tell ya ... you'll fall from ya chair...   Peace!
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

bez

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2002, 07:44:22 AM »
I wank like all the time.  LOL .

thats it really.