Author Topic: Its getting close to the end of the year  (Read 2687 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Its getting close to the end of the year
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2009, 10:15:45 PM »
Im the real rookie of the year around this bitch

ohhhh yeah! you're a rookie!

you've clearly made quite an impact on this board lol; you got my vote.

Its true,ive accumlated a ton of people that hate me,created the best internet crew ever to grace the internet,had an e war with like 20 different people and ive got quotables for days.Ive clearly made the most noise of any rookie.

You lost a beef with NIK, your internet crew is irrelevant, and one of its members pussied out to looney. How about biggest failure?

how did i lose to nik?your also calling siktoic irrelvant as hes part of the crew.I know your sad that despite your best trolling efforts nobody really gives a fuck about you but just shut the fuck up already.

Unlike you, I don't give a flying fuck what the internet thinks of me. Your crew is a failure, mainly because of you. Its so much of a joke that none of its members care enough about it to represent it and keep it going. The fact that people like Sikotic doesn't transfer over to you. You're still an internet loser. You spent the entire year trying and failing to do to NIK what KAIN did with one thread.

I really doubt he cares what the internet thinks of him. You read his posts and he actually goes out of his way to get niggas like you to hate him. He's like our O.J. you know. Everybody hates him and he loves it. That's an attitude you don't see too often. It's something we should all admire imo.

You're blind if you think that. The guy spends his entire time here seeking attention. His whole existence here revolves around what the internet thinks about him. Why else would he talk about people quoting him and making threads about him? He got so hurt over people laughing at his huge post count that he celebrated when his account got deleted.

For the record I've got no hate for anyone here.

AGeesta

« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2009, 10:15:49 PM »
LMAO and the fuckin fat eurofag calling us nerds...

you fucking dedicate your life to lowering everyones karma, you got a whole country banned from this site, and your a fat idiot and your not even funny

get a fucking life, girlfriend, or something

your words means nothing to me,you are a fuckin son of two lowlifes immigrants,you are a fuckin midget and probably you are even gay.
you should get a fuckin life,instead of spending your whole life creating some fake interviews

my parents aren't immigrants, im not a midget, and im not gay... your still a fuckin fat virgin so you take the L

you need a fuckin life instead of lowering everyones fucking karma like a bitch then denying it, then getting banned constantly and still comeback even when your not wanted

:loser:

Jaydc

« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2009, 10:16:35 PM »
you got a whole country banned from this site

I laughed when I read that part.

:sign_withstupid:
Hey if that really did happen, then I would consider that an accomplishment.

It really did happen,just ask jome or over seer.

you are new to this forum,shut the fuck up and get a fuckin life

I need a life?Youve been here for like ten years and been banned like 500 times,not one person likes you and you still come back hahahahahah

Elano

« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2009, 10:19:44 PM »

you fucking dedicate your life to lowering everyones karma, you got a whole country banned from this site, and your a fat idiot and your not even funny

your words means nothing to me,you are a fuckin son of two lowlifes immigrants,you are a fuckin midget and probably you are even gay.
you should get a fuckin life,instead of spending your whole life creating some fake interviews

my parents aren't immigrants, im not a midget, and im not gay... your still a fuckin fat virgin so you take the L

you need a fuckin life instead of lowering everyones fucking karma like a bitch then denying it, then getting banned constantly and still comeback even when your not wanted

sure faggot,sure. you're right.

you're not takin only the L,but even a big middle finger in your immigrant ass  :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2009, 10:20:30 PM »

Its true,ive accumlated a ton of people that hate me,created the best internet crew ever to grace the internet,had an e war with like 20 different people and ive got quotables for days.Ive clearly made the most noise of any rookie.

You lost a beef with NIK, your internet crew is irrelevant, and one of its members pussied out to looney. How about biggest failure?

how did i lose to nik?your also calling siktoic irrelvant as hes part of the crew.I know your sad that despite your best trolling efforts nobody really gives a fuck about you but just shut the fuck up already.

