Author Topic: Gays  (Read 1502 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

Gays
« on: November 17, 2002, 07:43:23 AM »
It should be against the law for gays to go out in public and start kissing and shit like that. If they want to be queer then they can do that shit behind closed doors, nobody wants to see it out on the street though. I got nothing against them if there doing that twisted shit inside their own homes away from everyone else but when they start acting like benders in public it isnt on.

verbalassaulta

Re:Gays
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2002, 01:13:15 PM »
hell no..they should be shot on site if they start doing that shit...being gay is a disease...

Siberian Wolf

• Lil Geezy
  • ODB is back on track!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 05:05:11 AM »
hell no..they should be shot on site if they start doing that shit...being gay is a disease...

Hell muhfuckin yeah

I mean not that they should be shot, but at least they should be treated as all other psychiatric patients - held in hospitals with no right to go out until they stop that nasty shit. I wonder why schizophrenics have to be held in clinics while them dirty faggots fcuk around in the streets.

I remember when first faggots appeared in clubs of our city in the 80s they got beat to death everytime. Then they created their own clubs and it was attacked several times. Poor fags became invalid by dozens. lol

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2002, 01:29:08 AM »
i waz chillin wit my cuzz and 2 uncles and one of my uncles Mario he fucc hates faggs, we were walking down a side walk and my uncles were in front of us and 2 fuccin queers were walking holding hands and we jus ignoreing them but they kept laughing and making noise and they kissed and one guy grabbed his ass well my uncle saw them and fuccin pushed one and told him i cant remeber his exact wordz but it waz like " fuccin fagg'z go do that shyt sum where else before i fuccing do sumthin" and they jus madd dogged him and walked away, and iw az like damn i woulda kicced there ass i fuccin hate faggz doin that shyt imagine a lil 6 year old boy seeing them do that and triez it at skool or does sum shyt like that cuzz he doesnt know better thats fuccing sicc and sadd. im out!!!

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2002, 11:39:38 PM »
hell na they shouldnt be able to kiss in public and shit like that. if any gay ppl are caught doin that shit they should aressted, it should be illegal point blank. one time me and tha homie were at the mall and seen some gays makin, we told them faggots to take that shit back to there house and get tha fuck outta here, and they said "its a free country, we can do what we want". i shoulda socked his gay ass but i refraiend, lol.

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2002, 07:57:41 PM »
I honestly do not see why being gay is tolerated at all.  I truely think it is a disease or you got that way from a bad upbringing (molestation, lack of father figure in your life)  The way gays are held at a high level is sickening, it seems like sometimes they are even given special opportunities.  I mean a guy's asshole wasnt meant for a dick to be put in it, thats enough proof right there.  Unless we start being less tolerant of this homosexual behavior its only going to get worse.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2002, 10:40:35 AM »
It doesn't bother me, I don't care what they do.  It's no more wrong for gay's to kiss in public as it is for us to cuss so much, it's all away from god.  We all screw up, so I can't hate on them just because they got a confused sexuality.  For instance, I know a woman who was beat by her husband so much that she turned gay, and I can understand where she's comin' from.  

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2002, 07:33:29 PM »
I totally agree with what your saying Trauma, I think its a disease and we need to help them cure it.   I mean its obviously not supposed to happen that way.  Just like cussing, its a problem and we should do whatever it takes to help out gay people to cure their disease.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2002, 01:00:52 AM »
they have a legal right to do whatever they want in public as long as it doesn't violate any one else's rights.....but yeah i agree it's way too excepted in society nowadays ....almost like it's normal....i mean yeah they have the right to do that , which hey i'm not against....but the way people think it's just morally ok bothers me

and yes homosexuality is a clinically a mental illness , they shouldn't be demeaned for it but they shouldn't be held as heros for it either

that's where i stand on it....love the person hate the sin

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2002, 10:07:31 AM »
Those are my thoughts exactly, Godfather.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2002, 10:27:51 PM »
 lol...now kiss the hand

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Instant_Killa

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2002, 11:24:46 PM »
yeah, Britains got plenty of em

Pillow

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2002, 02:46:34 PM »
is there anyone up in here that actually is gay?

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2002, 02:57:07 PM »
Yup.  Some chick named Pink.  I think that's all, but I wouldn't be surprised at a couple people.  

Pillow

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2002, 09:29:04 PM »
Yup.  Some chick named Pink.  I think that's all, but I wouldn't be surprised at a couple people.  
M Doggs sister?