Author Topic: Its getting close to the end of the year  (Read 2682 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Its getting close to the end of the year
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2009, 06:47:01 PM »
Why don't you shoot me your shit and stop being a fucking little bitch catching feelings over the internet? We can settle this like fucking men or we can keep bullshitting back in forth on a message board.

lol, it seems like your the one catching feelins, im just educating your square ass. shoot me my name, city, and my picture and settle this like men? lol what, your 17 yr old ass is gonna buy a plane ticket over here? i dont think its legal for you to even be gone that long from home.

ur a goddamn idiot if you dont know which city i live in, and my pictures been posted here, and as for my name, no. but ill be more than glad to meet up and "handle" this like men if you come to my area. even though i dont know how thats possible, you being a little boy.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2009, 07:40:44 PM »
Why don't you shoot me your shit and stop being a fucking little bitch catching feelings over the internet? We can settle this like fucking men or we can keep bullshitting back in forth on a message board.

lol, it seems like your the one catching feelins, im just educating your square ass. shoot me my name, city, and my picture and settle this like men? lol what, your 17 yr old ass is gonna buy a plane ticket over here? i dont think its legal for you to even be gone that long from home.

ur a goddamn idiot if you dont know which city i live in, and my pictures been posted here, and as for my name, no. but ill be more than glad to meet up and "handle" this like men if you come to my area. even though i dont know how thats possible, you being a little boy.

You're a fake ass Chinese gangster. Talk about being afraid, you won't even go on record with a picture - I would wipe the floor with your skinny ass. I don't even have to touch you. You're already being a bitch about it because you refuse to meet up. Show's what's what.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2009, 08:01:01 PM »

You're a fake ass Chinese gangster. Talk about being afraid, you won't even go on record with a picture - I would wipe the floor with your skinny ass. I don't even have to touch you. You're already being a bitch about it because you refuse to meet up. Show's what's what.

lol, first of all how are you going to say we're gonna handle this like men when your the lil boy that was worried about gettin raped. 2nd of all, my picture has been posted here numerous times and if you dont know by now im from LA, my area code is in my sig moron.

come meet me up in the town, or in the valley if your 17 yr old ass can even afford it. if u get caught up out of state it wouldnt be such a good impression on your future probation officer, assuming you didnt get processed as it takes time.

come down, and your ass is gonna get whats coming to you. lol ugly ass ashten kutcher lookin motha fucka.

Bugz

« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2009, 08:22:51 PM »
Tanner G. you should just shut up you foo. Tha Big Hommie Loon3y is sensitive about his name cuzz its Rose Lee. His parent thought he was a girl for the first 3 years of his life until they found out his dick was an innie and he was indeed a boy. Keep talking shit and we will get our asian DPGneeguhz on you foo's!

Jaydc

« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2009, 11:32:22 PM »
Did looney just say im  an alias?what the fuck?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2009, 11:37:01 PM »
Did looney just say im  an alias?what the fuck?

He's fucking stupid. He can't speak "Engrish". Forgive him.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2009, 01:33:42 AM »
Listen here you skinless cat eating motherfucker,

Everyone lives in the fucking 818. You're fucking afraid, admit it and we won't have a goddamn problem you pansy. Engrish motherfucker, do you speak it?

yes, every1 lives in the 818, meet me at 6th and vermont, or balboa and rinaldi.

can you afford it "BRUH"

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2009, 01:44:51 AM »

Everyone lives in the fucking 818. You're fucking afraid, admit it and we won't have a goddamn problem you pansy. Engrish motherfucker, do you speak it?

yes, every1 lives in the 818, meet me at 6th and vermont, or balboa and rinaldi.

can you afford it "BRUH"

December 2nd sound good?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2009, 01:56:47 AM »

can you afford it "BRUH"

December 2nd sound good?

come down young buck and get your whoppin

Bugz

« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2009, 01:57:09 AM »

can you afford it "BRUH"

December 2nd sound good?

Fuck you foo! Fuxx with looney and your ass get kung fu'd on!

ikke

« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2009, 08:09:27 AM »

can you afford it "BRUH"

December 2nd sound good?
Film it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wouild be so funny to hear looney trash talk in crappy english.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2009, 11:55:21 AM »

can you afford it "BRUH"

December 2nd sound good?

lol crappy english, you really do believe life is like television.

Sccit

« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2009, 12:58:24 PM »
one things for sure, LIGHTS/DARKXS is easily rookie of the year... hate him or love him, dude was the last major character on this site before it went 2 shit.

westsiderider323

« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2009, 01:00:54 PM »
one things for sure, LIGHTS/DARKXS is easily rookie of the year... hate him or love him, dude was the last major character on this site before it went 2 shit.

ur bitchass is still around?

ikke

« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2009, 01:08:19 PM »

can you afford it "BRUH"

December 2nd sound good?

lol crappy english, you really do believe life is like television.
I just figured you'll bring your entire crew and laws of probability say atleast one of them can't speak english.