Author Topic: Its getting close to the end of the year  (Read 2692 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Its getting close to the end of the year
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2009, 05:01:50 PM »
I nominate both radiotube and satlite for retard of the year....take your pick.

can't go wrong with those two, but Elano is right up there; i'll have to sleep on it.

Jaydc

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2009, 05:55:28 PM »
Im the real rookie of the year around this bitch

Jaydc

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2009, 05:57:14 PM »
and quote of the year has to be looneys when you were playing with yu gi oh and pokemon i was attendin funerals and smokin chron hahahahahahahahhaahhaahha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2009, 05:59:52 PM »

ohhhh yeah! you're a rookie!

you've clearly made quite an impact on this board lol; you got my vote.

Jaydc

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2009, 06:01:56 PM »

Its true,ive accumlated a ton of people that hate me,created the best internet crew ever to grace the internet,had an e war with like 20 different people and ive got quotables for days.Ive clearly made the most noise of any rookie.

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2009, 06:10:08 PM »
Jaydc I'm passing the rookie torch down to you since I won last year  8)

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2009, 06:12:26 PM »
and wow I'm surprised Kain's name isn't being thrown in anywhere, he's the one who deleted Nik's account lol

Jaydc

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2009, 06:24:14 PM »
and wow I'm surprised Kain's name isn't being thrown in anywhere, he's the one who deleted Nik's account lol

Its true he deserves his props for that but hes still a fucking nerd.Hell if you want free associate Im the one responsible for niks destruction.Kain made a dumb comment about something so i said he was probably born with an asian dick and a black brain.He took extreme offence to it and first made a phony thread saying he had my pictures and mym parents pictures and address and he would reveal them unless i deleted my account.I called him a faggot and told him to do it he did nothing because he was full of shit.Then he made a thread for fishing or whatever you call it to get my account to try to expose me.This is the first forum Ive ever posted at and im not familar with a lot of things I didnt realize he made a fake page to steal my account.Not that I gave a shit.Point is he made the thread to get my account and nik just so happened to get caught up in it as well.So niks getting exposed and losing his account was a direct result of me making fun of kain.Funny how that works.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2009, 06:29:45 PM »
and overseer made this forum so that gave you the opportunity to make fun of kain. shut the fuck up

Jaydc

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2009, 06:38:34 PM »
and overseer made this forum so that gave you the opportunity to make fun of kain. shut the fuck up

I think you need to get laid,your always so angry.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2009, 07:09:57 PM »

get your eyes checked. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2009, 07:11:55 PM »

Its true he deserves his props for that but hes still a fucking nerd.Hell if you want free associate Im the one responsible for niks destruction.Kain made a dumb comment about something so i said he was probably born with an asian dick and a black brain.He took extreme offence to it and first made a phony thread saying he had my pictures and mym parents pictures and address and he would reveal them unless i deleted my account.I called him a faggot and told him to do it he did nothing because he was full of shit.Then he made a thread for fishing or whatever you call it to get my account to try to expose me.This is the first forum Ive ever posted at and im not familar with a lot of things I didnt realize he made a fake page to steal my account.Not that I gave a shit.Point is he made the thread to get my account and nik just so happened to get caught up in it as well.So niks getting exposed and losing his account was a direct result of me making fun of kain.Funny how that works.

kain has done the phishing shit before.  you werent responsible for shit. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2009, 07:42:11 PM »

Its true,ive accumlated a ton of people that hate me,created the best internet crew ever to grace the internet,had an e war with like 20 different people and ive got quotables for days.Ive clearly made the most noise of any rookie.

You lost a beef with NIK, your internet crew is irrelevant, and one of its members pussied out to looney. How about biggest failure?

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2009, 08:14:58 PM »
We should give NIK a lifetime achievement award since his entire life was literally in his PM inbox.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2009, 08:20:26 PM »
We should give NIK a lifetime achievement award since his entire life was literally in his PM inbox.

He gets the Lifetime Faggotry Award