Unlike you, I don't give a flying fuck what the internet thinks of me. Your crew is a failure, mainly because of you. Its so much of a joke that none of its members care enough about it to represent it and keep it going. The fact that people like Sikotic doesn't transfer over to you. You're still an internet loser. You spent the entire year trying and failing to do to NIK what KAIN did with one thread.

I really doubt he cares what the internet thinks of him. You read his posts and he actually goes out of his way to get niggas like you to hate him. He's like our O.J. you know. Everybody hates him and he loves it. That's an attitude you don't see too often. It's something we should all admire imo.

At least somebody understands,its about time.Ive never shyed away from trying to get people mad at me.Everyone thinks I take everything to heart even though ive stated numerous times I do shit just to fuck with people.Im like the 50 cent of the forum.But without fail any time someone has an issue with me its the same old look how mad hes getting!not me though i dont care but ill reply to everything he writes!Its seriously the most childish response Ive seen and 80 percent of the people on the forum do it.

You'd be the 50 Cent of this forum if 50 Cent didn't sell any records. After all, you are both attention whores who don't get any respect.

AGeesta

« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2009, 10:22:00 PM »

you're not takin only the L,but even a big middle finger in your immigrant ass  :D

LMAO OMG Elamo, another hillarious picture with a great comeback.... damn you are the shit

::)

Elano

« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2009, 10:22:25 PM »
you got a whole country banned from this site

I laughed when I read that part.

:sign_withstupid:
Hey if that really did happen, then I would consider that an accomplishment.

It really did happen,just ask jome or over seer.

you are new to this forum,shut the fuck up and get a fuckin life

I need a life?Youve been here for like ten years and been banned like 500 times,not one person likes you and you still come back hahahahahah

here you are appreaciated only by the faggots like you,GTFO.
you are a fuckin loser here like in the real world,stupid canadian  :D

Jaydc

« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2009, 10:22:45 PM »

At least somebody understands,its about time.Ive never shyed away from trying to get people mad at me.Everyone thinks I take everything to heart even though ive stated numerous times I do shit just to fuck with people.Im like the 50 cent of the forum.But without fail any time someone has an issue with me its the same old look how mad hes getting!not me though i dont care but ill reply to everything he writes!Its seriously the most childish response Ive seen and 80 percent of the people on the forum do it.

You'd be the 50 Cent of this forum if 50 Cent didn't sell any records. After all, you are both attention whores who don't get any respect.

But yet 50 cent makes a new song and the thread gets more replies in one hour then all other artists get in one month.Face it,im the one people love to hate,and i love it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2009, 10:23:16 PM »

50 dont get any respect...so who's got the number one album in the muthafuccin country. yeah i rest my case.

Elano

« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2009, 10:23:47 PM »

LMAO OMG Elamo, another hillarious picture with a great comeback.... damn you are the shit

::)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/d2rmScLelmE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/d2rmScLelmE</a>

Jaydc

« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2009, 10:24:46 PM »
I almost feel sorry for elano

Elano

« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2009, 10:27:51 PM »
I almost feel sorry for elano

you should feel sorry for your lowlifes parents

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2009, 10:28:42 PM »

50 dont get any respect...so who's got the number one album in the muthafuccin country. yeah i rest my case.

C...I thought you were better than this. Stick with the 60s, you don't need those other hoes.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2009, 10:30:26 PM »

But yet 50 cent makes a new song and the thread gets more replies in one hour then all other artists get in one month.Face it,im the one people love to hate,and i love it.

No, that was NIK. You are the one who tried to get attention and failed. The only people who dedicate threads to you are retarded posters.

Elano

« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2009, 10:56:25 PM »

No, that was NIK. You are the one who tried to get attention and failed. The only people who dedicate threads to you are retarded posters.

he's about to open 10 threads about you now  :D